EBPC December 9, 2012!!! Who's in????

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by socababy, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrissyt27

chrissyt27 DIS Veteran

yep a few up, but in case you miss,

Here the is thread about having photos at DL

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3004138

This is the site where the family had a session.
    http://sarinalove.com/disneyland-family-session/

Honeymoon photo shoot
    http://ouradventuresasafoursome.blog...oto-shoot.html

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. socababy

socababy DIS Veteran

Yes you can walk through the castle at DL. I plan on going next week and if you'd like me to take some pics of what the front of the castle looks like and the distance between Plaza Inn and the castle, I'd be happy to do so!

4. pharmjenn

pharmjenn Mouseketeer

The Vista Print deal goes for 9 more days. Is this your referral link? I will buy through that if it helps you to get yours free.

5. holula

holula DIS Veteran

I am jealous. DL is my favourite Disney park. It feels so magical.

6. goiu

goiu Mouseketeer

We'll be there next week too! Is it your fall break for the kids? We were wondering how many other people will be out of school. Hoping it's not too crazy!

7. MrMom

MrMom Mouseketeer

:cheer2: That is fantastic and exciting news! Congrats to the future engaged couple.

I've never seen any of these, the PUSH proposal was well executed. Thanks for sharing!

8. dthogue

dthogue <font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=

Wow - how exciting! Can't wait to see the video - we should have an engagement get together to celebrate!!! Good luck with the planning - what a great person you are to do this for your sister! She's very lucky :)

Tammy

9. dthogue

dthogue <font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=

:earboy2: FE EXCHANGE UPDATE :earboy2:

The FE Exchange sign up is OFFICIALLY closed. We ended up with a total of 72 cabins and 204 participants. All I can say is WOW. What an amazing group we have.

I have finished the group lists and sent everyone an email this morning.

Have a "WONDER"ful day!

Tammy
    princess:

10. WVURunner

WVURunner DIS Veteran

If you don't mind taking pictures, that would be so helpful! The BF has never been to DLR or WDW (oh the horror) so it would be very helpful for him to see the castle set-up and that way he can pick his location ahead of time and it would also be helpful to me. Thank you so much for the offer and enjoy DL.

I am sure she will be showing the video and ring to everyone! If she was able to, I'm sure she would show it in the theater! I just hope I can get her on the ship after this. I have a feeling it will be hard to pull her away from him for two weeks after the exciting news. I am going to have to stock up on bridal magazines as I am sure she will not be happy about not being able to look on the internet. With so many anniversaries, we just need one big get togeher to celebrate Love. We are lucky to have each other.

Thanks for taking the time to organize this. I'm sure it wasn't easy with this many cabins.

11. Dodger Dog

Dodger Dog Earning My Ears

You're way ahead of me. And, of course books are always better than movies . . . but the boys and I picked up a PBS video "Panama Canal -- Gateway to the American Century" from the library. It's amazing to see the old construction footage. It also does a pretty good job of explaning the mechanics of the locks and why they took the canal above sea level. It's no substitute for Path Between the Seas, but it's worth checking out.

12. BethC1952

BethC1952 DIS Veteran

I'm also reading The Path Between the Seas. I take a train back and forth to work, and in the morning I have a 20 minute wait, and about that much in the evening. It's a great time to read! My train ride is only a few minutes, so I don't read then. The history of the canal is very interesting! It's not a quick read, but I'm really enjoying it.

I'm hoping that I actually have some time to read this weekend. I need some time to just relax after a stressful couple of days. We had a "break in" at home the other night. I woke up at 3 AM because I heard a strange noise. I woke DH and told him I thought someone was in the apartment. He said "That's nice" and rolled over and went back to sleep.

After three attempts at waking him, and hearing more noise, I got up just in time to hear someone yelling "It's the Police...are you alright in there?" and see flashlights shining in my dining area". This time I dragged DH out of bed and told him that there were police officers in our kitchen, and maybe we should see what they want?:scared:

They asked if we were alright, which I wasn't because I was awakened at 3 AM by noises in my apartment, and if we were alone. I told them that I was pretty sure we were alone, but they were more than welcome to look around, and if they found someone, they could have him!

They looked in my bathroom and my art/sewing room while DH turned on the lights in the living room, and there, sound asleep on the couch, was a complete stranger! From what the police officers told us, he had been banging on the door downstairs, and the lady in there told him to go home and sober up. When she heard him manage to get our door open, she called the police.

He was a student at a local university, and had had a bit too much to drink--enough that he couldn't remember where he lived, or how old he was. He told the police that he was 26. When the officer said "I don't think so", he said "Well, how about 21?". When they finally got him to produce ID, he was 18, obviously underage. They finally got him up and got him to move his feet enough to get him out of my apartment. Other than being slightly shaken up by seeing this young man in my living room, there were no other problems, at least for us. The university has a "zero tolerance" policy for underage drinking and other quality of life issues, so I think this young person will be looking for another place to go to school!

Beth

13. Started With a Mouse

Started With a Mouse DIS Veteran

Wow, I've only heard of this happening in a local news story on TV, now I have a first hand account!!!

14. skayrobe

skayrobe Mouseketeer

Wow! That is so scary. It's good to know that you all are fine although very surprised to find a stranger sleeping on your couch. Hope you have a peaceful weekend. Sherry.

15. WVURunner

WVURunner DIS Veteran

I agree, you need a relaxing weekend! I can't even imagine how scary and stressful that must have been for you. Glad to hear you and your husband are okay and that nothing was taken.

I think a doctor should perscribe a two week crusie!

16. 4everluvDisney

4everluvDisney DIS Veteran

I just checked to book this tour and there is no availability.
    Ya snooze, ya lose!! :sad1::sad1:

17. 4everluvDisney

4everluvDisney DIS Veteran

Thanks for organizing this for everyone. I'm sure it wasn't an easy task! :grouphug:

18. holula

holula DIS Veteran

That sounds terrifying! Glad everyone is okay though. :) :littleangel:

19. magicmaker1

magicmaker1 Mouseketeer

We love Southwest too! FE (bags) fly free :goodvibes Just wish they were in more airports.

20. magicmaker1

magicmaker1 Mouseketeer

How wonderful!

21. magicmaker1

magicmaker1 Mouseketeer

Yup- missed us;) I'll PM you as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.