1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

DREAMS really do come true! 1/30 4-day Cruise Report with Tons of Photos! Video done!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Timon, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Timon

Timon DIS Lifetime Sponsor

[​IMG]

Sorry, no more tricks in my bag :rolleyes:

But I will post about my few days in WDW ;) Does that help at all :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kurby

Kurby All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou

well................... at least you're tossing us a bone

:p

4. kato0627

kato0627 DIS Veteran

Great report, but I am only on page 5. No housework tomorrow I will be reading your great TR:rotfl2:

5. Dec6

Dec6 Addicted to DCL...

where is the privacy curtain in this room????

6. Timon

:rotfl:

LOL, I know what that is like ::yes:: :rolleyes1

All the differently arranged staterooms that I have seen don't have privacy curtains.

7. 2 princess 3 princes

2 princess 3 princes mom of twin princess and triplet princes

8. ashman

ashman DIS Veteran

I got the video but I can't see it, was there a part that tells you how to get the plug in to see it on a mac?

9. DizDragonfly

DizDragonfly <font color=green>Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I

10. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

How many G's/memory cards did you go through on your SLR?

11. Timon

Yes, I had some time to enjoy myself :goodvibes The two times I rode (CC day and Pirate Night) there were only a few other people riding so I don't really know if it's longer for single riders during the busy times. :confused3

Thanks for posting the link :thumbsup2 :)

I used about 3/4 of my 8GB CF card ;)

12. mrFDNY

mrFDNY <font color=red>I'll be back mrFDNY. I have my ey

Hi timon,

First off, WHAT THE HECK YOU THINKING???? Your still only using 3g for att, get the 4g.:rotfl2: sorry, saw it in one of your pics. Could'nt resist!! :thumbsup2

Next off, thanks to you my 9 day trip to Wdw in august is almost a 9 day wdw trip and the 4 day cruise that i'm now looking to book, after your pics!! All kidding aside, great pics!! It seems you had a awesome time and sold me on going on a cruise, now were to book that cruise.......

13. Timon

We lowly Canucks don't have 4G yet...think Telus just rolled it out down east but I am way over here in the west by the Rockies :rolleyes: :sad2:

I know someone who can help you out with that cruise :rolleyes1

Once you cruise though....a WDW trip will never be enough ;)

Properly warned, ye be, says I pirate: :lmao:

14. ewerstruly

ewerstruly DIS Veteran

Wow. Just fabulous photos. Thanks so much for sharing all of them. I've been motivated to do nothing else since I found this great thread!

Of all your photos, is there any chance that you got pictures of the queue that leads up to the Aquaduck ... that has those 4 or 5 cartoon art panels of Donald's nephews building the Aquaduck? I'm trying to find some good, straight ahead/forward facing photos (photos taken from directly straight in front of) of those cartoons. I'd love see them if you got any!!!

Thanks again for the great pictures!

Tam

15. ADP

ADP <marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu

Cass - Thanks a million for all of the great photos and the video. My daughter (10) watched your video with me last night. We are both even more excited about our upcoming cruise than ever.

Thanks again! :)

16. ashman

ashman DIS Veteran

Thank you for the video! I watched it with my family yesterday. When it started and the Dream was on the screen my girls they gasped a the same time. One said, "It's soooo beautiful!" At the same time, the other one said, "That's OUR ship!" Good times, much thanks.

17. Timon

Sorry, I didn't :guilty: The only time I was up there was to actually ride the AD and I did not have my camera for obvious reasons. When it's not operating, they have a gate at the bottom of the stairs so it wouldn't be an easy photo to get. They were cute little cartoons though :goodvibes

You're welcome :goodvibes You're going to love it!!! :thumbsup2

Awww what a great moment :lovestruc Glad you all enjoyed seeing "your ship" ;)

18. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Are you allowed to take a waterproof camera on the aqua duck?

19. disneychic

disneychic DIS Veteran

Amazing review/TR! Thank you for putting so much time into it, it was FANTASTIC!

20. Crustysgirl

Crustysgirl Earning My Ears

Okay, so I am finally finishing reading your trip report :rotfl2: sorry I'm so slow...:laughing: Anyways Castaway Cay looks beautiful I so want to go there.

Those cabanas look awesome too, but I doubt I would ever pay $499! That's outrageous! :scared1: But similar to the Grand Wailea and cabanas at nice hotels in vegas.

I cannot not believe those trainer women in the cabanas! Some people are so thick! I also cannot believe that she was such a b&%#h to you. I can't imagine posting a picture of random person on the internet after they asked me not to. How rude!!:mad:

21. Crustysgirl

Crustysgirl Earning My Ears

I love the princesses!! I would love to do that job, hug all the little kids with their enamoured little faces, let little ones grab my ****s... It would be awesome!

I can totally see why you missed Kira so much, she would have loved to have all those princesses in one place at the same time!