Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if the steps are posted somewhere in these 300+ pages...am I correct in assuming that you do not have to pay for your Disney gift card at Target with a Red Card to receive the 5% discount? Otherwise, how are you able to stack discounts at Target?

Sorry if the steps are posted somewhere in these 300+ pages...am I correct in assuming that you do not have to pay for your Disney gift card at Target with a Red Card to receive the 5% discount? Otherwise, how are you able to stack discounts at Target?
The Target Red Card is the default paying method to achieve the 5% discount, and it's bypassed online to use other form of payments on target.com (not retail store). A lot of people buy discount Target GC to get the additional savings.

We are at like page 305, someone should consider remaking a thread with instructions and information?

That's so odd about GCM. I have bought $3,000 worth of Target gift cards from them in the last 2 months and had no problems whatsoever. I'm really wondering if they will ever get Target cards back in stock. I'm starting to think it's looking doubtful since they cancelled the last batch. I made the mistake of attempting to rollover one more time and bought 800 worth of ebay gift cards only to have them go out of stock before I could buy. I've been buying them via buy it now and auctions trying to get my ebay cards used up while they are offering 5x ebay bucks. I just won my last one and as soon as I get all of these I'm converting to Disney cards and I'm DONE! You're right about it being a risky / stressful business.
Same happened to me! GCM was having the "Sale" on target cards and they went out of stock about 1 hr before my ebay cards from target became useable. I've got plenty of time so not panicking. I see that most target cards on ebay right now are selling for greater than face value. ???
Yup, as soon as I unload this $500 worth of ebay GC I'm DONE too! From now on I'll be content with buying Disney cards directly from Sam's Club or target.com

Same happened to me! GCM was having the "Sale" on target cards and they went out of stock about 1 hr before my ebay cards from target became useable. I've got plenty of time so not panicking. I see that most target cards on ebay right now are selling for greater than face value. ???
Yup, as soon as I unload this $500 worth of ebay GC I'm DONE too! From now on I'll be content with buying Disney cards directly from Sam's Club or target.com
Yeah, I paid more than face value on most of the ones I bought, but since it's 5x ebay bucks I'm still coming out ahead. Plus most, include free shipping so I save that over GCM. The last one I paid $305 for 288 worth, but I earned 30.51 in ebay bucks so I still came out ahead by 13.00.

I cycled through 800.00 one final time and still came out $100.00 ahead when you factor ebay bucks in and the target 5% savings, so I'm happy even if it was a little stressful.

Yeah, I paid more than face value on most of the ones I bought, but since it's 5x ebay bucks I'm still coming out ahead. Plus most, include free shipping so I save that over GCM. The last one I paid $305 for 288 worth, but I earned 30.51 in ebay bucks so I still came out ahead by 13.00.

I cycled through 800.00 one final time and still came out $100.00 ahead when you factor ebay bucks in and the target 5% savings, so I'm happy even if it was a little stressful.
I keep reading of the 5x ebay bucks. I'm signed up, my husbands ebay account is signed up too but I've yet to get a sniff of the 5x offer. I made sure our settings allow for notifications of promos, etc. I don't buy a ton of stuff on ebay... maybe every 4-6mo... So I don't know why I'm not getting the invite for this 5x, Oh well. I'll just sit tight and wait and see.

I keep reading of the 5x ebay bucks. I'm signed up, my husbands ebay account is signed up too but I've yet to get a sniff of the 5x offer. I made sure our settings allow for notifications of promos, etc. I don't buy a ton of stuff on ebay... maybe every 4-6mo... So I don't know why I'm not getting the invite for this 5x, Oh well. I'll just sit tight and wait and see.

received a $10 off coupon today, but didn't receive the 10% off coupon that others got earlier. so it really seems random who ebay sends coupons to

I see a lot of mentions of Raise in this thread, I have heard of it but never used it. Has anyone had any problems with them? (I read about 50 pages of thread hit or miss through the 300+ but obviously didn't read them all!!) Thanks for your advice! So far I've just been doing Target GC's from Swagbucks to get Disney GC's at 5% off or buying Disney GC's at Sam's for about 4.5% off.

My dh & I have separate eBay accounts. Notifications for promos are allowed on both. He nor I have either one received any coupons including the 5x ebucks. I just have no idea why some get this and others don't.

I see a lot of mentions of Raise in this thread, I have heard of it but never used it. Has anyone had any problems with them? (I read about 50 pages of thread hit or miss through the 300+ but obviously didn't read them all!!) Thanks for your advice! So far I've just been doing Target GC's from Swagbucks to get Disney GC's at 5% off or buying Disney GC's at Sam's for about 4.5% off.

I've used raise over the past, well about 6 months, and been very happy with them! I haven't had any problems at all.

Just checked in at Raise and a handful of target cards, in $200 increments, are at 6.2% at the moment, and then various increments at 6.1%, and then below.

I haven't used ebay in years other than every once in a while to purchase something (maybe 1x a year max). When the Target / Ebay deal came out I signed up for ebay bucks for the first time. In the last month, I've bought thousands of gift cards, though that's getting ready to start. So maybe that's how I'm getting the offers? Since I just signed up and after signing up my purchases skyrocketed? Who knows?

Anyone still waiting from paypal digital for best buy giftcards? I ordered Monday and still haven't received them.
I tried all day yesterday to purchase some of those cards to take advantage of the 5x eBay bucks and none of my transactions would go through. I thought it might be something wrong with my PayPal account since I was using the eBay gift cards so I tried buying something else and it went through. It seems like maybe they are having problems with those cards. I hope it's not the same issues as we had with the Target cards from GiftCardMall. I hope you get your giftcards. I can't seem to catch a break!

Anyone still waiting from paypal digital for best buy giftcards? I ordered Monday and still haven't received them.

Yep. I ordered two on my ebay account and one on my husbands. None of them have made it. I contact them 24 hours after ordering, explained that it was neither in my email nor may spam folder. They wrote back that night and said they were sending it again. Next morning still not there, that was yesterday. Wrote back and asked if there was another way to send other than just to my email address listed on my paypal (which seemed to blocking it). If I don't hear from them by tomorrow I will be contacting them again.

Did want to mention that I purchased the Ebay giftcards from Paypal Digital last week and had no issue getting the cards delivered to my inbox so I am wondering if something is up with their email system.

Paypal Digital gift cards is having problem emailing gift cards atm. had to call for a my gamestop one, pretty much either ask them to manually email it to you, you wont get the bar code just the gift card account and pin numbers or they can tell you it over the phone. be persistent took me 2 hours to get it to work...

Paypal Digital gift cards is having problem emailing gift cards atm. had to call for a my gamestop one, pretty much either ask them to manually email it to you, you wont get the bar code just the gift card account and pin numbers or they can tell you it over the phone. be persistent took me 2 hours to get it to work...

Can you share the phone number with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter