Disney Dream October 6, 2013

I'm curios what the adults are going to do for Pirate Night and the Halloween Night. Is everyone going to dress up for both nights, just one night or neither. I don't have enough suitcase space for clothes for everything!

We are dressing up for both nights, but keeping formal night low key, just too much for a 4 night cruise.:hourglass

I'm curios what the adults are going to do for Pirate Night and the Halloween Night. Is everyone going to dress up for both nights, just one night or neither. I don't have enough suitcase space for clothes for everything!

I am dressing up...nothing major but a touch of fun!

The kids are going to bring their halloween costumes for the halloween night. We are not dressing up for pirate night...heard some items are put at our seat at dinner and I hope that'll do. It's just too much to pack for such a short cruise.

Which night is Halloween night for our cruise?

We are getting all ready to go on our first DC! I would like to find out more about getting involve in the Fish Extender group...can anyone share that info?

Many of us are planning on bringing some extras.. did you want to share your cabin info and join?

Thanks

:hourglass
Many of us are planning on bringing some extras.. did you want to share your cabin info and join?

Thanks

:hourglassIs there a new FE list ??? noticed a few people wanting to be added and some that needed to come off just looking for a total and if the list has changed so i can plan. So read yto get on that boat:banana::banana::banana::banana:

:hourglass

:hourglassIs there a new FE list ??? noticed a few people wanting to be added and some that needed to come off just looking for a total and if the list has changed so i can plan. So read yto get on that boat:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi
I haven't heard back from any last minute adds.. Just the delete of MileHigh...I can email the most recent in the morning

HI
Just sent it!

Thanks!

Cruisinaz - will you send me that list as well? I want to double & triple check I have all of the cabins covered. jencizek at hotmail dot com

Milehighcruiser - OH no!! So sorry you won't be on the Oct 6-Dream with us! Have fun on Carnival. We did Carnival on our honeymoon and loved it.

i wonder which night is Halloween night also? my cruise doc. didn't say nothing about it. thanks

Just posted by another member:

"Just off the first Halloween on the High Seas cruise on the Dream!

The main Halloween events were the 2nd night (Nassau) with regular Pirate Night on the 3rd night (Castaway Cay).

The Nightmare Before Christmas Sung and Scream Along was shown several times throughout the whole cruise. My brother went to the first showing and reported that no one in the theater was singing along.

I have lots of photos to post!

If you have any questions about the Halloween activities on the Dream, I'll try my best to answer them!"

Is anyone else nervous about the weather? I just assumed the water and temps would be hot, but with such mild temps here, I am worried that the ocean will be chilly. Any thoughts? Also, I'm assuming the pools are heated??

Is anyone else nervous about the weather? I just assumed the water and temps would be hot, but with such mild temps here, I am worried that the ocean will be chilly. Any thoughts? Also, I'm assuming the pools are heated??
No I am not worried about the Weather. I don't worry about things I can't control. It is what is is and I just need to make the best out of the situation.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

I saw the temperatures this morning. Not as warm as I was hoping but so far no rain in the forecast. The week before has rain every day and the forecast is so far out everything could change. Let's hope the clear weather stays clear.

Just posted by another member:

"Just off the first Halloween on the High Seas cruise on the Dream!

The main Halloween events were the 2nd night (Nassau) with regular Pirate Night on the 3rd night (Castaway Cay).

The Nightmare Before Christmas Sung and Scream Along was shown several times throughout the whole cruise. My brother went to the first showing and reported that no one in the theater was singing along.

I have lots of photos to post!

If you have any questions about the Halloween activities on the Dream, I'll try my best to answer them!"

I saw this post too. I read where the OP said there were lots of adults and kids in costumes for dinner. My DD was the only one dressing in her costume but we might now since we will have them with us for MNSSHP. I finished my packing list yesterday. I might have to revise!

I am already so excited. Not sure how I am going to make it through work for another week.

The good thing about packing almost a week ahead..I remembered a wine opener for some wine on the balcony!:stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter