EBPC December 9, 2012!!! Who's in????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what I did wrong? I said I only wanted to be in one FE group, but when I pull up my group it only has one other cabin in it. I didn't want 70 cabins, but I can manage doing more than 1 cabin. :)

I just checked your Dale group and you do have 45 cabins! I clicked the FE link off the webpage that Jeff created and at the very bottom I clicked the tab that says Dale. Hopefully you will be able to see your full list!

Is that one of those e-passports that have the chips? If so, I have one with no passport holder. Never had my identity stolen and tbh never thought about it!
Yes, it has a chip and it is possible that someone with a reader standing near you could grab the information from your passport. I believe they do need to uncoded it ince they have it.

My new passport came in the mail yesterday. I was looking for RFID blocking passport holders on Amazon today. ;)

Whether it's paranoid or not, I'm just not willing to take the chance. If it were to happen, I'd completely regret not having gotten one of the blocking holders.

As much as I hate to say it, you and my husband are right. Even if the chance is remote, I still need to be on the safe side. Did you find one you like?

Excited about the cruise, yet? I am, and I think my DH who does not say much is excited, too.

Started working on the FE's last night. Happy to say, the supplies that I bought in August when I was in NJ are just enough for 72 cabins. I may need to go out and get a few more supplies incase I mess up, and to have a few extras for the CM's. The only thing is, the cost in Canada for this product is almost twice the price. At least I have a Michael's coupon for 40% off.

If it would be cheaper, I could always pick it up for you here with the 40% off and mail the supplies to you.

I used my 40% off yesterday! And I finished 10 FE gifts last night...only about 195 more to go....

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Had a brisk 2 mile walk this morning, topped off by Krispy Kremes. SO much for the diet :(

Wedding is this morning. Crisis! DH forgot his dress shoes.

Looking forward to starting on my scrapbook exchange things and packing. Less than two months, now!

Happy Saturday, all!

I believe I finished all of the message board requests this morning. Below is a list of names of people who requested a board and the number after the name is the number of boards requested. Please let me know if I forgot anyone. I have a feeling I might have! Remember to bring a BLACK dry erase marker and magnets.

Dthogue
JessicasMom
PinkPug
MaryLou1962
ArGa
Chrissyt27
RoxyHive (4)
Gilland18
DindelsPa
Magicmaker1
LandParkTudor (2)
Adnil530
Pharmjenn
DodgerDog
Kinittingmaven

Thanks everyone for reviewing the list

I used my 40% off yesterday! And I finished 10 FE gifts last night...only about 195 more to go....

:cool1:

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Had a brisk 2 mile walk this morning, topped off by Krispy Kremes. SO much for the diet :(

My favorite type of exercise is walking to get ice cream :rotfl2:

I believe I finished all of the message board requests this morning. Below is a list of names of people who requested a board and the number after the name is the number of boards requested. Please let me know if I forgot anyone. I have a feeling I might have! Remember to bring a BLACK marker and magnets.

Dthogue
JessicasMom
PinkPug
MaryLou1962
ArGa
Chrissyt27
RoxyHive (4)
Gilland18
DindelsPa
Magicmaker1
LandParkTudor (2)
Adnil530
Pharmjenn
DodgerDog
Kinittingmaven

Thanks again for doing this - just added marker to my placing list ;)

For all those who requested a paper tree for their door. Here is what one looks like:
Resampled_2012-10-13_11-29-51_423_zps0040a14a.jpg

It is a little under 17" wide and 22" tall. The magnets on it are between 1.5" diameter to 2.5" diameter.

Please check this list below to make sure I haven't forgotten anyone.

Gdesl
SoCalCrew
adnil530
dthogue
buckeyesix

Let me know if you were left off the list.

Thanks!

Is anyone interested in joining my family (2 boys, 8 and 6) on a private whale watching and sightseeing tour in Cabo? I have all the arrangments made and if we add another family the cost will be less.

Send me a PM if you are interested and I will provide all the details.

Thanks,

Chris

Okay, last post, I promise! I keep stalling because I don't want to take down the massive tree in our backyard. It is going to take forever and involve a lot of climbing.

So my sister's birthday is tomorrow so I got her some cruise themed gifts. Can't wait for her to open them but since I won't see her until my birthday or Thanksgiving, they are getting mailed :( Wish I would be there when she opened them.

Resampled_2012-10-13_10-29-08_636_zps8a1a7880.jpg

She can never be without diet coke or coffee so the travel cups are a must! And she loves Snow White and wanted this shirt on our last trip but didn't want to pay full price so I found it on sale at the Disney Store and grabbed it.

That tree is just too cute, especially with the mickey magnets. I considered asking for one, but as others have said, the ship will be decorated, and we hopefully won't be in the room much. Plus we are bringing our Elf on the Shelf to keep entertained in the room.

Thanks for the dry erase board. Have added marker to the list.

Anyone interested in a 2pm pre-Embarkation Day Meet & Greet get-together for sports-minded kids on the Sports Deck? If so, I'm happy to organize. I'm thinking maybe a little soccer or basketball. Nothing too major or competitive -- just a good way for the kids (and parents) to make some friends. Please RSVP . . . my kids are eager to know there are others looking forward to playing.

That turned out great! Is it too late to request one?

Christina

For all those who requested a paper tree for their door. Here is what one looks like:

It is a little under 17" wide and 22" tall. The magnets on it are between 1.5" diameter to 2.5" diameter.

Gdesl
SoCalCrew
adnil530
dthogue
buckeyesix

Thanks!

That tree is just too cute, especially with the mickey magnets. Plus we are bringing our Elf on the Shelf to keep entertained in the room.
Thanks, we aren't decorating a Christmas tree at our houses this year and we normally make a big deal out of it so I wanted the kids to be able to "decorate" a tree. I figure we will have a little stateroom party with cookies and milk and christmas music while we decorate it. The Elf on the shelf is a good idea. The kids love that elf. I'll have to remind my sister to pack it as I'm sure the kids might wonder where their elf is.

Anyone interested in a 2pm pre-Embarkation Day Meet & Greet get-together for sports-minded kids on the Sports Deck? If so, I'm happy to organize. I'm thinking maybe a little soccer or basketball. Nothing too major or competitive -- just a good way for the kids (and parents) to make some friends. Please RSVP . . . my kids are eager to know there are others looking forward to playing.
If we are on the ship and done with lunch, I'm sure both Luke and Lucie would love to come. Luke is sports obsessed and loves to play. Lucie likes sports for the social aspect and knows way to much about the Phillies, Peguins, 76ers, Mountaineers and Steelers from her brother.
We only need one; thank you!
Got it don't know why I had written two down?:confused3
That turned out great! Is it too late to request one?
Christina

Not at all. I'll print you out one next time I'm in my office.

The circle is meeting at 3:00 at The Cove. Details are on the website created by Jeff.

Thank you for the details. See you there.

So I am Knittingmaven's other son and one of DodgerDog's older brothers, the one who is not able to go on this trip but going on another one in May, KnittingMaven would love to know where and when the cirlcle will meet. Would you please let her know when and where it will be. Thank you.

You are such a good son to help me figure the DISboards out!

I recently got a new passport when I changed my name and it has a RFID tag in it. DH thinks I need to get a new passport holder that is RFID blocking but I really like my current holder as it matches my lugguae. Is DH being paranoid? Is anyone else worried about this and worried about having their idenity stolen from their passport? Is DH to much of a tech geek that he worries to much? thoughts?

I heard you can save the money on a new holder and just wrap the new passports in aluminum foil and accomplish the same security results. Not as pretty, but just as effective

If we finish lunch by then and can drop the bags off, we may join you to watch the kids play.

I am in Galveston today. My husband and daughter are riding in a 2 day charity bike ride around Galveston Bay. 172 miles total for two days. That gives me time to roam around the island so , of course I drove down to the port this morning. Magic! The Magic was sitting waiting to leave on her cruise today. So cool I took pics. I set sail on the Magic next Saturday. :yay: Sherry

I believe I finished all of the message board requests this morning. Below is a list of names of people who requested a board and the number after the name is the number of boards requested. Please let me know if I forgot anyone. I have a feeling I might have! Remember to bring a BLACK dry erase marker and magnets.

We're on there and thanks again!

Gdesl
SoCalCrew
adnil530
dthogue
buckeyesix

Thanks!

Oops, missed us on your list:) Again thanks!

I'm correct. Thanks so much for doing this! Black dry erase marker and magnets are in my pile.

Dthogue
JessicasMom
PinkPug
MaryLou1962
ArGa
Chrissyt27
RoxyHive (4)
Gilland18
DindelsPa
Magicmaker1
LandParkTudor (2)
Adnil530
Pharmjenn
DodgerDog
Kinittingmaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter