Dooney & Burke Bags

This is exactly why I bought my sketch wallet in person at Uptown Jewelers! The CMs were so nice and took out every single wallet they had in that pattern and let me choose.

Besides Uptown Jewelers, I know GF and Contemporary have them as well as the store on Hollywood Boulevard in HS. We also saw them at World of Disney. I personally liked Uptown Jewelers because it was very calm inside and I didn't feel rushed to spend time looking. They also had a really nice selection! I just had my package sent to the front of the park and picked it up on the way out.

Wanted to add: Uptown Jewelers had a very nice selection of Vera bags as well, and some other brands (forget the names now).
You can have your packages to the front of the parks? I knew they could be sent to your room but I knew we wouldn't be there THAT long, I'd be afraid it wouldn't get back to us before we leave. So you can just send them to the front of the parks and pick them up later? That would be amazing, we actually wondered if it was even possible.

this might not be the right place to post this...but I've always wanted a Disney Dooney bag, and this year when we go, i plan on making that happen...but i'm not exactly sure where they are. so my question is, where are these bad boys located at? hahah i don't really have a ton of time to spend searching, id rather just know where to go and get one! thanks in advance!
There is a store on Main Street at MK that has then next to or right by the ice cream store, my wife and daughter have got them there's the last two years

Yes! This is the one!!! I love this one mainly because it's got ALL of Disney in one bag!!! Thanks for the list and I'm getting that app! I didn't know it existed! Hahaha
That's what I love about it too! And you're so very welcome! That app is addicting. I've been so tempted to purchase things to save on luggage space, but I'll be there starting Wednesday. :laughing: Some styles may not be available at all those I mentioned, but just take a look around with the app. It'll let you know where to find the bag you're looking for. There may be patterns that aren't on the app that are at the parks/DTD.

Anyone know if the WDW marathon bags are still available? I bought a small one in April at World of Disney but want a bigger one! It's the one with Dopey on.

That's what I love about it too! And you're so very welcome! That app is addicting. I've been so tempted to purchase things to save on luggage space, but I'll be there starting Wednesday. :laughing: Some styles may not be available at all those I mentioned, but just take a look around with the app. It'll let you know where to find the bag you're looking for. There may be patterns that aren't on the app that are at the parks/DTD.
Thank you so much! we'll be there for thanksgiving, so I'm a bit nervous about what will be left! hahaha i know its one of the busiest times of the year, i'm hoping to still get one! that app is fabulous! it even lets you know if they're in stock (which is perfect for me!)

You can have your packages to the front of the parks? I knew they could be sent to your room but I knew we wouldn't be there THAT long, I'd be afraid it wouldn't get back to us before we leave. So you can just send them to the front of the parks and pick them up later? That would be amazing, we actually wondered if it was even possible.

Yup! I've done it two trips now! I never wanted them delivered to my room just because I wanted to have them that night haha and I think the delivery to the resort/room can take until the next afternoon (I may be wrong). I just asked to have them sent to the front of the park and picked them up there as we left. I know at MK you get them at the Chamber of Commerce to the left of City Hall. It is so nice and easy! Each time it's only taken five minutes or less to get them.

I'm not sure where they are in the other parks as it seems MK is the only place I tend to buy a lot/bigger things I don't want to carry all day. Idk if I can link to it here but if you Google "Magic Kingdom Park Pickup" it's the link from the official Disney site and will tell you. It's the best invention ever! Much easier to only have to carry them to your mode of transportation instead of around all day, and I would think if you have kids it's an even better idea because you don't have so much more to keep track of! All you need is your receipt and your ID.

Yup! I've done it two trips now! I never wanted them delivered to my room just because I wanted to have them that night haha and I think the delivery to the resort/room can take until the next afternoon (I may be wrong). I just asked to have them sent to the front of the park and picked them up there as we left. I know at MK you get them at the Chamber of Commerce to the left of City Hall. It is so nice and easy! Each time it's only taken five minutes or less to get them.

I'm not sure where they are in the other parks as it seems MK is the only place I tend to buy a lot/bigger things I don't want to carry all day. Idk if I can link to it here but if you Google "Magic Kingdom Park Pickup" it's the link from the official Disney site and will tell you. It's the best invention ever! Much easier to only have to carry them to your mode of transportation instead of around all day, and I would think if you have kids it's an even better idea because you don't have so much more to keep track of! All you need is your receipt and your ID.
That just made my day! hahahah in all the times we've gone to Disney, I didnt know that! I knew sending it back to the room wouldn't work for me, because like you, i want mine that night! hahahah i have a two year old, and sometimes the stroller space can be limited for our souvenirs so having that option is GREAT!:cheer2: now, if only they had that for a spot at DTD too...:rotfl2:hahaha

That just made my day! hahahah in all the times we've gone to Disney, I didnt know that! I knew sending it back to the room wouldn't work for me, because like you, i want mine that night! hahahah i have a two year old, and sometimes the stroller space can be limited for our souvenirs so having that option is GREAT!:cheer2: now, if only they had that for a spot at DTD too...:rotfl2:hahaha

In all my trips I never knew that was an option either until we went to MK for NYE. The wallet was smaller but the CM suggested I send it to the front of the park so I didn't have to lug it. We ended up having dinner at Tony's at 830p, so I picked it up after and then we just stayed around the back of the park for the rest of the night. I saw after I posted that your signature says you have a little girl, so that would be perfect I think! And you don't need to worry about it disappearing from the stroller, or holding bags AND her hand, etc. From now on it's definitely something I'll keep doing.

In all my trips I never knew that was an option either until we went to MK for NYE. The wallet was smaller but the CM suggested I send it to the front of the park so I didn't have to lug it. We ended up having dinner at Tony's at 830p, so I picked it up after and then we just stayed around the back of the park for the rest of the night. I saw after I posted that your signature says you have a little girl, so that would be perfect I think! And you don't need to worry about it disappearing from the stroller, or holding bags AND her hand, etc. From now on it's definitely something I'll keep doing.
yes, I always get a little nervous buying pricey things in the parks mainly because i don't want it taken from my stroller while i'm on a ride...that's never happened to me before but i still don't like leaving my things out there for grabs! and yes, with having a little one, it will make it much easier! a two year old needs A LOT of stuff for the day and that doesn't leave much space for shopping! thanks again!

A somewhat related question, I just bought my first Disney DOONEY. Do they not come with duster bags?
Btw, so far I love it!!

I would like to get the new F&W design this year. Do you know if they are only available at EPCOT? Are they hard to find?

A somewhat related question, I just bought my first Disney DOONEY. Do they not come with duster bags?
Btw, so far I love it!!

No they do not. I think most of the ones sold at Disney are the coated cotton, which do not come with dusters anyway.

I would like to get the new F&W design this year. Do you know if they are only available at EPCOT? Are they hard to find?

I'm not 100% sure but I'm guessing they are most likely only going to be available at the festival center.

I have one more question, I bought the D23 bag. I don't see a bag id number. I'm going to call Disney, but 1) is that normal? Will they take my registration without the number? 2) is it ever anywhere other than the pocket?

If you have a car or could take a taxi, go to the Disney outlet store near Downtown Disney. I got a Disney Vera Bradley bag for $19.99 last year and they have D & B bags also. Not that cheap but still much cheaper than the parks.

So happy that I found this thread! I will be heading to the World in June (seems like forever, but will be here before I know it). I am going for 3 things: my Christmas ornament, a park exclusive Pandora charm, and a new Dooney and Bourke. I have a bigger one right now. I need a small letter carrier that I can take with me to the mall, movies, etc and don't want to carry my big one. I can't wait!

A little off topic (sorry), but I am getting obsessed with the Runway Princess Lola Pouchette bag. However...it says the cut/ design can vary. Should I be worried about this? Or are they all decent looking with good placement of the princesses....maybe they are just located in different places?

I worry that I will order of and it will have half cut off princess heads at the seams.... Is this a valid concern? Or should I be ok?

Unfortunately that is a valid concern and the main reason for picking out your own purse in person at the parks - which of course is not always possible. Pattern placement varies a lot on the different bags. They're addictive though - soo cute and fun.

So happy that I found this thread! I will be heading to the World in June (seems like forever, but will be here before I know it). I am going for 3 things: my Christmas ornament, a park exclusive Pandora charm, and a new Dooney and Bourke. I have a bigger one right now. I need a small letter carrier that I can take with me to the mall, movies, etc and don't want to carry my big one. I can't wait!
i fell in love with mine! i got the one that has all the parks on there! my mom got it for me for christmas and i have to wait until then to carry it, but omg, its beautful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter