Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

Thank you! Congrats on your sons' graduation!
Hey, Momoney74, we need your room number for the FE exchange....I can't PM you since you have only 2 posts (nothing since May) .... hope you are joining us!

Please check in Monique! Thanks!!!

That's great info thank you so much for responding. I can definitely do something with that information. It's getting so close! I think I'm more excited than my kids!

Hi There!! Just checking in to confirm that our family will be cruising on 12/3/16 & participating in the FE. Now a little more about our family...DS Gavin is 9 his favs r Star Wars, Pnut M&M's & his fav color is blue. DD Kendall is 7 & her favs r Belle, Skittles & fav color is Pink. DD Peyton is 5 & her favs r Cinderella, Skittles & fav colors r Pink & Purple. DW, DH & DG aren't particular, whatever u want us to have is fine!! We r from St. Louis, Mo (the Show Me State), this is our 1st Disney Cruise & we r all very excited for Dec to get here!! We will be going to WDW after the cruise for 2 days, 1 of which will be for the Very Merry Christmas Party!! Let the excitement begin!! We're sooo ready....

My 10 year old son loves Star Wars also, chewbacca is his favorite! We are going to WDW for 1 day prior to getting on he boat and are excited to surprise the kids!

Hi. Please add us to a FE list. It is me, Shanda (40), husband, Alvin (47), AJ (13) and Dylan (10). This is our second Disney Cruise, but our first on the Fantasy. So excited!

Would you be willing to send me a little information about each of you so that I am able to leave some little treats that everyone will enjoy? Favorite color, Disney character, candy, sports, anything like that would be great. It's getting close and we are all SOOO ready to be there

So excited to see this! :yay: We just went on our first disney cruise last month (7-night Western Caribbean on the Fantasy) & fell in love with it, so we booked this one while onboard. Halloween on the High Seas was fantastic & we can't wait to experience the Christmas cruise!:santa:

We live in Middle Tennessee....about 25 minutes from downtown Nashville. My husband & I were both born & raised here & we have no plans of ever leaving. :cloud9:

We participated in the FE group last month & we most definitely want to do it again! Here's our info:

Cabin 9620
DW - Melanie
DH - Eric
DD - Jenna (12yrs old)
DS - Ethan (10yrs old)

Thank you so much for organizing this!!:thanks:

Hi there! I am working on getting some FE gifts together and having so much fun doing it! Would you be willing to give me some likes or interests in your family so that I may leave some little gifts/treats that everyone will enjoy?

Hi. If it's not too late --can I be added to the last FE group also. If it is --no worries. Thanks for all your help in organizing the groups--look for to seeing everyone!:smickey::santa: Jennifer

Hi there! I apologize if I have overlooked it but would you let me know who is included in your group and any interests, likes, characters and candy that you like? I am working on my FE gifts and want to be sure I have everything ready to go.

Hi! This will be my family's first Disney cruise and we are so excited! (Well, the kids would be excited if they knew about it, but we will probably not tell them until we leave for the airport.) We are staying in room 12022 and would love to do FE. At the time of the cruise, our kids will be 3 (Reagan) and 7 (Jake). Can't wait to meet you all in person!

Hi there, I am in your FE group and wanted to see if you would share some likes and interests of your families. anything would be great, favorite candy, Disney movie or character. Getting excited!

Thanks for sharing this - I hope we can convince more folks to chime in...before FE was invented - threads would spend the 26 pages (yes, we are up to 26 pages) connecting so once we got on board we had great conversations when we bumped into each other...and the kids knew who they could hang out with...thanks for getting our discussion going!

I see 2 katekins13 in our FE group with different room numbers but almost seemed too similar. Is this an error or actually 2 different cabins it's the same name?

I see 2 katekins13 in our FE group with different room numbers but almost seemed too similar. Is this an error or actually 2 different cabins it's the same name?
A few folks are traveling in a group with multiple cabins but only one person on the DISboards...I'll go back through the threads to see the reason katekins13 is listed twice...

Here is Katekins13 post:
Hi!!! Getting excited for this cruise :-)

We have two cabins - can you please sign both rooms up for one (the same) fish extender group?

Cabin 1 - Frank/Kathi (2A) - 7584
Cabin 2 - Jamie, Katie, Abigail (4) - 7646

Hope that helps!

I am looking to get some information from my fellow Caribbean Carolers! If you would send me a little info about each person in your traveling group that would be great! Nothing to personal, maybe favorite candy, color, Disney character, sport, something that would help me leave something that you, or your child would enjoy. I am so excited for our cruise. It will be here before we know it!

Hi there! We're part of the Caribbean Carolers and CAN'T WAIT to get back on that beautuful ship!!! Here's a little bit about our bunch:

• Our daughter is 12 (she turns 13 in January) & she's an amazing gymnast who also did competition cheer for a bit. She lives in giant hairbows! She ultimately had to pick one and chose gymnastics. She is of course obsessed with the Final Five. She ADORES Simone & Aly. She loves Cinderella (the quote "Have courage and be kind" is on her bedroom wall :angel:). Her favorite color is a tie between mint green and aqua blue! Her favorite candy is Reeses and she also loves Sour Patch Kids.
  • Our son is 10 like yours! He takes an America Ninja Warrior type class at the same gym our daughter goes to. He loves to workout! He's a skinny little guy with endless energy and a giant sense of humor! Like his Dad, he loves playing video/computer games. He's also a fantastic artist! His favorite character is Stitch. His favorite color is red. His favorite candy is gummy worms and pop rocks!
  • My husband's favorite character is Donald Duck. His favorite color is blue. His favorite candy is lemonheads and goobers. He loves video games, board games, and playing cards!
  • I don't know if I can pick a favorite character! I love "Disney" and all it stands for. Love Walt. Cry at even the thought of Wishes......I get made fun of tons by my family. Lol Cinderella Castle and Wishes are probably my favorite things in the world. My favorite color is pink. My favorite candy is anything chocolate and I love wintergreen lifesavers.:rotfl:
So looking forward to this Christmas Cruise!!!!!!

Hi--it's Jennifer. If possible please add me to the last FE group too--thanks :) Favorite colors are orange & purple. Favorite Disney characters are Mickey & Minnie. Favorite Disney movies are Little Mermaid & Beauty & the Beast. Favorite candy would be M & M's or Junior Mints--thanks :)

Hi--it's Jennifer. If possible please add me to the last FE group too--thanks :) Favorite colors are orange & purple. Favorite Disney characters are Mickey & Minnie. Favorite Disney movies are Little Mermaid & Beauty & the Beast. Favorite candy would be M & M's or Junior Mints--thanks :)
Happy to, Jennifer...your FE holder will be full but so will your suitcase when you board...looking forward to meeting you!

Last edited:
Does the merrytime cruise activities take precedence over other ship entertainment-for example the Star Wars day at sea or pirate party?

Also does anyone know if we get the onboard activity schedule when we log on to book things tonight at 9pm? It would sure make it easier to make plans if we knew the ship happenings!

Does the merrytime cruise activities take precedence over other ship entertainment-for example the Star Wars day at sea or pirate party?
Our cruise is not designated as a Star Wars cruise so we won't have those activities. The pirate party will go on as usual.

Also does anyone know if we get the onboard activity schedule when we log on to book things tonight at 9pm? It would sure make it easier to make plans if we knew the ship happenings!
I think this is the most we know...The Winter Wonderland Ball is listed with a ? as it is not listed on the pre-cruise info. Also, there has been a Deck the Deck party in the past but we won't know when that is until other MerryTime cruises take place (the first is November 19 - we can hope folks post their Navigators quickly). I believe the Deck the Deck party has been about 4:30 on the last sea day in the past...but I am not sure
12/3 Sat Day 1 embark, tree lighting in the atrium

12/4 Sun Day2 sea day, formal night, free drinks in atrium

12/5 Mon Day 3 sea day – maybe Winter Wonderland Ball?

12/6 Tues Day 4 Tortola – pirate night, Boarding at 5:45pm, fireworks perhaps around 10 pm

12/7 Wed Day 5 St Thomas boarding at 4:00

12/8 Thur Day 6 sea day, semi formal night

12/9 Fri Day 7 Castaway Cay

12/10 Sat disembark :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter