Disney Magic- Fri Jan 15, 2016 5-Night Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay From Miami

Just learned about this FE thing - first time on a cruise ever! Looks like it is closed, please let me know if there is a way to still join.

Hi John,
Sorry to just be getting back to you. I guess it is up to the group. I always say, more the merrier, but if people have ordered gifts or already made a specific amount, they may not agree.

Question to the FE group - Does any members of the group have an opinion either way? I tried to Private Message everybody, but for some reason it won't let me. Also, please confirm you are still interested in participating. This has been a very quite DisBoard group. My last one, there was Posts almost daily.

So excited! We are getting so close. We still haven't figured out how we are going to tell our son!

I'm sorry I was late to reply...I'm fine with an addition, but I can't speak for everyone. I'm really excited for the cruise! Our last name is Delgado, I know I show Lynnsybell, but cabin 6010 is the Delgado clan!

Hi we're so excited we are going cruising for the first time ever. We leave the 15th of January. Hubby I and our two kids. Is it to late to participate in the fish extender program? I understand what it's about but having a hard time figuring out how I can join. Thanks and I could use a little help if not to much to ask sorting through how this works. Lol

Hi John,
Sorry to just be getting back to you. I guess it is up to the group. I always say, more the merrier, but if people have ordered gifts or already made a specific amount, they may not agree.

Question to the FE group - Does any members of the group have an opinion either way? I tried to Private Message everybody, but for some reason it won't let me. Also, please confirm you are still interested in participating. This has been a very quite DisBoard group. My last one, there was Posts almost daily.

Thanks for reaching out. We are planning to bring enough gifts for everyone on the list. If people see this in time and want to, they can put stuff on our door for our kids, but if not, no big deal. My mom is really excited about this and said she would just bring some small gifts for our kids in case there was nothing there for them.

My wife Cayce and I are bringing our 2 kids Elliott (4 year old girl) and Graham (2 year old boy). Graham likes everything Disney and Elliott is really into Frozen and all Disney princesses. Our room number is 8524.

Pretty excited that it is so close. Very ready to break the news to our kids. I am busting at the seams with this secret!

Hi John R, So it sounds like no one is speaking out against, so I will add you to our group.

And Shannon Soloman, I hate to exclude you, so let's add you too. Just send us your cabin number, the names of those in your group and the gender and ages of the children. Also their favorite Disney Characters and if you guys have any allergies or are celebrating anything.

Ok, I am now officially closing the FE group. We are almost a month out - I can't wait!! Though I haven't gotten my documents yet! I am stalking the mailman! Poor guy!

Though we finally decided how to tell our son. We just ordered a personalized puzzle from Shutterfly. We are going to give him the pieces. Once complete, the secret will be out!

In only 9 days ours kids will find out about the cruise!! Only 30 days until we experience the Magic!!! When I booked in February, I thought this time would never come!

Hi John R, So it sounds like no one is speaking out against, so I will add you to our group.

And Shannon Soloman, I hate to exclude you, so let's add you too. Just send us your cabin number, the names of those in your group and the gender and ages of the children. Also their favorite Disney Characters and if you guys have any allergies or are celebrating anything.

Ok, I am now officially closing the FE group. We are almost a month out - I can't wait!! Though I haven't gotten my documents yet! I am stalking the mailman! Poor guy!

Though we finally decided how to tell our son. We just ordered a personalized puzzle from Shutterfly. We are going to give him the pieces. Once complete, the secret will be out!

Can you please post the final list of the FE group? I want to make sure I have everyone. Thank you!!

In less than 2 days, my kids will finally know about the cruise!!! :mickeyjum I can not wait to be able to talk to them about this! MERRY CHRISTMAS to all if I am not back on here before. :santa:

Hi everyone, hope you all had a Merry Christmas! First time cruising with Disney, so just now finding out about this...I guess I'm too late? I've got two kids (8y/o son & 4y/o daughter).

Sorry for the delay in Posting the Final FE list. Does anyone else find December the most overwhelming Month?!?! My son's birth is a few days before Christmas, so I feel like I have been running around with my head cut off for weeks. I can't wait for the cruise! I can really use the rest! Below is the FE list. Please double check that I have your information correct. I would hate it if I typed anything wrong.

DonaldsBiggestFan – 7598 - Mary, Spencer and Wyndell (Male, 7, Donald Duck and Star Wars)

Lynnsybell – 6010 – April, Rolando, Isabella (girl, 10, Mickey), and Sophia (girl 8, Ariel)

Tarav43016 – 8004 – Tara, Kevin, Lilly (Girl, 16, Maleficient), Violet (Girl, 8, Ursula) and Max (boy, 5, Flynn Ryder). Special Notes – Celebrating Violet’s Birthday.

KWilliams2329 – 7572 – Kate, Ryan and Hayden (girl, 2, entire Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang and Doc). Special Notes – Allergies to red dye!

Mickeytwins4life – 2626 – Jenna, Michael and twin boys Ethan and Hudson (2, Mickey Mouse). Special notes – Egg and Nut Allergies!

may the force – 6641 – Brenda, William, Kyle (Boy, 14, Buzz Light Year), Kaylee (Girl, 13, Olaf), and Ashlee (Girl, 10, Wheezy from Toy Story). Celebrating Brenda’s Birthday.

CEllingson – 2129 – Carolyn, Jay, Eric (Boy, 12, Perry the Platypus), and Ethan (Boy, 8, Mickey). This will be their third Disney trip on the Magic

Chiich_13 - 2579 and 2581- Melissa (Tinkerbell), Carlos (Baymax), Mya (Girl, 9, Olaf), Sage (Boy, 7, Pluto) and Kayla (Girl, 5, Tiana). Celebrating Kayla's 5th Birthday

John R – 8524 – Cayce, John, Elliott (Girl, 4, Frozen), and Graham (Boy, 2, Everything Disney).

Sorry for the delay in Posting the Final FE list. Does anyone else find December the most overwhelming Month?!?! My son's birth is a few days before Christmas, so I feel like I have been running around with my head cut off for weeks. I can't wait for the cruise! I can really use the rest! Below is the FE list. Please double check that I have your information correct. I would hate it if I typed anything wrong.

DonaldsBiggestFan – 7598 - Mary, Spencer and Wyndell (Male, 7, Donald Duck and Star Wars)

Lynnsybell – 6010 – April, Rolando, Isabella (girl, 10, Mickey), and Sophia (girl 8, Ariel)

Tarav43016 – 8004 – Tara, Kevin, Lilly (Girl, 16, Maleficient), Violet (Girl, 8, Ursula) and Max (boy, 5, Flynn Ryder). Special Notes – Celebrating Violet’s Birthday.

KWilliams2329 – 7572 – Kate, Ryan and Hayden (girl, 2, entire Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang and Doc). Special Notes – Allergies to red dye!

Mickeytwins4life – 2626 – Jenna, Michael and twin boys Ethan and Hudson (2, Mickey Mouse). Special notes – Egg and Nut Allergies!

may the force – 6641 – Brenda, William, Kyle (Boy, 14, Buzz Light Year), Kaylee (Girl, 13, Olaf), and Ashlee (Girl, 10, Wheezy from Toy Story). Celebrating Brenda’s Birthday.

CEllingson – 2129 – Carolyn, Jay, Eric (Boy, 12, Perry the Platypus), and Ethan (Boy, 8, Mickey). This will be their third Disney trip on the Magic

Chiich_13 - 2579 and 2581- Melissa (Tinkerbell), Carlos (Baymax), Mya (Girl, 9, Olaf), Sage (Boy, 7, Pluto) and Kayla (Girl, 5, Tiana). Celebrating Kayla's 5th Birthday

John R – 8524 – Cayce, John, Elliott (Girl, 4, Frozen), and Graham (Boy, 2, Everything Disney).

So is Vane out?

Sorry - great catch John. Vane is still included! Poor Copy and Paste Skills on my part. Here is our List...

Vane – 6503 - Vanessa Vindas (Frozen, Tinkerbell, Minnie and all princesses), Rene Delgado, Yared Delgado (Boy, 6, Toy Story - Woody). Celebrating Yared Delgado's 6th Birthday

Hi! I can't believe we are so close to our cruise! And I have actually finished all my FE gifts and have them packed and ready!! Just a quick tip if you haven't ever done a FE - I put all the gifts I have for each cabin in a separate Large Zip Lock bag and write the cabin and names on the outside which helps when delivering. Then I can reuse the Zip Lock bags the rest of the cruise (we are always needing Zip Locks on trips).

I have also put together a Word document with the decks plans and the FE cabins so I can find our group members easily. Someone on my last cruise did this and it saved me so much time from walking around looking for certain cabins. Does anyone know how I download the file? I can only seem to download a jpg type file. Or I can email it to directly to anyone who is interested in having it. Just shoot me your email address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter