1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

DREAMS really do come true! 1/30 4-day Cruise Report with Tons of Photos! Video done!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Timon, Feb 4, 2011.

1. goeva

goeva DIS Veteran

I second that! :thumbsup2
    LOVE your TR. Thanks for sharing.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disjenne

disjenne Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for this report!! You have helped ease my nerves for a first time cruise!!:worship:

4. churchlady

churchlady Mouseketeer

Subbing! We leave in 56 days!

5. Timon

Timon DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Wow, two years later and people are still subbing to my trippie??? :goodvibes :thumbsup2

At this rate it will still be floating around by the time we leave for our next cruise in November :p :lmao: :rolleyes1

6. Zandy595

Zandy595 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f

I hope you don't mind, but anytime anyone asks for a picture of something on the Dream, I come to this TR and "borrow" one of yours to post. I always give you credit. :flower3:

Thanks again for a GREAT TR! :thumbsup2

7. dsnydaddy

dsnydaddy DIS Veteran

It's just that good!

8. Timon

Hahaha, I don't mind in the leastest :teeth: And thanks for the cred ;) :goodvibes

Awww, shucks, Steve, thanks. :o :blush: :hug:

9. lpizzuro123

lpizzuro123 DIS Veteran

Just found this report today. I have not made it through the whole thing buit I was wondering if you have any reviews and pictures of the cabins with the Navagators Veranda on the Dream? We are booked in one in November and I was wondering how much of it is actually covered.

Thanks
    Linda

10. Timon

YOu have to be careful with the new ships when you book a CAT7 A, some are great and some are really crappy!

Here is a good one, Room 7170:

http://www.cruiselinerooms.com/Site/view_room.php?r_id=130770

Lots of different kinds of staterooms on the new ships, which is why it helps to have a great Travel Agent that knows her DCL stuff :rolleyes1 ;) ::yes::

11. Barkell

Barkell Earning My Ears

Just wanted to chime in with yet another great big "THANK YOU!" for posting this awesome trip report. We set sail on our first ever cruise on the Dream on 5/2, with our nearly-4-year-old daughter. Seeing and reading all of the details from your perspective has been a great help in our planning process. We haven't watched the video yet, but it's on our to-do list.

Since I feel like I "know" you a tiny bit from reading this thread over the last week or so, I hope it's not over-stepping to say that I hope your health is doing well. :goodvibes:

12. Timon

Awww, thanks that is very sweet of you! I've had a few tough months but I am much luckier than a lot of people with Lupus so I am not complaining ;)

Glad to hear my report has helped you with your planning. I am so glad I did that cruise because it has really helped me help my clients with their Dream/Fantasy cruises too :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

13. ptisme

ptisme Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for this TR. We are taking our first ever cruise so I have been lurking on the boards for a few months. Just started reading TR now that we are getting close to our date. It really helped answer alot of the questions I had.

14. AustralianJetsetter

AustralianJetsetter Mouseketeer

Cass what a GREAT report!!! Definitely the best I've read & I've read a few :) The details you gave allowed me to feel like I was there with you.

I oohed & aahed, I smiled & I cried....tears of joy about your then recent sickness & recovery & tears of understanding about being away from your family. My family is everything to me too :love:

The four of us are making the trek over from Australia next May for a WDW vacation & a ride on the Dream. Your report & pics have me sooo excited it's so far away still :( boo!!

I do hope you do a report of your November trip as I'd love to hear how you enjoy it with your DD & husband!!

Thanks for taking the time to do such a thoroughly enjoyable report. Much appreciated :thumbsup2

AJ

15. Timon

Awwww, what a great post! Thanks AJ! :hug:

I am absolutely doing a trip report for our October trip! :thumbsup2 It won't be as informative as this one but hopefully more entertaining ;)

I am so excited about this trip (it will be 4 years since our last family Disney trip! :scared1:) that I may even do a pre trip report soon-ish :rolleyes1 ::yes::

16. jedijill

jedijill <font color=red>Chiefs fan living in Bronco countr

I hope you do a PTR! Post the link here please. :)

Jill in CO

17. dizneeat

dizneeat DIS Veteran

I second that! I loved all the information provided here and hope that we get included in new adventures! :goodvibes

18. Timon

:hug::hug: Will do ;)

I think I will wait until Park Hours are out and ADR's are made :thumbsup2

That is end of April :yay: :woohoo:

19. DisGirlAllie

DisGirlAllie <font color=darkorchid>I can bust some pretty smoo

I'll definitely be looking forward to it! I have all of your TR's bookmarked; they're some of the best on the board :)

20. Timon

Hi Allie! :hug:

Okay, so I totally lied cus I just started my pre-trippie :rotfl::goodvibes:thumbsup2

=
    =

MY PRE TRIP REPORT :cool1:

=
    =
    =
    =

21. AustralianJetsetter

AustralianJetsetter Mouseketeer

Yay yay yay....I can't wait for your Nov trip report now :-) & I would so love to read a pre-trip report!!

Get typing lol