Disney Magic- Fri Jan 15, 2016 5-Night Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay From Miami

We still have no clue what to do in Grand Cayman, though! 7:30- 3:30 on a Sunday makes things a little more complicated. And I have no desire to do a sting ray excursion, lol.

We are going to swim with dolphins at Dolphin Discovery in Grand Cayman. I am going to book through the company rather than Disney and they have a BOGO free offer right now!! Can't beat it!

It will be our first cruise as well! DH, DD and myself...

I would be interested in the FE as well. Who was it that was organizating it? I'll message you the info.
Thanks
Kate

Since no one else has spoken up, I don't mind organizing a Fish Extender Group for all that are interested. Like I mentioned before, it was truly one of our favorite things about the cruise.

The last one I participated in, there was no more than 15 cabins in each group. And if we have more than 15 cabins interested, we can start a second group. So if you are interested in joining, please send me your Cabin #, first names of each traveler in your room, their favorite Disney character, any known allergies, any celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries, etc) and any other special notes. I will put together a spreadsheet and pass along to everyone in the group.

If you have any questions, feel free to send those my way too.
Hi there! We would love to be involved in the fish extender program. Here is our info:
Valis Family from Dublin, Ohio Room #8004
email address: tarabinion@yahoo.com
Kevin & Tara - Parents
Lilly, 16, favorite character Maleficient
Violet celebrating her 8th birthday on the cruise, favorite character is Ursula
Max, 5, favorite character is Flynn Ryder
Thank you so much for organizing. We are so excited!

We are going to swim with dolphins at Dolphin Discovery in Grand Cayman. I am going to book through the company rather than Disney and they have a BOGO free offer right now!! Can't beat it!
Hi there. That sounds like a great deal. Did you do this on a website? If so, could you share please. Thanks!

Hi. Sorry that I have been slack about responding about the FE Group. Below is a summary of who we have in our group. So I have added Tara and her family to the group and I would love to add KWilliams2329 and may the force to the group. If KWilliams2329 and may the force either post their information in this feed or Private Message me, that would be great. Please include your cabin, names, ages of the children and their favorite characters and any additional information you would like to include.

DonaldsBiggestFan – 7598 - Mary, Spencer and Wyndell (Male, 7, Donald Duck and Star Wars)
Lynnsybell – 6010 – April, Rolando, Isabella (girl, 10, Mickey), and Sophia (girl 8, Ariel)
Tarav43016 – 8004 – Tara, Kevin, Lilly (Girl, 16, Maleficient), Violet (Girl, 8, Ursula) and Max (boy, 5, Flynn Ryder). Special Notes – Celebrating Violet’s Birthday.
KWilliams2329 – Please Post info
may the force – Please Post info

Hi. Sorry that I have been slack about responding about the FE Group. Below is a summary of who we have in our group. So I have added Tara and her family to the group and I would love to add KWilliams2329 and may the force to the group. If KWilliams2329 and may the force either post their information in this feed or Private Message me, that would be great. Please include your cabin, names, ages of the children and their favorite characters and any additional information you would like to include.

DonaldsBiggestFan – 7598 - Mary, Spencer and Wyndell (Male, 7, Donald Duck and Star Wars)
Lynnsybell – 6010 – April, Rolando, Isabella (girl, 10, Mickey), and Sophia (girl 8, Ariel)
Tarav43016 – 8004 – Tara, Kevin, Lilly (Girl, 16, Maleficient), Violet (Girl, 8, Ursula) and Max (boy, 5, Flynn Ryder). Special Notes – Celebrating Violet’s Birthday.

Here is our info:
Room #7572
Ryan, Kate and Hayden (Female, 2, The entire Mickey clubhouse gang and Doc). Allergies to red dye.

Thanks for getting the group together!

We would love to be added to the FE group!
We have four in our family:
Jenna, Michael, and twin boys Ethan and Hudson (age 2 - favorite character Mickey Mouse - egg allergy and nut allergy)
Room#2626

Thanks for adding! Counting down the days!

I got Kate's and Jenna's family added to our FE group. We now have 5 confirmed cabins!! See below. Let me know if anyone else wants to join.

KWilliams2329 – 7572 – Kate, Ryan and Hayden (girl, 2, entire Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang and Doc). Special Notes – Allergies to red dye!

Mickeytwins4life – 2626 – Jenna, Michael and twin boys Ethan and Hudson (2, Mickey Mouse). Special notes – Egg and Nut Allergies!

may the force – Please post info if you still want to join - love to have you!

Yes would love to join. Brenda, William, and our three kids DS Kyle age 14(buzz light-year) , DD Kaylee age 13(Olaf) , DD Ashlee age 10(wheezy from toy story). No allergy's. Room 6641.

Got you added Brenda! Now we have 6 confirmed cabins!

KWilliams2329 – 7572 – Kate, Ryan and Hayden (girl, 2, entire Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang and Doc). Special Notes – Allergies to red dye!
Mickeytwins4life – 2626 – Jenna, Michael and twin boys Ethan and Hudson (2, Mickey Mouse). Special notes – Egg and Nut Allergies!
may the force – 6641 – Brenda, William, Kyle (Boy, 14, Buzz Light Year), Kaylee (Girl, 13, Olaf), and Ashlee (Girl, 10, Wheezy from Toy Story). Celebrating Brenda’s Birthday.

I got my first choice of cabana! I'm so happy!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-16 at 11.12.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-16 at 11.12.34 PM.png
    423.8 KB · Views: 2
Can anyone tell me about the photo packages? We have six people, two cabins. Will it be possible to get all of our pictures on one account?

Also, we're not ambitious enough to join the Fish Extender, but we would love to find another family with an 8-10 year old boy to meet. Bonus if they have a four year old :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there! We would love to be involved in the fish extender program. Here is our info:
Valis Family from Dublin, Ohio Room #8004
email address: tarabinion@yahoo.com
Kevin & Tara - Parents
Lilly, 16, favorite character Maleficient
Violet celebrating her 8th birthday on the cruise, favorite character is Ursula
Max, 5, favorite character is Flynn Ryder
Thank you so much for organizing. We are so excited!

Hi! This will be our third DCL trip on the Magic.
Ellingson Family From Gilford, NH Room 2129
Email address : cellingson@metrocast.net
Carolyn & Jay - Parents
Eric, 12 - Perry the platypus
Ethan, 8 - Mickey
The boys don't know we are going and won't until we arrive in Florida.

Thank you so much! Looking forward to our Trip!

i'm on this sailing with my mom and my son (6). Super excited!! Was hoping to get a Cabana but no luck this morning :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!