Disney Magic- Fri Jan 15, 2016 5-Night Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay From Miami

I would like to have the document. My email address is tarabinion@yahoo.com. Getting our gifts ready and had a few questions. That is a great idea about the Ziploc bag! Do you put "from" tags on your gifts or is it more of a secret exchange? Also, is there a certain day that we deliver our gifts or just any day? Getting so excited!!

Hi Tara, I just sent you the FE document via email. Let me know if you have any questions. If you figure out how to upload it to this feed, please feel free to do so!

As far as rules, the only one I can think of is "Have Fun!" I actually just love these types of things and my son loves it too. So we probably get more out of doing it then we get back and that is the fun of it - Sneaking around and giving gifts to strangers!! My friends think I am crazy when I try to explain!

You don't have to label your gifts with Tags, if you don't want to. I do, but that is just me. I have seen it done both ways. If you are interested in Tagging your items, a quick easy way is to make a sheet of Avery Labels and just stick them on. I did that for most of our items. And feel free to deliver whenever you feel fit. I do a little everyday. Maybe a deck a day or when I am on my way some where. Again, just have fun! 9 Days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. This is the final list, right?

DonaldsBiggestFan – 7598 - Mary, Spencer and Wyndell (Male, 7, Donald Duck and Star Wars)

Lynnsybell – 6010 – April, Rolando, Isabella (girl, 10, Mickey), and Sophia (girl 8, Ariel)

Tarav43016 – 8004 – Tara, Kevin, Lilly (Girl, 16, Maleficient), Violet (Girl, 8, Ursula) and Max (boy, 5, Flynn Ryder). Special Notes – Celebrating Violet’s Birthday.

KWilliams2329 – 7572 – Kate, Ryan and Hayden (girl, 2, entire Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang and Doc). Special Notes – Allergies to red dye!

Mickeytwins4life – 2626 – Jenna, Michael and twin boys Ethan and Hudson (2, Mickey Mouse). Special notes – Egg and Nut Allergies!

may the force – 6641 – Brenda, William, Kyle (Boy, 14, Buzz Light Year), Kaylee (Girl, 13, Olaf), and Ashlee (Girl, 10, Wheezy from Toy Story). Celebrating Brenda’s Birthday.

CEllingson – 2129 – Carolyn, Jay, Eric (Boy, 12, Perry the Platypus), and Ethan (Boy, 8, Mickey). This will be their third Disney trip on the Magic

Chiich_13 - 2579 and 2581- Melissa (Tinkerbell), Carlos (Baymax), Mya (Girl, 9, Olaf), Sage (Boy, 7, Pluto) and Kayla (Girl, 5, Tiana). Celebrating Kayla's 5th Birthday

Vane – 6503 - Vanessa Vindas (Frozen, Tinkerbell, Minnie and all princesses), Rene Delgado, Yared Delgado (Boy, 6, Toy Story - Woody). Celebrating Yared Delgado's 6th Birthday

John R – 8524 – Cayce, John, Elliott (Girl, 4, Frozen), and Graham (Boy, 2, Everything Disney).

Hi Fellow Fish Extender participates! Our family has all of your goodies ready, but we do have a problem with our Fish Extender. We ordered ours back in November and the person making ours failed to mail ours to us on time. It was just mailed express yesterday, but has yet to arrive, and unless it arrives tomorrow morning before we leave for the airport, then we won't have it :(. I will try to find some kind of bag to hang, but this late, I don't know if I'll find anything, so you may have to put the items I front of the door. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause anyone. We are definitely upset about the whole situation. We can only hope the post office will get it early in the morning.

Also, if we could get a copy of the room diagram for delivery, it would be very much appreciated. Jenna.shuecarino@gmail.com

Thank you!

Hi Jenna,
I just sent you an email. Let me know if you don't get it. And again, so sorry about your FE. I am sure everyone will find a way to make it work for you!

And last chance for anyone else in the FE group. If you want a copy of the FE map, just let me know.

Would you please send it to me too?

aprildelgado@ hotmail.com

Sorry for the late notice. Sooooo excited!!!

Thank you all so much for the wonderful goodies! It was so much fun participating! The girls and I had so much fun delivering everything and felt like Santa. I'm not going to lie, they loved receiving gifts too. We received so many wonderful and thoughtful gifts. The only negative was when I got on the boat and realized that I had left all the magnet sets I had made and packaged and the pirate night goodies I packaged for the Dads at home. :worried: I had packaged a gold hoop earring and pirate patch for each of the dads and sadly, left them along with the magnet sets at home. Thankfully, I brought my extra eye patches with me (I had intended to just give them out randomly that night) so I was able to give those out, but sadly, the nicely packaged patch and earring sets were at home. I try to look on the positive side so I'm just going to think that I have a leg-up for our next cruise. :yay: Thank you so much for organizing our group Mary. We really appreciated it. I hope everyone enjoyed the cruise as much as we did. It was so hard to come home to the cold and snow. Looking forward to our next cruise for sure. Thanks again everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter