Disney Dream October 6, 2013

Saw this article that your DH may be interested in reading http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/05/22/canada-startups-kitchener-waterloo/2347897/
I am in the insurance industry. I have worked for 3 different insurance companies over the years. Hmmm, maybe more. There have been so many mergers, I get myself confused.

That's a good article. I (DH) had friends that use to work for Manulife I think it was. Even back then I had worked for two small startups. That area always was big for the startups.

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Only 19 more Fridays!!! :cool1:

It's really getting closer now! Especially when I realized that the first "Friday Countdown" I did was when there were 68 Fridays to go almost a year ago. And it's been over an year since we booked our cruise. That seemed like so long ago...:)

That's a good article. I (DH) had friends that use to work for Manulife I think it was. Even back then I had worked for two small startups. That area always was big for the startups.

Happy Friday everyone!!!

It's really getting closer now! Especially when I realized that the first "Friday Countdown" I did was when there were 68 Fridays to go almost a year ago. And it's been over an year since we booked our cruise. That seemed like so long ago...:)
Manulife pays for my Disney addiction. :yay:

30 days or just over 4 weeks before GOLD can book their PALO reservations.

My Mother and I (29) have just booked our first Disney Cruise, we are so excited and would love to meet you all. We are also going to DL, WDW and the 7 Night Fantasy cruise on this holiday so we are feeling very lucky right now.

At the moment our biggest challenge is how we are going to put up with one another for so long :lmao: it has been ages since we have lived together. We are both leaving our significant others at home :eek:. We just feel that it will be great to have some time together. We are a little late to the party and haven't really planned much out, so any help you can give me in the coming months will be very much appreciated :beach:.

My Mother and I (29) have just booked our first Disney Cruise, we are so excited and would love to meet you all. We are also going to DL, WDW and the 7 Night Fantasy cruise on this holiday so we are feeling very lucky right now.

At the moment our biggest challenge is how we are going to put up with one another for so long :lmao: it has been ages since we have lived together. We are both leaving our significant others at home :eek:. We just feel that it will be great to have some time together. We are a little late to the party and haven't really planned much out, so any help you can give me in the coming months will be very much appreciated :beach:.

Welcome aboard!

Just realized that this countdown will be bringing exciting news about the cruise getting closer and OMG, I better keep focused on my training for the 10 miler race I am in the night before we leave. Not sure what I was thinking when I signed up for two races in one day. I will be the person at the cruise terminal taking the elevator instead of the stairs and leaned against a pillar having a quick nap from lack of sleep, if I party in the park until 4:00AM that morning. This is one of those things that you are excited about it one moment, and then kicking yourself for doing it the next moment.

Welcome!!!!!!

Hi all,

Unfortunately, we will not be sailing on this cruise as we originally planned.
We will have to change the date bc I just found out we are expecting our 2nd child and I will be beyond the 24 week cut off for this sailing.

Have a great time!!

Well it's been almost a week since I disembarked the Wonder on a great WBPC cruise. It was awesome. Now I can start focusing in this cruise. Here is a pic I took at Castaway. The Dream came to say goodbye to the Wonder as she will not be back at Castaway for a while.
null_zpsb07d41e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Hi all,

We will have to change the date bc I just found out we are expecting our 2nd child and I will be beyond the 24 week cut off for this sailing.

Have a great time!!

Sorry we won't have the opportunity to meet you but CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy! That is worth postponing a cruise for! Blessings for a healthy and smooth time!:)

Hi all,

Have a great time!!

Congratulations!

Hi everyone..it's your friendly Disboard slacker.. lol

Just wanted to drop by and say that I know I said I would have an up to date count for the FE, however, at the time I didn't think about the fact that my birthday was on Saturday and that I was leaving for St. Louis on Sunday. I will be heading back to TN tomorrow and will sit down at my computer and have a list for you by this weekend.

Lori P. :)

Hi everyone..it's your friendly Disboard slacker.. lol

Just wanted to drop by and say that I know I said I would have an up to date count for the FE, however, at the time I didn't think about the fact that my birthday was on Saturday and that I was leaving for St. Louis on Sunday. I will be heading back to TN tomorrow and will sit down at my computer and have a list for you by this weekend.

Lori P. :)

Thanks for the update Lori!! Hope you had a great birthday!!!

I am so excited for this cruise!!!!

Hi all,

Have a great time!!

Congratulations!

Well it's been almost a week since I disembarked the Wonder on a great WBPC cruise. It was awesome. Now I can start focusing in this cruise. Here is a pic I took at Castaway. The Dream came to say goodbye to the Wonder as she will not be back at Castaway for a while.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

What an awesome picture! Glad you had a great cruise.

What an awesome picture! Glad you had a great cruise.

Thanks. When I took it I realized that 5 months from the moment I shot that, I will be at my friends wedding in the Outlook and 5 months and one day I will be back at CC for another great lunch at Serenity Bay.

Just driving back from a week in Myrtle Beach after our son finished school....happy Friday everyone!!!

Only 18 more Fridays!!!

Well, I'm afraid I have to back out of organizing the list for the FE...due to financial/time constraints that have developed in the last few months, I will be unable to join you guys on this cruise.:guilty:

I hope that you all have so much fun. I'm hoping that someone super organized (or just someone who is willing ;) )will take over the organization of FE participants

Well, I'm afraid I have to back out of organizing the list for the FE...due to financial/time constraints that have developed in the last few months, I will be unable to join you guys on this cruise.:guilty:

I hope that you all have so much fun. I'm hoping that someone super organized (or just someone who is willing ;) )will take over the organization of FE participants

Sorry to hear that you won't be sailing with us. Will the rest of your "group" still be sailing?

Any volunteers for the FE list? If not, I'll jump in and start to gather it together. Unless of course, someone else wants to. We've never organized the list before, but we'd be game to try it.

First thing I will do is try to come up with a list of who said they were in, plus maybe some others who expressed interest. Then we'll work on it for the next couple of months and try to figure out a cutoff date... maybe mid Aug or Sept 1st.

If anyone else has ideas or comments... throw them out there. We are just about 4 months away...time to get excited now!

Scott & Brandi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter