Disney Dream October 6, 2013

I wasn't able to find it either. I emailed the person that created it a couple of weeks ago but never got a response.

CruisinAz- I would love to get together. We are in Layton lakes so maybe we could meet sometime this summer at the splash park. :)

We're having issues getting to the Facebook pages too.

I just spent some time going through the thread again... right from the start. There's some of this thread that I completely forgot... :lmao:

We'll see what happens over the next month in terms of the FE.

I know we've got 3 rooms and 9 people who are in for the FE.

It's getting closer! Our kids here finish up school in a week and a half... then it's summer break and before you know it, school will start up again and then it's REALLY close! :cool1:

This is the Facebook group. It is a closed group so you will have to ask to join. Amanda Young is the originator.

DREAMing of October 2013 Cruise

Look of the group by name and ask to join...if you are still having trouble let me know. There are only 5 of us so come on over...we need to get this party started! :cool1:

Michelle

This is the Facebook group. It is a closed group so you will have to ask to join. Amanda Young is the originator.

Look of the group by name and ask to join...if you are still having trouble let me know. There are only 5 of us so come on over...we need to get this party started! :cool1:

Michelle

Would you mind inviting me?

Michelle

Please invite me too..searching isn't working for me .facebook.com/anisa.beeman

Thanks

Lots of Kentuckians going for Fall Break. Emily, my DD, saw several kids from her school at Disney last year. We are driving is anyone else?

I am not on Face Book. Hopefully the Fish Extender list will be posted on here too. We saw a lot of cabin areas passing out fish extender gifts. We also were lost a couple of times. We found some of the inside cabins tricky to locate but that was part of the fun.

Lots of Kentuckians going for Fall Break. Emily, my DD, saw several kids from her school at Disney last year. We are driving is anyone else?

I am not on Face Book. Hopefully the Fish Extender list will be posted on here too. We saw a lot of cabin areas passing out fish extender gifts. We also were lost a couple of times. We found some of the inside cabins tricky to locate but that was part of the fun.

We are from KY and on fall break too. We are flying down on Saturday and then going to WDW after the cruise for a few days.

Michelle

Please invite me. Teresa Peveler Short Thanks!

Ok.. cruisinaz, I sent and email to the hotmail address and tink1116 (teresa) as I am not the originator I can't figure out how to "add" people but if you can send me an email address I can try and invite you that way.
Michelle

I'm in!! Yeah!!!

This is funny!!
Have you guys booked your flights yet?

Yup we booked our flight on united for about $350 a person. I use this site called airfare watch dog which emails when flights are low. I saw some good deals on Priceline too.

Yup we booked our flight on united for about $350 a person. I use this site called airfare watch dog which emails when flights are low. I saw some good deals on Priceline too.

Nice deal! We booked SWA in March for $518pp - the best deal we could find at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter