Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you see all the negative feedback? I must be looking in the wrong place. I just went through their feedback pages for the last month and I see 27 negative, 12 neutral and 3441 positive. The negative is less than 1% of the feedback and some of those are didn't ship quick enough or ordered accidentally couldn't cancel.
I'm with you! I think that's pretty good feedback for the amount they sell!

Well, I have several hundred dollars in ebay gift cards and $49.50 in ebay bucks, but nothing to spend them on. If Giftcard Mall does not start selling gift cards soon, I'm not sure what I will do. I can't spend it on Christmas gifts because we're going to Disney World in lieu of having a big Christmas. I guess my timing is awful! I wonder what happened to Giftcard Mall? I guess they have sold too many gift cards from all of us Disney people, that they can't keep up with the demand. I wonder if Target quit selling their giftcards to them because of this.

Well, I found a $50 Disney gift card for $52.99 shipped on eBay. I had $52.20 in eBay bucks, so that brought me down to $0.79. I don't know who the seller is, but they have good feedback. I'll transfer the balance to another card when I get it just to be safe. Now I can happily say I am done with all this! Thanks to all for the help!

I now have $2,000 in Disney gift cards spread into 2 cards because of the $1,000 maximum. Is it a problem buying park tickets with 2 gift cards? I figure it should be fine over the phone but wanted to double check.

Worst case scenario I can split my order, but I'd lose some savings that way. Also, I can always go to a Disney store locally where I assume I'd have no issues with 2 gift cards.

Well, I have several hundred dollars in ebay gift cards and $49.50 in ebay bucks, but nothing to spend them on. If Giftcard Mall does not start selling gift cards soon, I'm not sure what I will do. I can't spend it on Christmas gifts because we're going to Disney World in lieu of having a big Christmas. I guess my timing is awful! I wonder what happened to Giftcard Mall? I guess they have sold too many gift cards from all of us Disney people, that they can't keep up with the demand. I wonder if Target quit selling their giftcards to them because of this.

I'm in the same boat, but I have time to be patient. I did purchase a couple of Lowes cards when they were discounted, as it seems there is ALWAYS something we need from there.

Jodie

I'm in the same boat, but I have time to be patient. I did purchase a couple of Lowes cards when they were discounted, as it seems there is ALWAYS something we need from there.

Jodie
columbus day is coming up, should be good gift cards deals than :)

I had trouble tracking everything I bought from giftcardmall on ebay because their tracking system is awful. However, bought $10,000 in target gift cards and received them all. I was careful to detail for myself everything ordered, and glad I did. At first I thought I was short, but wasn't. What I also did was marked each card I received from them with the date I received it and the amount, as the cards were not marked at all with the amount.

Never bought through raise before. Thinking about it though. Have a trip with 7 people for January. Would be nice to get enough gift cards to pay for dining. I would be interested in the target gift cards to buy Disney gift cards. Is it a simple procedure? What is the best way to buy through them?

Congrats, that's awesome! And, darn it for me, lol! I should have checked just a little earlier! They are at 5.9% at the most now, less than an hour after you got such a great deal! That's exactly what I've been stalking them for! Every once in a while though , seeing not much change, I don't check as often. Oh well back to stalking, lol!

Although, my Southwest stalking finally paid off as our return flights dropped to about 2350 pts each($105), saving us 4700 pts! And, went back to check after finishing the switch, and I got the last two or price went back up by the time I finished! So, I did get a cool deal due to my stalking SW, so that awesome!

Congrats! Airfare is another thing that makes you feel so good about getting a good deal! It definitely pays to check, check, and recheck. My husband thinks I am kind of nuts!

Last edited:
Never bought through raise before. Thinking about it though. Have a trip with 7 people for January. Would be nice to get enough gift cards to pay for dining. I would be interested in the target gift cards to buy Disney gift cards. Is it a simple procedure? What is the best way to buy through them?
I am not an expert by any means...I just started about 3 weeks ago. I only do Raise for Target cards then convert to those to DGC. There are some who have several steps with various gift cards and save a lot more. If you read back through this thread you will see several examples of it. If you start, beware because I have found it to be very addictive:)

I am not an expert by any means...I just started about 3 weeks ago. I only do Raise for Target cards then convert to those to DGC. There are some who have several steps with various gift cards and save a lot more. If you read back through this thread you will see several examples of it. If you start, beware because I have found it to be very addictive:)

Thanks, that is exactly the only thing I would be using them for too.

I use raise for everything I can. Jcpenney, olive garden, staples, etc. I haven't had a problem with the store taking it from my phone. The target cards are very addictive. Very grateful to the original poster for the money I've saved.

Does anyone share my disdain for Best Buy? I got suckered in by the get $10 ebay GC with your $100 BB GC deal recently. It seemed too good to pass up, even if Best Buy has repeatedly disappointed me in the past. I got the GCs from PayPal OK but since then it has been awful. First, I ordered the GCs and my local store ran out. I chose the next closest store and then the next day they cancelled the order. Finally, on Friday, another local store got them in stock. I ordered them and got the note to pick them up. When I got to the store (a BB Mobile), they were too busy to deal with me because they had a line of customers buying the iPhone 6S. OK, I finally get a cashier and he tries to scan them in but is not able to activate them (one of the cards has already been scratched too). He then says he can cancel the order and then I can use the GCs to pay for them. Once he cancels the order, he says he's still not able to activate the cards and that I'll just have to wait for a "big regular store" to get them in stock and MAYBE they'll be able to help me. So, am I just unlucky with BB or have others had similar experiences?

So not worth the extra $20 I got on the deal. Buyer beware when it comes to Best Buy! :(

Does anyone share my disdain for Best Buy? I got suckered in by the get $10 ebay GC with your $100 BB GC deal recently. It seemed too good to pass up, even if Best Buy has repeatedly disappointed me in the past. I got the GCs from PayPal OK but since then it has been awful. First, I ordered the GCs and my local store ran out. I chose the next closest store and then the next day they cancelled the order. Finally, on Friday, another local store got them in stock. I ordered them and got the note to pick them up. When I got to the store (a BB Mobile), they were too busy to deal with me because they had a line of customers buying the iPhone 6S. OK, I finally get a cashier and he tries to scan them in but is not able to activate them (one of the cards has already been scratched too). He then says he can cancel the order and then I can use the GCs to pay for them. Once he cancels the order, he says he's still not able to activate the cards and that I'll just have to wait for a "big regular store" to get them in stock and MAYBE they'll be able to help me. So, am I just unlucky with BB or have others had similar experiences?

So not worth the extra $20 I got on the deal. Buyer beware when it comes to Best Buy! :(

could always buy a visa gift card, works everywhere, but cost like $5 to activate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter