Disney Dream October 6, 2013

Here's something funny...not really...:guilty: In my excitement getting ready for this cruise, I mistakenly joined this roll call thinking I was cruising the Disney Dream on October 6 when in reality I'm cruising the Disney Dream on October 10th. I'm cruising on Carnival on October 6th. Do you see the hilarity yet? :rotfl2: Yeah...me neither.

We are not on this cruise. :sad1: We won't be participating in the FE exchange. We won't meet any of you. I'm completely deflated over this. How could I have made such a mistake? I didn't pay attention. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience to any of you.

Cecilia

Here's something funny...not really...:guilty: In my excitement getting ready for this cruise, I mistakenly joined this roll call thinking I was cruising the Disney Dream on October 6 when in reality I'm cruising the Disney Dream on October 10th. I'm cruising on Carnival on October 6th. Do you see the hilarity yet? :rotfl2: Yeah...me neither.

We are not on this cruise. :sad1: We won't be participating in the FE exchange. We won't meet any of you. I'm completely deflated over this. How could I have made such a mistake? I didn't pay attention. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience to any of you.

Cecilia

We are sorry you won't be on our cruise. :sad: Enjoy your Carnival cruise. We did Carnival last year and had a great time. No need to apologize, you were caught up in the excitement. I am sorry but I did find this kind of funny. Sounds like something my sister would do.

Does anyone know (maybe I missed it in the 49+ pages of posts) if there is in fact a formal night on this cruise? We're getting down to the wire, and I need to make sure everyone has the apparel they need! To top it off, we're moving between now and the cruise, 'cause our life just isn't crazy enough. My daughter and I are still trying to PLAN our FE gifts, let alone get them made! We're SO excited though! Got our final itinerary packet from Make-a-Wish today! And I know that our FE is headed our way... My best friend made it for us because she has a Brother embroidery machine that can do licensed Disney embroidery. It's SO cute!

Thanks!

Can someone e-mail the final cabin/group list to me? dcatmstaufferATgmailDOTcom

Thanks!
Cynthia

We are sorry you won't be on our cruise. :sad: Enjoy your Carnival cruise. We did Carnival last year and had a great time. No need to apologize, you were caught up in the excitement. I am sorry but I did find this kind of funny. Sounds like something my sister would do.
I know. I was thinking last night that if I wasn't so upset about this, it would be very funny. :rotfl: Instead I have 70 or so FE gifts and a FE I made that will now stay home. My husband said...think of it this way...you're ready for the next Disney cruise! lol He's a glass half full guy.

Cecilia

Cecilia

Oh man!! I would totally do that!!

Enjoy your Carnival and Dream on the 10th!

Cecilia

I am so bummed! :sad2: Was looking forward to meeting you, no wonder you thought I returned on the 13th. I hope you enjoy your cruises and you will be missed.

I am so bummed! :sad2: Was looking forward to meeting you, no wonder you thought I returned on the 13th. I hope you enjoy your cruises and you will be missed.
It was your e mail that made me realize the mistake I'd made. :sad2: I'm sad to miss seeing you. Leave the Dream in good shape for us.

Please tell me that I'm not the only one that quickly ran to my cruise documents to make sure that I was on the right cruise!

I've got all my fe gifts ready to go and my extender just shipped so I should get it in a few days.

Now I have to start my packing list! Yikes! I have too much to take!

:yay:

I know. I was thinking last night that if I wasn't so upset about this, it would be very funny. :rotfl: Instead I have 70 or so FE gifts and a FE I made that will now stay home. My husband said...think of it this way...you're ready for the next Disney cruise! lol He's a glass half full guy.

Cecilia

Take your gifts and when you see a FE hanging you can surprise someone with a random gift.

Does anyone know (maybe I missed it in the 49+ pages of posts) if there is in fact a formal night on this cruise? We're getting down to the wire, and I need to make sure everyone has the apparel they need! To top it off, we're moving between now and the cruise, 'cause our life just isn't crazy enough. My daughter and I are still trying to PLAN our FE gifts, let alone get them made! We're SO excited though! Got our final itinerary packet from Make-a-Wish today! And I know that our FE is headed our way... My best friend made it for us because she has a Brother embroidery machine that can do licensed Disney embroidery. It's SO cute!

Thanks!

There is an optional dress up night. I don't remember which night it was though. Some people dress up and some didn't. You won't feel out of place either way. We are dressing up.

There is an optional dress up night. I don't remember which night it was though. Some people dress up and some didn't. You won't feel out of place either way. We are dressing up.

We will be doing dresses, slacks and tie.. I'm not sure he'll bring a jacket or not.

We don't have anywhere to really dress up in Owensboro. I like to dress up for dinner on a cruise.

Happy Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!

Only 2 more Fridays to go! WooHoo!!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

We will be doing a formal night, but not as formal as before. I think this time the guys will be in shirts, ties and slacks... but no jackets this time.

Do we have a new FE list?

Cecilia
Hey, I am on the October 10 cruise too There is a small group from that cruise doing the FE. Enjoy.

I'm curios what the adults are going to do for Pirate Night and the Halloween Night. Is everyone going to dress up for both nights, just one night or neither. I don't have enough suitcase space for clothes for everything!

I'm curios what the adults are going to do for Pirate Night and the Halloween Night. Is everyone going to dress up for both nights, just one night or neither. I don't have enough suitcase space for clothes for everything!
Neither for me.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter