Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

Hi it's been awhile since I used these boards and the format seems to have changed, so please bare with me. I'll be cruising with you on my 5th DCL.
It'll be dh 48, dd29, dd16, dd17 and myself 50. I've been involved in the FE in the past and would like both our cabins
to be involved again this cruise. My husband and myself will be in cabin 7568 and my 3 daughters will be in 7570.
!
Great to hear from you. I am creating a new group, Santa's Helpers...I'll add your two cabins...I'll post the updated lists shortly
Thanks!!

Is the cut off date still Sept 1
So, well, yes, sort of...my intention with the Sept1 deadline was to ensure that we could verify who really wanted to participate in the FE - hoping that these folks http://www.disboards.com/threads/fa...-with-the-mouse.3436114/page-24#post-56365243 would either check in or be removed...

with the Sept 1 deadline past, I think the lists are solid and new folks will be added to the Santa Helper's group..

and these are the "for-sure" FE lists http://www.disboards.com/threads/fa...-with-the-mouse.3436114/page-19#post-56238004 (as "for sure" as a cyber group can be)

Does that work for everyone? We are the no drama DISBoards FE group, after all...
Let me know if I am missing someone or something...

Capt Rob here, my wife and I want to join in on the FE excitement. We are staying in #8076. I'm Rob obviously and she is Jody. Still not quite sure of how this all works ( who do we leave stuff for, how often, ect.) but it sounds like fun. Sign us up.

Capt Rob here, my wife and I want to join in on the FE excitement. We are staying in #8076. I'm Rob obviously and she is Jody.

Fantastic, welcome, I'll add you to roll call and the Santa's Helpers FE group
http://www.disboards.com/threads/fa...-with-the-mouse.3436114/page-19#post-56238004

(right now there are only 4 cabins in the Santa's Helpers FE group...that will expand so check back often)

Still not quite sure of how this all works ( who do we leave stuff for, how often, ect.)

The details are fairly simple for our group...you will hang an FE holder outside your room (some folks get them from etsy, ebay, or make them)...and you'll get small gifts from the others in Santa's Helpers FE group (and any other folks who want to "pixie dust" you). You will give small gifts to the others in Santa's Helpers...as for how often and how much - the decision is yours...you can find more details by googling Disney fish exchange

Last edited:
Hi. If it's not too late --can I be added to the last FE group also. If it is --no worries. Thanks for all your help in organizing the groups--look for to seeing everyone!:smickey::santa: Jennifer

I will continue to update the FE lists on page 8 but here are the current FE lists

FE Group Storm Troopers:
  1. 6028 SteelCityCruisers Grammy & Pappy (adults)
  2. 6096 Disneyelf10, DW Donna, DH Sean
  3. 6673 Jennifer Lee, DW Jennifer, DH Allen, DD4 Arielle, DS2 Zander
  4. 7114 flynthruclouds, DW Amanda, DH Chris, DS7 Jaden, DS4 John, Amanda’s birthday, Jaden: Goofy and Mickey, Cars and Planes, fav green; John: likes Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Cars, Planes and Minions
  5. 7542 Professorandmom, DMom Barb, DD26 Eva
  6. 8120 boxerlovers DW Joanna, DH, DD7 Chloie, DD6 Kaisyn, DD4 Scarlett, no food items due to allergies
  7. 8583 pincruiser, Jennifer(adult)
  8. 8610 Vanessa18, DW Vanessa, DH Nick, DD7 Charlotte, DD5 Avery, DS2 Nate, first cruise
  9. 9080 Mariano family, DW Cara, DH Glenn, DS3 Drew, DD8 Aubrey, First cruise
  10. 11018 KaloMatt, DW Kalo, DH Matt, DS 9 Beau, DD 11 Savanah

FE Christmas Cruisers
  1. 6012 KC2500, DW Kelly, DH Danny, DS11 Pierce, DS11 Parker
  2. 6030 SteelCityCruisers, DW Carie, DH Joe, DS7 Ben, DD13 Abby, DD11 Becca
  3. XXXX Momoney74, DW Monique, DH, DS 3
  4. 7114 flynthruclouds, DW Amanda, DH Chris, DS7 Jaden, DS4 John, Amanda’s birthday, Jaden: Goofy and Mickey, Cars and Planes, fav green; John: likes Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Cars, Planes and Minio
  5. 7584 Katekins13, Frank, Kathi (adults)
  6. 7646 Katekins13, Jamie, Katie (adults), DD4 Abigail
  7. 8583 pincruiser, Jennifer(adult)
  8. 9082 Bcardmaker, DW Brandy, DH Jeff, DD4 Ella
  9. 11014 Vallcopen, DW Vall, DH Guy, DD9 Elizabeth, 25th wedding anniversary, DH50th birthday
  10. 12016 diznymom, DW, DH, DS17
FE Group Caribbean Carolers
  1. 2521 kl11487 DBF DGF (adults)
  2. 6590 Stacey Largen, DH Doug, DW Stacey, DGrandma Sharon, DS9 Gavin, DD7 Kendall, DD5 Peyton
  3. 6614 keljim, DW Kelly, DH Jim, DS12 Donovan, DS10 Westin, DD7 Kennedy
  4. 7056 Mrslissaaa, DW, DH Robert
  5. 7086 sbenemerito DW Shanda, DH Alvin, DS13 AJ and DS10 Dylan
  6. 7584 Katekins13, Frank, Kathi (adults)
  7. 7646 Katekins13, Jamie, Katie (adults), DD4 Abigail
  8. 8583 Pincruiser Jennifer (adult)
  9. 9620 cajaput, DW Melanie, DH Eric, DD12 Jenna, DS10 Ethan
  10. 12022 AshleiCal, DW, DH, DD3 Reagan, DS7 Jake, First cruise
Santa's Helpers:
  1. 7568 MakinMemories4MyKids DW Linda, DH
  2. 7560 MakinMemories4MyKids DD27, DD17, DD16
  3. 8076 Captrob DH Rob and DW Jody
  4. 8583 Pincruiser Jennifer (adult)
  5. 8606 GillianM123 John and Gillian (adults), DD4 Margot, favorites: Elsa and Minnie
I may have missed something, but I don't see me and my fellow cruise group listed.. is it too late? In room 6164 we have me,(f) Davina, age 29, my husband Russell, he's 25 and our best friend (F)Teva, 29. In room 6162 we have Keith, 28 and Anna 24.

I may have missed something, but I don't see me and my fellow cruise group listed.. is it too late? In room 6164 we have me,(f) Davina, age 29, my husband Russell, he's 25 and our best friend (F)Teva, 29. In room 6162 we have Keith, 28 and Anna 24.
Hey, prpleyedgirl87, great to hear from you....your last log in was in March so we weren't sure you were going on our cruise...no worries, I'll add you to the Santa's Helpers group right now...
never too late! We are the no drama group!!!

Hey, prpleyedgirl87, great to hear from you....your last log in was in March so we weren't sure you were going on our cruise...no worries, I'll add you to the Santa's Helpers group right now...
never too late! We are the no drama group!!!

awww Thank you very much! I am so excited for this cruise!!!

I just want to bump up this list to make sure that, if these folks are still going on our cruise, they don't get left out...
Spunky1968 - last log in 2/15/16
Veronica9 - last log in 2/17/16
Mouse Mate - no posts in our thread since 8/15/15
Sause309 - last post 2/2/16
missyk203 - last log in 12/20/15

Katekins13, sorry if this is a dumb question or if it has already been answered somewhere, but is Jamie M or F? Thanks!

My apology - haven't been on in a bit (life has been crazy!!!) Jamie is a M

:-)

Poor guy has dealt with a "girl name" all his life as that's his actual legal name lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter