Dooney & Burke Bags

A little off topic (sorry), but I am getting obsessed with the Runway Princess Lola Pouchette bag. However...it says the cut/ design can vary. Should I be worried about this? Or are they all decent looking with good placement of the princesses....maybe they are just located in different places?

I worry that I will order of and it will have half cut off princess heads at the seams.... Is this a valid concern? Or should I be ok?
its definitely best to get it in person...i had to look at all the ones they had to get the cut i wanted, so that way i knew my favorite pieces would be showed on the front! i love my new bag!

i fell in love with mine! i got the one that has all the parks on there! my mom got it for me for christmas and i have to wait until then to carry it, but omg, its beautful!
I can't wait! I am asking for gift cards for Christmas. I am preparing. Lol

Thank you so much! we'll be there for thanksgiving, so I'm a bit nervous about what will be left! hahaha i know its one of the busiest times of the year, i'm hoping to still get one! that app is fabulous! it even lets you know if they're in stock (which is perfect for me!)

What did you buy?? I'm dying to know.

i fell in love with mine! i got the one that has all the parks on there! my mom got it for me for christmas and i have to wait until then to carry it, but omg, its beautful!

Ohhhhh you got that one. I loveeeee that one. Wear it with pride girl.

I got the haunted mansion bag last time I was there. I love it so much. Certain people know what it is and stop me to comment me. I love it. Disnerds everywhere.

Ohhhhh you got that one. I loveeeee that one. Wear it with pride girl.

I got the haunted mansion bag last time I was there. I love it so much. Certain people know what it is and stop me to comment me. I love it. Disnerds everywhere.
yes! i fell in love with the disneyana print the second i saw it, because its got a bit of all the parks on it! so everytime i look at it, I'm reminded of my second home! :) the haunted mansion bags are pretty too! i can't wait to wear mine, i'm curious to see how many people around my area know what kind of bag i'm carrying hahah but yes, there are Disnerds everywhere, I'm proud to be one! hahah

I can't wait to get the new HM one that has the character portraits that just popped up on the Disney Store website! It's super cute! I told DH that I want the letter carrier for Christmas! Crossing my fingers he gets one! I also plan on getting the Disneyana one when I'm on my trip in January. I'm so obsessed with the Disney Dooneys! :love:

I can't wait to get the new HM one that has the character portraits that just popped up on the Disney Store website! It's super cute! I told DH that I want the letter carrier for Christmas! Crossing my fingers he gets one! I also plan on getting the Disneyana one when I'm on my trip in January. I'm so obsessed with the Disney Dooneys! :love:
I'm starting to get a tad obsessed hahaha this is my first disney dooney and i love it! i'm definitely a fan of bags but i usually carry MK bags...however, i'm a die hard disney fan so i knew i had to have a disney dooney! ahaha they're coming out with the beauty and the beast one and the its a small world and im already thinking about the beauty and the beast one!!!! however, if they came out with a little mermaid one, it'd be a wrap! hahaha good luck on getting the HM you want for christmas!

I just bought my first Disney Dooney online--a large wallet. Still waiting for it to come in the mail but excited! I have four pieces of Disney Vera Bradley but am looking forward to something leather. I saw the small world pattern coming out next year and may have to really splurge on that!

its definitely best to get it in person...i had to look at all the ones they had to get the cut i wanted, so that way i knew my favorite pieces would be showed on the front! i love my new bag!
I always suggest that. A cm told my dd to look at them carefully and choose the bag with the fabric pattern that she liked the best. Who wants s bag with Tink sliced in half? Lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter