Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

We will be in these cabins on our first DCL cruise. Can anyone tell me about them? I've read 1 report about the Fantasy's 8643(noisy) and one about the Dreams 8643(great). Would there be such a difference on the 2 ships, or more the tolerance level of those n the cabins? Thank u

I went on the Dream and was supposed to stay in room 5544, but for my family it was too small for all of our belongings. We had 2 adults and a child. There was no pull down bed, which was a necessity, but the balcony was very large and spacious enough for 4 chairs. We ended up changing rooms to 5552, the handicapped version of the room. But overall the room 5544 was nice. It didn't have the storage trunk as other rooms have though.

We just disembarked from our 3 night cruise aboard the Disney dream. We were a family of four and stayed in room 9606. Great room, great location. We had a view of castaway cay while at port. What a beautiful ship!!:beach:

Cat 5A it was great booked it again while OB. only draw back because it is Mid Ship the elevators can get very crowded.

Room 9082 on the Fantasy Category 4A. Great room, quiet even though it is connecting. Perfect location mid ship and close to the elevators.

Posted reports for Fantasy 8156.

Short and sweet:
Room Condition: Nice room, no wear other than on wave phones.

Room Size: We were a party of 4 (3 adults and 1 child). It was comfortable, but if the same group were to do it again, I'd push for the "Deluxe Family" just to give a bit more elbow room.

Noise: Only noise was service elevators directly across the hall (only on first day and last evening). Of course there were the sounds of kids running, but that is everywhere.

Location: Great. Loved being Aft... much less traffic at the elevators. The service elevators mentioned above are closed off with doors that match the interior of the hall and you would not know they were there. The laundry room is located close by, but not close enough to hear.

Others had mentioned vibrations. Yes, but only when docking and VERY minimum. I wouldn't say enough to make ripples in a glass of water.

6042 nqueen bed, 1 bunk, pull out
6044. Queen bd, 2 pull downs. Kids loved
6046. Queen bed, 1 pull out. 1 pull down

Bathrooms need ventilation. Get musty smell.
Lovw the split bath doors. Grands played opening doors to see which one they needed.
Tub awesome. For kids.
Uber storage. Put bags under bed, lots of deawers and great closet space.

Dsk chair does not fit under desk well. We damaged the drawer tring to push it more to get out of the way, carpenter came to fix promptly. Recognizes not a good fit.
Loved the sea chest in our room for even more storage.
Removed two dividers after two requests so our grands could visit. We did room service breakfast. Just awsome days.
Befs very comfy
Fretta towels

My family is going on the Disney dream cruise September 22 and want to join the fish extend group, but have no clue how. Please help.

OMG what a AWESOME room & balcony(2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs)with extra cover when it rained. Plus the AFT stairwell wasn't busy at all. Lil noise from Cabana in the morning but nothing to say I wanna move my room. Would re-book in a heartbeat. And the Castaway Cay view from the room PRICELESS....

If you've already sailed on the Disney Dream or Fantasy, please help us build our Disney Dream & Fantasy stateroom reports section on the DIS by adding a review of your stateroom.

I am aware that the Dream/Fantasy reviews are also displaying the stateroom reviews from the classic ships too, depending on the room number, but I'm working on fixing that. ;)

Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2

Just added mine as well (sailed last week on the Fantasy). Hope it helps!

Hi! Has anyone stayed in Cabin 8162 on the Fantasy? We will be going there in less than 3 months and curious what to expect....both the pros and cons! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter