DREAMS really do come true! 1/30 4-day Cruise Report with Tons of Photos! Video done!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Timon, Feb 4, 2011.

1. hbg4

hbg4 Ask me where I'm going on my next vacation ? Disne

Thank you I really love this thread

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MNCruzn

MNCruzn An island of testosterone in a sea of estrogen...

Excellent thread...thanks!

4. Timon

Timon DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Yes, the Dream deserves a a huge WOW :goodvibes:thumbsup2

You're welcome :cool1:

Thanks! Glad someone is still reading it :rolleyes1 ;)

5. nemmie

nemmie DIS Veteran

I just wanted to say this is the best and most detailed trip report I have ever read. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to not only gather all this info and the pics whilst you were onboard but to then post everything. You have me wanting to book a Dream cruise so much I cannot even tell you.

6. Pooh's Pal

Pooh's Pal Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po

Yes she is one of the best Travel agents around!! (And me!..lol)
    Here's to u Timon...great job!!

7. Timon

Awww shucks...thanks! :blush:

I wonder how many people have decided to cruise DCL because of my trippies :confused3 :p I've had over 2 dozen DISers write to me since 2005 (when I did my first DCL video) to say that my reports and videos have convinced them to book a cruise :woohoo::goodvibes

Awwww, D, you're such an amazing lady! :worship: You were one of the reasons this cruise was so awesome! Maybe they will have an AEP for the Fantasy and we can all go again:thumbsup2 I call dibs on you guys as table mates again :yay::cool1::thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

8. tessasmom

tessasmom Mouseketeer

Not to sound stupid but, what post can I find the video in? I can't find it. :sad1:

9. Timon

The link is in the very first post....but instead of making you go search...here it is :goodvibes

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=40107682#post40107682

There's a lot of links in that post so don't worry, you didn't sound stupid at all ;) :hug:

10. harleyquinn

harleyquinn <font color=red>Wishes she could take photos of th

I just finished reading everything! I have a question for you.

We're thinking of taking our DD on our first cruise in 2013 when she will have just turned 4. Do you think that's a good age or should we wait one more year? It will probably be the first of many cruises for us. My DH wants to wait, but I can't stand it! Thanks for any thoughts!!

11. Timon

Well, I guess it really depends on your child because they are all very different. My daughter is 4 and a half right now and I would KILL to take her on the Dream right now because I know she would LOVELOVELOVE it!!! :yay: Between the awesome kids clubs and the amazing restaurants, splash area, movie theatre, Mickey Pool and slide, the princesses, Castaway Cay....OMG, she would probably pee in her pants :lmao:

But my daughter is pretty independent and will do things on her own...if you have a really shy little girl who doesn't like to participate then it would probably be better if you waited a year. ;)

If you need a great TA when it comes to book your cruise, feel free to contact me :rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

12. harleyquinn

harleyquinn <font color=red>Wishes she could take photos of th

Thanks! It's hard to say what she'll be like in 2 years, but she's very independent and loves playing with other kids. By then she will have been in preschool for a year too, so i think that will help. Plus, while I hope she'll want to spend every waking moment at the kids clubs, I also would be happy if we had to spend nearly every moment with her.

Since you mentioned the TA thing.. I think the 2013 cruises will be available for booking in Octoberish? Do you know how that usually comes out, will we have an idea about itineraries and things before booking is available? Maybe we should PM each other. :goodvibes

13. Dyerneeds

Dyerneeds chics dig the scar

AGREED! :wizard: Cass is the BEST!!:worship::worship::thumbsup2

14. Timon

Awww, thanks Dawg :hug::hug::hug:

15. microsan

microsan Mouseketeer

Hi there,

Even if I think my level in written English is not so bad, I still can't find right words to show my gratitude for being so kind with other fellow DISreaders : plenty of pics, a lot (euphemism) of advices, a wonderful video full of magic and pixie dust. This is with no doubt the best ever TR I've ever read. And believe it or not but as a former travel agent during 10 years, I've read hundreds of them.

As a lot of other DISers, you've made even stronger my wish to set sail on a Disney Cruise (the sooner the better). Even-more remarkable considering I'm "swimming" in Disney magic 5 days a week -10 hours a day- and you could probably think I wish to escape from it during my holidays.

Then a few questions for you after reading your amazing TR in 2 afternoons of time :

a) based on public rates (as I still don't know if I will get a chance to have discount) do you think the price difference between standard and concierge staterooms is worth the expense ?
    b) my girlfriend is totally unable to speak a single word of english (except no speak english, Yes and No LOL). I'm trying to convince her to try it and sail with me but she's afraid of being lost in any sense of the words, if you know what I mean.

Do you know if DCL might be able to offer some documentations in foreign languages (such as Navs, menus in restaurants, etc..). I can translate for her but I think she may be "frustrated" as she can't enjoy everything properly..

Thank you once again for your very hard & breathtaking report.

Magically yours,

An oversea "mate"

16. Timon

Sent you a PM :goodvibes :thumbsup2

17. DisneyDiana!

DisneyDiana! Earning My Ears

Thank you for all of your hard work in creating this TR. This was truly an amazing TR and I just absolutely loved it!:worship::worship::worship: :thumbsup2

18. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

Cass...the Art of Theme Ship Tour CM on your tour was named Pierre-Luc....he is on the Fantasy now....I just had him lead our tour on the Fantasy this June. I can tell you that he did not have to refer to any notes....he has it down pat now!!!

I loved the tour!

MJ

19. Timon

Hahaha, oh good :) :thumbsup2:lmao: I've seen him in several people's trip reports ever since...looks like he has turned into a really good CM :thumbsup2

Thanks for letting me know his name MJ ;)

20. Dyerneeds

Dyerneeds chics dig the scar

since we leave for a Dream cruise in a few weeks, its time to revisit (and memorize) this thread so we know what to do and where to go!::yes::

sure hope we dont get lost!

21. kalel29

kalel29 Dis Dad #101

subscribed...