Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

This is going to be our 1st cruise and not sure
What to expect but I was able to read a review about our room and it sounds great!! Thanks for the info!

Beautiful room on deck 7...love the new beds plenty of room for empty suitcases...very nice veranda but could never use it due to smokers always out there on either side of us...quick trip to drink station...very quite room

Just got off a 4 night on the Dream...room 8584. Category 4B. We loved the room so much. Ample space for our family of 4. Plenty of storage, comfortable beds. We loved having the verandah. We really liked being on the side of the ship we were on too, had great views while in ports. We loved the location too, central, close to stairs. We ended up using the stairs way more than we thought we would bc elevators were busy quite a lot. We liked it so much that we booked a 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy for Feb 2015 and booked the same room!

Room 9000 is as foreward as it gets on the Fantasy. It is a Deluxe Family Porthole room. It is nice and roomy for 2 adults & 1 child. You are right under the captan's bridge. You can catch a glimpse every now and then of the crew up there. It is on a dead end hall with no rooms on the other side of the hall. However, there is a CREW ONLY door at the very end of the hall, and you can hear them coming & going late at night/early morning.
Now for the not so pleasant part. IF you are one for sea sickness or motion sickness this room is not for you. I felt & heard every repositioning of whatever device they use to keep "the smooth ride". I forget what it's called. Granted the winter sea was choppy & messy, but every rock & roll is felt. I used the prescription sea sick patch with little relief. I've used this patch on two other cruises and they worked like a charm, but we were in the middle of the ship those times.
We were offered an upgrade to a veranda mid ship at the port for 100.00, but I really wanted to see how this room worked out. Now I know. Never a foreward room again.
Many nights after dinner curled up, ready to die from the rolling of the ship, I wished I'd taken that upgrade.
Overall it was a great cruise, and we booked again (midship). But the rumors are true, you must cruise within 18 months Not sure if that will happen for us, thus we loose our 10% discount.
Hope this helps those of you with the same rockin' & rollin' issues.

Just looking for some recent 10th Deck mid-ship room reviews. Mainly about the noise levels at night and in the morning. Thanks.

We just got off the Fantasy and were midship on 10th level---------noise level was mainly kids running in the hall--------really didn't hear the chairs or food area above on deck--------really didn't. We went to bed after 11 on most nights though. In the AM there was no noise at all. The veranda was awesome, the a/c was functional. The room was small, but hey, it is a boat. It was great being so very close to the deck of the boat. Hope that helps. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

I am SO happy to have read reviews about our rooms - since we have 4 kids we had to book 2 rooms and I was ECSTATIC to read that our two are connecting. I wasn't 100% sure when we booked. That totally made my day!

I've been on 5 cruises and I recommend the deluxe oceanview with veranda. It is complete with a balcony, pull down bed from the roof, and it sleeps up to 5 people! It is really great! It is also on decks 6 to 10 in midship.You can't go wrong with this type of stateroom!

:stitch: Boo003 :stitch:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter