Disney Magic- Fri Jan 15, 2016 5-Night Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay From Miami

Happy Online Checkin Day for Silver Castaway Club members! Of course, my internet seems to be running slowly today. I guess lots of our fellow passengers have the same idea right now!:cheer2::sail:

Hi DCK - Are you still interested in joining our Fish Extender group? There was no information in the feed above, but I did get a notification you were interested with your original information. So I was not sure if you changed your mind and edited the post. Just let me know. We would love to have you!

74 More Days!!!! I can hardly contain my excitement and keeping it from our son is the hardest part!

So we have 7 cabins confirmed for the Fish Extender. I have the following people = DonaldsBiggestFan, Lynnsybell, Tarav43016, KWilliams2329, Mickeytwins4life, may the force and CEllingson. Any more takers? Love to have you!!

Everyone who has paid-in-full is able to do online checkin - if you haven't already. Once you do, you can book Port Adventures, spa treatments, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique appointments, etc. My favorite part of online checkin is selecting the earliest possible boarding time!!

We are booked on this cruise too and can't wait! It is our second Disney Cruise. Last January on the Dream, the water was cold on CC, but the weather was perfect! Crossing my fingers for the same luck!

Is anyone interested in getting a Fish Extender Group started? It was one of the highlights of our last cruise. Our son couldn't wait to see what was left for us.

I'd love to join! We are sailing on Disney Magic, Jan 15th- My children 9,7,5 and hubby.

74 More Days!!!! I can hardly contain my excitement and keeping it from our son is the hardest part!

So we have 7 cabins confirmed for the Fish Extender. I have the following people = DonaldsBiggestFan, Lynnsybell, Tarav43016, KWilliams2329, Mickeytwins4life, may the force and CEllingson. Any more takers? Love to have you!!
I'd Like to join!!

Hello Everyone, Really excited for upcoming cruise! This will be our second Disney cruise- sailed on Disney Wonder in March 2015 and excited to see the Disney Magic. We are sailing with our three children, two daughters 9 &5, as well with our son who is 7. I would love to participate in the Fish extender program. Didn't know about it on our last sail, and really excited about it.

Hi Chiich_13 - we would love for you to join our group. Just let us know your cabin #, your names, and your favorite Disney Characters. Oh, and if you have any allergies, special requests and/of if you are celebrating anything while on board.

Hi Chiich_13 - we would love for you to join our group. Just let us know your cabin #, your names, and your favorite Disney Characters. Oh, and if you have any allergies, special requests and/of if you are celebrating anything while on board.

We are in cabins 2579 & 2581- Kids don't have any allergies. Melissa (tinkerbell) & Carlos(baymax)-Parents; Mya (girl, 9,Olaf) ; Sage (boy, 7, Pluto); Kayla (girl, 5 Tiana). We are celebrating Kayla's 5th birthday! :)

Last edited:
Hey all!

We will be joining you all for the cruise! This will be our 7th Disney cruise, and our third time out of Miami to Grand Cayman.

On previous cruises, we've arranged private mixology, and wine tasting classes. They were always informative, lots of laughs, and a great way to meet other cruisers.

Our second day on the ship is a 'day at sea', and that might be a great day to get together and taste/drink! My wife and I haven't done the 'Tequila/margarita" tasting yet, so we were thinking about doing that. (I don't think I've ever had tequila, and I only get margaritas about once a year, so I thought this would be a good time to do both!)

Anyone else interested?

Looking forward to another great cruise!

My husband and I would be interested.

We are in cabins 2579 & 2581- Kids don't have any allergies. Melissa (tinkerbell) & Carlos(baymax)-Parents; Mya (girl, 9,Olaf) ; Sage (boy, 7, Pluto); Kayla (girl, 5 Tiana). We are celebrating Kayla's 5th birthday! :)

Great - I have you added. These are the cabins I have so far in the group.....

DonaldsBiggestFan – 7598 - Mary, Spencer and Wyndell (Male, 7, Donald Duck and Star Wars)

Lynnsybell – 6010 – April, Rolando, Isabella (girl, 10, Mickey), and Sophia (girl 8, Ariel)

Tarav43016 – 8004 – Tara, Kevin, Lilly (Girl, 16, Maleficient), Violet (Girl, 8, Ursula) and Max (boy, 5, Flynn Ryder). Special Notes – Celebrating Violet’s Birthday.

KWilliams2329 – 7572 – Kate, Ryan and Hayden (girl, 2, entire Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang and Doc). Special Notes – Allergies to red dye!

Mickeytwins4life – 2626 – Jenna, Michael and twin boys Ethan and Hudson (2, Mickey Mouse). Special notes – Egg and Nut Allergies!

may the force – 6641 – Brenda, William, Kyle (Boy, 14, Buzz Light Year), Kaylee (Girl, 13, Olaf), and Ashlee (Girl, 10, Wheezy from Toy Story). Celebrating Brenda’s Birthday.

CEllingson – 2129 – Carolyn, Jay, Eric (Boy, 12, Perry the Platypus), and Ethan (Boy, 8, Mickey). This will be their third Disney trip on the Magic

Chiich_13 - 2579 and 2581- Melissa (Tinkerbell), Carlos (Baymax), Mya (Girl, 9, Olaf), Sage (Boy, 7, Pluto) and Kayla (Girl, 5, Tiana). Celebrating Kayla's 5th Birthday

Great - I have you added. These are the cabins I have so far in the group.....

DonaldsBiggestFan – 7598 - Mary, Spencer and Wyndell (Male, 7, Donald Duck and Star Wars)

Lynnsybell – 6010 – April, Rolando, Isabella (girl, 10, Mickey), and Sophia (girl 8, Ariel)

Tarav43016 – 8004 – Tara, Kevin, Lilly (Girl, 16, Maleficient), Violet (Girl, 8, Ursula) and Max (boy, 5, Flynn Ryder). Special Notes – Celebrating Violet’s Birthday.

KWilliams2329 – 7572 – Kate, Ryan and Hayden (girl, 2, entire Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang and Doc). Special Notes – Allergies to red dye!

Mickeytwins4life – 2626 – Jenna, Michael and twin boys Ethan and Hudson (2, Mickey Mouse). Special notes – Egg and Nut Allergies!

may the force – 6641 – Brenda, William, Kyle (Boy, 14, Buzz Light Year), Kaylee (Girl, 13, Olaf), and Ashlee (Girl, 10, Wheezy from Toy Story). Celebrating Brenda’s Birthday.

CEllingson – 2129 – Carolyn, Jay, Eric (Boy, 12, Perry the Platypus), and Ethan (Boy, 8, Mickey). This will be their third Disney trip on the Magic

Chiich_13 - 2579 and 2581- Melissa (Tinkerbell), Carlos (Baymax), Mya (Girl, 9, Olaf), Sage (Boy, 7, Pluto) and Kayla (Girl, 5, Tiana). Celebrating Kayla's 5th Birthday

Great. Thank you! We weren't sure about adding characters for ourselves (parents). We don't really want anyone to worry about getting us anything.

We are excited!! Thanks again.

Hi!!! I am from Costa Rica (so, I am not really good in english, sorry). It is our first time in a Disney Cruise. We will celebrate my son's 6 birthday. We want to participate in the fish extender, but we don't know how it works.

Hi Vane, Here is a link to Fish Extender basics - DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm. If you are still interested in joining, just let us know your cabin #, your names, and your favorite Disney Characters, and if you have any allergies, special requests and/of if you are celebrating anything while on board.

We will probably need to close the group soon so people have time to plan. If there is anyone else interested in joining, please let us know. And if you previously said you wanted to join the group, but your plans have changed, please let us know as soon as possible. Thanks!!

Hi!!! Thanks for the answer. We really want to join to the group. Our stateroom is 6503. We love everything about Disney!!! So, it is hard to choose one character, but my son (Yared Delgado, 6 years old), loves Toy Story (specially WOODY!!!) We will celebrate his 6 birthday in the cruise.
My husband is René Delgado.
My name is Vanessa Vindas. I love Frozen, Tinkerbell, Minnie and everything about princess!!

Thanks for your help!! Have a nice day!!!

Great Vane - I have you added. Below is our updated list.

Last Call for anyone else. I think we should close soon so people have time to plan. If anyone in the group has a different thought, feel free to speak up. This is the first time I have organized a FE group, so I am open to all suggestions.

Vane – 6503 - Vanessa Vindas (Frozen, Tinkerbell, Minnie and all princesses), Rene Delgado, Yared Delgado (Boy, 6, Toy Story - Woody). Celebrating Yared Delgado's 6th Birthday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter