• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much everyone! I had ordered a few from them before with no issues so I was afraid it was just me. Thanks for posting the phone number etc i will keep u posted!

I just read the Giant Eagle sales ad and if you spend $200 on select retail gift cards you will get at $30 prepaid Visa GC.

I had to post this.....

I keep a spreadsheet (like all good budget-boarders do:teeth:) , showing how much I've ACTUALLY spent on gift cards, what their actual value is, and then the final amount of Disney gift cards I purchased. This includes all of my "FREE" gift cards earned from SwagBucks, Perk and the "free with purchase" gift cards from Target. I'm saving for our trip in October 2016 so I have plenty of time to maximize my free cards, thereby maximizing my amount saved.

So far I have SPENT $322.99 on Target gift cards. Those Target gift cards have a combined value of $521.30 and I have purchased $550 in Disney gift cards:teacher:. That means I have saved over 40% so far... or $225:yay:. If I am able to keep going, my $4700 budget will only "cost" about $2800!

Hi! I wanted to PM you but couldn't seem to find where, it's been a while since I used that. LOL Anyway, I was wondering if you would mind sharing your spreadsheet you use with me? It sounds like you track yours similar to how I want to do mine. I'm good with using spreadsheets, but terrible at designing them! If you wouldn't mind, I would be so appreciative. I can send you my email or whatever.

Last time giftcard mall went out of stock on Target cards did it take them this long to get them in?
My recollection is they ran out of $100 gift cards (non-discounted) when Target had eBay gift cards for 10% off toward the end of August. They came back in in mid-September but then disappeared again. Then maybe a week later they did the $100 gift cards for $94 and also had the $100 gift cards in stock for a very short period of time about two weeks ago. I think that coincided with the 15% off coupon some eBay users received.

Last time giftcard mall went out of stock on Target cards did it take them this long to get them in?

I have had to file a dispute with e-bay about Target gift cards purchased through Gift Card Mall. Not only did they run out of cards, but perhaps money as well. It has been 10 days since I purchased the cards, no cards and no refund. They have until October 4th to return my money before e-bay steps in. So far nothing.

My point is that if it's a simple case of them running out of Target cards then why haven't they refunded me my $810.00? Also they have been receiving a lot of negative feedback in the last month about similar occurrences.

Just be careful if you decided to purchase through them.

I have had to file a dispute with e-bay about Target gift cards purchased through Gift Card Mall. Not only did they run out of cards, but perhaps money as well. It has been 10 days since I purchased the cards, no cards and no refund. They have until October 4th to return my money before e-bay steps in. So far nothing.

My point is that if it's a simple case of them running out of Target cards then why haven't they refunded me my $810.00? Also they have been receiving a lot of negative feedback in the last month about similar occurrences.

Just be careful if you decided to purchase through them.

Where did you see all the negative feedback? I must be looking in the wrong place. I just went through their feedback pages for the last month and I see 27 negative, 12 neutral and 3441 positive. The negative is less than 1% of the feedback and some of those are didn't ship quick enough or ordered accidentally couldn't cancel.

anyone get there money back from giftcardmall? when they canceled everyones order
No money back yet. They just keep saying 7-10 business days. I also filed an eBay claim and their response to that was the same. I need to notify eBay if I don't have my money by Monday. So annoying!

I have just ordered one card through Gift Card Mall, but all this talk is making me nervous about buying from them again.

Raise has Landry gc at 10% off and use Take5 to get another 5% off.

When I go to Raise it shows Landry "vouchers" for 27.2% off? Am I looking at the wrong thing? DH fell in love with Bubba Gumps at CityWalk so I'm looking for ways to save, this seems "too good to be true"...?

I contacted GiftCardMall through ebay and they said my 3 $100 Target cards shipped on Sept 24. I haven't requested a refund yet because I would rather have the gift cards; I will give it a few days to see if the cards show up. I can't see them running out of money since they are the ones who actually supply the gift cards at Lowes, Kroger and many of the other gift card kiosk places.

just got my ebay bucks, does anyone know if you earn ebay bucks when using ebay bucks to pay for an item? wondering if i should save them for the next 4x 5x deal.

When I go to Raise it shows Landry "vouchers" for 27.2% off? Am I looking at the wrong thing? DH fell in love with Bubba Gumps at CityWalk so I'm looking for ways to save, this seems "too good to be true"...?
No, you're looking at the right thing. I bought a few of those for our last trip in June and they worked just fine! They end up being $34.57 for a $50 e-gift card, excellent deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter