Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

So excited for our first Disney cruise! Not much longer to wait!! I just logged on to double check board and saw some discussions I missed.

We are steelcitycruisers
All of us have Last name: Shedlock

6096 Grammy (Kathy, KCS) & Pappy (Joe, JMS) in Stormtroopers

6030 Carie, (CAS) in Christmas Cruisers
Joe (JMS)
Abby (AGS)
Becca (BSS)
Ben (BJS)

Sorry I didn't see the request for monogram stuff sooner.
I have prepared FE's for all on our original lists (minus Momoney).
I'm hoping we didn't get removed by anyone. I'm new to boards and FE but super excited to distribute our gifts!
Safe travels everyone.

Anyway to get added to the pixie dusting group?? I will bring FE gifts for others to pixie dust as well?? 6588 Francisko's -- DD 8 (turning 9 on cruise), DD 14, DH 40 (Craft beer lover), ME -> 34 Wine lover :)

An updated Pixie dust list:

10592 katiek DD5 DS2

7624 Jruffo DW DH DD10 DD7

10006 Jeisur DW DH DS11 DS9

6588 FranciskoTakeover, DD 8 (turning 9 on cruise), DD 14, DH 40 (Craft beer lover), DW34

An updated Pixie dust list:

10592 katiek DD5 DS2

7624 Jruffo DW DH DD10 DD7

10006 Jeisur DW DH DS11 DS9

6588 FranciskoTakeover, DD 8 (turning 9 on cruise), DD 14, DH 40 (Craft beer lover), DW34

10646 Norma Vargas, DD 6, DH 38, DW40

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter