Dooney & Burke Bags

Dismom820

Mouseketeer
this might not be the right place to post this...but I've always wanted a Disney Dooney bag, and this year when we go, i plan on making that happen...but i'm not exactly sure where they are. so my question is, where are these bad boys located at? hahah i don't really have a ton of time to spend searching, id rather just know where to go and get one! thanks in advance!

In HS they are in the shop on the left when you enter at the far end (nearest great movie ride) at MK they are at Uptown Jewelers (near the Pandora area - very dangerous) at Epcot they are in Mousegears also in the Jewelry section. The only park I can't help you with is AK. In DtD they are in the center section with the jewelry again.
(Can you tell where I spend a lot of my time browsing?)

HTH

this might not be the right place to post this...but I've always wanted a Disney Dooney bag, and this year when we go, i plan on making that happen...but i'm not exactly sure where they are. so my question is, where are these bad boys located at? hahah i don't really have a ton of time to spend searching, id rather just know where to go and get one! thanks in advance!

In addition to the World of Disney Store at DTD/DS, the store in DHS on the right side at the end of Sunset Blvd. (can't remember the name of it) and Uptown Jewelers in MK, I believe some or all of the Deluxe resorts sell them in the gift shops. I know I've seen them at a few resorts but I can't remember specifically which ones -- though I'm pretty sure I saw them at Grand Floridian. The problem with just going to one place to buy a bag is that the won't all necessarily have the same patterns. When we were there in June, I only saw the Haunted Mansion bags at Uptown Jewelers. I usually look at Uptown Jewelers, World of Disney, and the shop at DHS throughout the week and then on our last day I go back to the store that has the bag I decided to buy on that trip.

Have you consider ordering from Disneystore online? There is a 20% off promotion now.

The promo isn't good on Dooney & Bourke bags :( But I did get the Disney Visa Discount (10%) on the D&B Haunted Mansion bag at Uptown Jewelers when we were there in June.

The promo isn't good on Dooney & Bourke bags :( But I did get the Disney Visa Discount (10%) on the D&B Haunted Mansion bag at Uptown Jewelers when we were there in June.

Oh no. I got mine with the F&F discount 2 years ago. I want to get a new one too. The new pattern is really pretty. I also saw the new Les Sportsac at DTD & MK this week. Love the new Minnie pattern.

Have you consider ordering from Disneystore online? There is a 20% off promotion now.
They never included Dooney, Alex & Ani, Pandora or Vera Bradley everytime they have a sale like that. I just checked to see and sure enough, "this item is not eligible for this promotion" comes up.

I really love the sketch backpack but $248 is too much. I also love the new Minnie print! They are all so cute!

I've seen them at the contemporary resort, grand Floridian, Polynesian, animal kingdom. Epcot magic kingdom and Hollywood studios.

Also try to visit the Disney warehouse on I-4 there are two locations.

But they are everywhere. And I can't wait to buy another.

They really are everywhere! I'm hoping to pick up the Runway Princess Letter Carrier with the merchandise credit I got for returning the HM Dooney. DH bought it for me as a wedding gift because I really REALLY wanted it so it's time to get a new one to replace the old one. Like someone else suggested, download the Shop Parks app and pick the design you like and it'll tell you where you can find it! Have fun! :goodvibes

for all of you that own one please answer me this...my mom got one and the underneath of the shoulder strap isnt smooth or finished and it snagged her good clothes...all the purses were like that when she took it in to exchange it...how do you guys deal with that??

for all of you that own one please answer me this...my mom got one and the underneath of the shoulder strap isnt smooth or finished and it snagged her good clothes...all the purses were like that when she took it in to exchange it...how do you guys deal with that??
I called merchandise guest services after giving up with Dooney and returned it for merchandise credit since I didn't have the receipt. The HM bag is like that and it ruined my $200 dress so I returned it. Besides, the corners were turning white already after a few uses. I don't know how it works at the parks unfortunately.

I own at least 3, maybe 4 or it could be 5, none of the HM though because they were all a little big for me. I tend to get the letter carrier or little barrel style and have had no problems with any of them. Then again, I'm a huge ole Dooney fan and I think I own more than 20 but that might be on the low side.

I own 8 or 9 of them and I've never had that problem with any of them. Sorry your mom had that issue. It's frustrating to spend that much money on a bag and not be able to use it or risk ruining your clothing if you do use it.

I called merchandise guest services after giving up with Dooney and returned it for merchandise credit since I didn't have the receipt. The HM bag is like that and it ruined my $200 dress so I returned it. Besides, the corners were turning white already after a few uses. I don't know how it works at the parks unfortunately.

The CM that rang up my HM Dooney at Uptown Jewelers made sure to point out that the new version of the HM bag now has leather on the corners so that doesn't happen. I guess that was a big problem with the original one -- the corners turned white and eventually tore. I've used mine every day since I got it 2 months ago and I certainly don't baby it and it doesn't have any wear on the corners at all. Hopefully the leather corners fixed that problem.

I own 8 or 9 of them and I've never had that problem with any of them. Sorry your mom had that issue. It's frustrating to spend that much money on a bag and not be able to use it or risk ruining your clothing if you do use it.

The CM that rang up my HM Dooney at Uptown Jewelers made sure to point out that the new version of the HM bag now has leather on the corners so that doesn't happen. I guess that was a big problem with the original one -- the corners turned white and eventually tore. I've used mine every day since I got it 2 months ago and I certainly don't baby it and it doesn't have any wear on the corners at all. Hopefully the leather corners fixed that problem.
I'm glad to hear that yours isn't showing any wear on the corners! Merchandise Guest Services offered to replace mine, but I wanted nothing to do with the HM bag so I'm crossing my fingers the Runway Princess Letter Carrier is still available when I arrive on the 2nd.

My daughter got me one with the park logos on it - but the main part has WDW logos while the pocket panel has Disneyland logos! I wanted to compare it to others at the parks, but they don't sell that pattern anymore?

Since there's a store at my local outlet mall, I've gotten into the habit of calling any store that's "Something & something" Dooney & Bourke, it's become a joke among our family

In HS they are in the shop on the left when you enter at the far end (nearest great movie ride) at MK they are at Uptown Jewelers (near the Pandora area - very dangerous) at Epcot they are in Mousegears also in the Jewelry section. The only park I can't help you with is AK. In DtD they are in the center section with the jewelry again.
(Can you tell where I spend a lot of my time browsing?)

HTH
Thank you! We'll be in MK and DTD for most of our trip and one day in AK so I'm hoping to snag one this time while I'm there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter