Weds - Dance night quick bite to eat out

Thurs - Meatball subs and leftover cheesy potatoes

Fri - Hot dogs, mac and cheese

Sat - Crispy chicken tacos, cheesy nachos

Sun - Crockpot white chicken chili

Mon - Turkey meatballs, mashed potatoes, corn

Tues - Crockpot beef stroganoff, noodles, green beans

Wed - Dance night quick bite to eat out

Thurs - Out to celebrate DHs bday (which is Wed)

Getting quit a bit of use out of my new crockpot! Love it and all the bells and whistles it has!

Tonight was smoked sausage and fried potatoes with squash and bell peppers
Tomorrow night is lasagna

Tonight we had California club turkey sandwiches. Deli turkey, bacon, Swiss cheese, and guacamole on sourdough bread. It's a fave of my family.

Tues (tonight)--rotisserie chicken and instant mashed potatoes
Wed--Garbanzo bean stew and grilled cheese sammies (beans already in crock)
Thurs--ham and rice
Friday--leftovers
Sat--bean and rice burritos
Sun--burgers and sweet potato fries (all homemade...first attempt) :faint:
Mon--cheesy ham and broccoli pasta
Tues--leftovers
Wedn--homemade pizza
Thurs--parmesean chicken fingers (not sure of side)

**I don't write in our fruit/veggie sides but we usually have salad or veggies and dip

change of plans for supper we didnt have any cottage cheese so no lasagna. we had veggie soup that was in the freezer. So we have to rearrange this week but as long as we aren't eating out then we are doing well.

We are still doing well eating at home! Sunday noon we had chicken tacos. DH flew to Houston sunday afternoon, so boys and I had Taco Bell for dinner. Monday was pork loin in crock pot. Tuesday was pork chops with shallots and mushrooms. Tonight will be meat loaf. Tomorrow night, fajita burgers.

Friday we are touring OSU with DS17, so lunch and dinner out. Saturday it will be just DS12 and me, so probably leftovers.

Tonight is my Bday dinner !!!!! Steak on the grill - fingerling potatoes - green beans OOOH YUM can't wait to get home from work..

on a side note me and Hubs work in the same building and he brought me up a homemade whoopie pie from the bake shop in the cafe !!

Tonight is my Bday dinner !!!!! Steak on the grill - fingerling potatoes - green beans OOOH YUM can't wait to get home from work..

on a side note me and Hubs work in the same building and he brought me up a homemade whoopie pie from the bake shop in the cafe !!
Happy Birthday:)

Oven is finally fixed!!!

Tonight I am cooking a HUGE ham in the oven and some white rice in the crock pot. The salad is already tossed and waiting in the fridge for dinner time.

Tomorrow will be leftovers so I don't have to do much in the kitchen then either.

Hubby (who usually cooks 5 to 6 times a week) is getting quite the break lately. Funnily enough, I haven't heard any complaints. :rotfl:

Well we were away all last weekend so I guess it's time to get a menu going.

Friday.. Spaghetti and Meatballs and Salad

Saturday.. something really easy, maybe even a pizza because..

Sunday.. Hosting a belated Thanksgiving for 9 people so I will be cooking all day.

Monday.. Breakfast for dinner

Tuesday.. Pork Schnitzel, broccoli and potatoes

Wednesday.. Wraps (chicken and veggies)

Thursday .. thanksgiving leftovers.

Friday.. not sure yet

We finially had lasagna tonight for supper. I browned 10 lbs of burger tuesday so that will help with future suppers. Tonight we are packaging chops and steaks tonight

Tonight is Chicken Strips for everyone - shrimp for me, Rice Pilaf for me & Hubs leftover mashed for DS and GB for all..

tomororow is the homecoming dance so we are just haveing pizza and there is hockey on sunday so we'll have a big bfast then DS will go home with his dad and Hubs and I will have leftover beef stew..

No kiddies tonight, so DH and I will have some sort of take-out before a meeting at 7pm. Next week's menu...

Saturday: Backyard Campout and Bonfire
Roasted Hot Dogs
Chips
Smores

Sunday:
Dinner at In-laws. I have to take dessert, and DH requested Banana Pudding

Meatless Monday:
Cheese Ravoili with Marinara
Steamed Broccoli
Garlic Toast

Tuesday:
Chicken and Saffron Yellow Rice
French Style Green Beans
Yeast Rolls

Wednesday:
Stromboli
Apple Slices
Fries

Thursday:
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Rice
Oven Roasted Asparagus

Friday:
French Onion Soup (haven't gotten to make it yet)
Roast Beef and Provolone Toasted Baquette Sandwiches

Friday - Talapia with mac & cheese and broccoli
Saturday - State Fair day!! Spaghetti sauce in crockpot for easy spaghetti dinner with salad and garlic bread
Sunday - Baby back ribs, baked beans, mashed pototoes and coleslaw
Monday - Chicken stuffing dinner in crockpot
Tuesday - Taco soup in crockpot
Wednesday - Low country boil (shrimp, red pototoes, sausage and corn on cob boiled in a large pot with creole seasoning)
Thursday - Pizza
Friday - Baked chicken with red pototoes and green beans

tonight its leftovers since everyone is on a different schedule which is fine with so I don't have to cook.
Saturday-manwich
Sunday- porcupine balls in crockpot
Monday chili
Tuesday-chicken of sound kind
wednesday meatloaf
thursday- homemade pizza's
friday-pork tenderloin on grill
saturday- steaks

Today is mine and hubby's anniversary so we have decided to leave the burritos in the freezer and take the kids to East Side Mario's for dinner. We have a gift card for the kids to eat free that's been burning a hole in DS's pocket! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter