Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

Room 8006 will sleep 4 with bunk and couch. This is a very large room the can easily accommodate pack and play without having to take down. Very quiet right at the from to of the ship. Large port hole. I love this room.

We're doing our first ever cruise on a limited budget so have opted for an inside stateroom. Anyone stayed in 7501? If so we'd be interested in what you thought of it and would love to see any photos of it :)

Thanks everyone for posting room reviews. I, a first time cruiser, will be in room 11000 on the Fantasy.

Hi...we're going on the Fantasy Aug 2. Has anyone stayed in 8022? I'm trying to figure out if it has the pull down bed, because I might bring an extra kid if I can. I've searched high and low on the various forums and can't find anything. Thanks for your help!

I hope to provide one for Fantasy after my (very first DCL) Eastern Caribbean cruise next month! :cool1:

Thanks to all who have shared their reviews and experiences.

Our room on the Dream was 9004. It was a great room! Deluxe family ocean view with large window with seat. It slept 4 comfortably with the sofa that converted to a twin size bed, and a murphy style bed that was also twin sized. It was a quiet room and we were close (but far enough to keed noise level down) to the staircase and laundry room. It was easy to run up to the pool deck to get snacks and drinks and because the room is at the end, little to no traffic with people walking by!

We would choose this room again!

We sailed the dream Jan 16-19th and were in 11004 and loved it!! Amazing room with a large bumped out balcony. We really enjoyed it. A little noise from the noisy people above us but overall quiet. We will be in 12508 next year and looking for reviews on it.
Cheers :)

Does anyone know if 6062 has the upper pull down? My son is really looking forward to our cruise and sleeping on the bunk again. Thanks!

We had Cabin 7082 on the Dream. This was a cabin with a verandah. We loved the location. Midship. The cabin was in close proximity to the elevator but we did not hear any elevator noise. Our cabin was quiet, we did not hear our neighbors. The bed was so comfortable and this cabin has a pull down bed.

Going on the Magic stateroom 6612. Anyone had this room. Always had aft staterooms but this one if forward.

Just got back from the 7-Day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy with my family of four (2 adults, 2 kids). We stayed in the 1-beroom concierge suite (#12524). It was FANTASTIC. Love the concierge lounge and the 12th floor. Great verandah and location on the ship. Quiet and huge room. Marble everywhere and loved the Art Deco feel. Tons of stuff to do daily; we were never bored. Got the cabana on Castaway Cay and it was amazing... got the $50/person food from Cabanas delivered and got huge plates of fruit, bread, lobster, crab, shrimp, ice cream delivered right to the cabana. It was AMAZING. Concierge took care of us like we were celebrities. Probably the best vacation I have ever taken.

Honestly, I don't know how I'll ever be able to go without concierge again. It spoiled me!

Ethan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter