Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

This room says it can hold up to 4 but from the looks of it and fr
Being in similar stateroom where woul the fourth person sleep.. Looks like a couch and a best that's is no pull downs.. Any one got any awnsers:cool2:

This room says it can hold up to 4 but from the looks of it and fr
Being in similar stateroom where woul the fourth person sleep.. Looks like a couch and a best that's is no pull downs.. Any one got any awnsers:cool2:

I didn't quite understand your post, but if you look at the stateroom reports for 7506, WDWCrazyfromGA says:
We LOVED this room - it was very quiet and comes with the Large porthole with the cushion seat. It has the bed that pulls down with the stars on the ceiling as well. We had a beautiful view of CC too :)

I didn't quite understand your post, but if you look at the stateroom reports for 7506, WDWCrazyfromGA says:

I'm sorry I don't look at what I write until I'm done... I was just wondering if this room would fit four... And thanks for letting me know there is a pull down.. I had been in stateroom 7502 and I don't recall there being one I can't remeber the second room number but it did.. Was just curious about this one incase we add another person to our room thanks

I'm sorry I don't look at what I write until I'm done... I was just wondering if this room would fit four... And thanks for letting me know there is a pull down.. I had been in stateroom 7502 and I don't recall there being one I can't remeber the second room number but it did.. Was just curious about this one incase we add another person to our room thanks

I had four adults in a comp rom..very comfortable for sleeping..a little tight while getting ready but set a schedule for showers, etc....7506 in front right..

Staying on deck 6 midship. I'm traveling with my mother who will be 76 and hoping that the midship location will be good for her limited mobility. Any thoughts regarding access to hot spots?

I was on the a Fantasy a few weeks ago and we LOVED cabin 8004. Was a huge cabin! Friends were in the identical flipped cabin in 8502. Added a report! You won't be sorry if you book this cabin. Holds 3.

Disney Fantasy Stateroom #6192 is aft. Very aft, as in the back of the boat! It is a category 5E room. The thing that's very special about this cabin is the balcony. It's long and narrow - very over sized for the category.

It's also the place where the flag pole for the back of the ship is anchored!

Great room! Slept three comfortably, one adult and two kids. Ample storage space, we didn't even use one of the closets. Since we were only on a 3 night we didn't unpack but on a longer cruise I recommend that, makes things much more organized. Room was mid ship right off the elevators and staircase. We heard nothing at night. The bed was extremely comfortable, and my children indicate the same regarding the couch and the upper berth.

When the sailing was smooth we felt nothing, BUT we did have rough weather and we could feel that as everyone else was. Our stateroom host was wonderful and kept us in tip top shape. It is the split bath- sink/toilet in one and sink/bath-shower in the other. Clothes line available in the shower for wet suites. Hairdryer and safe were in working order.

In the room you will be in view of Nassau when coming into port and when at Castaway Cay you will have a view of the dock, post office etc... This is good as you can see all the characters on the dock.

I would post room pics but I can't figure out how.

I want this room again when we sail on the Fantasy in 2014, but I think it is already booked. Bon Voyage to all and if your in the Dream 7078 tell her we REALLY miss her.

Will be staying in stateroom 7082 on the Dream in November, would love a review~![/QUO

On the Dream in April and stayed in 7078 two doors down. Our room adjoined with 7080. See my review. You will also be right off the mid ship elevator and staircase. I think it is a great location and would recommend to anyone. We loved our verandah it seemed to add space to the room. Use the storage that is available, there is tons. The stateroom host is great I can't spell his name but he is super. We didn't have any problem with noise being that close to the elevators.

Have a magical time!! :wizard:

We are cruising on the Fantasy July 13. We'll be staying in 2 staterooms-7108 & 5522. If anyone has info on these rooms please post. Thanks. pixiedust:

This is one of the aft balcony cabins on the Dream. It is literally mid-ship. The centerline of the ship goes right through the room as evidenced by the balcony railing (although the room is slightly more on the port side than starboard.)

Good things about this room -- it is in a very private location. You can only reach it from the port-side hallway and there are no staterooms beyond it. Across the hall is a laundry room which saw a fair amount of use but never caused us any issues with respect to noise, crowds, etc.

Speaking of noise -- the sound from Evolution is definitely noticeable. So much so, I wrote a letter to the hotel manager letting them know that it was a problem. (The music plays until 2:00 am, so if you are a light sleeper or find baselines pounding in your ear through the pillow to be unpleasant, you will want to rethink this as a room choice.) I have to say that the senior staff were very prompt in responding to my note -- and would have moved us if they had a comparable room available. We worked around the noise problem by staying out as late as possible. :)

The balcony is a very nice size -- I measured it to be roughly 8 feet deep at it's deepest. There was plenty of room to move the two deck chairs to either side and have room for stretching/yoga each morning.

The hallway on the port side goes all the way forward, so there is no issue getting to the kids clubs, movie theater, etc. from this location. Be advised that you do need to go to the mid-ship stairwell to go down to the Enchanted Garden restaurant on deck 2. You cannot get there from the aft stairwell.

Another plus (again if the sound from Evolution isn't a concern) is that the only other balcony you ever see is from 5190. To the starboard side, the space is only used by crew to raise/lower the flag as the ship pulls into or out of port. Beyond that space and to the port side of 5190 are much more substantial bulkheads so it is a very private space.

Overall, we found the stateroom to be very nice. If I had a choice, I would definitely choose the same location on the ship but up on deck 6 or 7.

I agree completely with the noise...loved the huge balcony and that it was directly off the back of the ship so you didn't look over and see other guests next door. We stayed in 5192 on the 4-night Bahama sailing January 6, 2013. I think I also would like to try this another deck but same location. However, the ease at which it takes to get to the kids' areas would probably be my biggest reason to always stay in this room!

This room is located in the aft with a verandha. It is literally the second room from the back of the ship at the straight part before the stern of the ship curves.

Very close the aft stairs and elevatots which was a plus, also being at he rear of the shift and located past the entrance to the stairs and elevator lobby we literally had very little foot traffic, only about 4 or 5 rooms past us on the rear of the ship.

Being on deck nine we had rooms above and below us, no noise. Short walk up two flights of stairs to the entrance to Cabanas for breakfast and lunch, as well as easy access to the pool deck.

All in all, loved the location of the room at the back of the ship:thumbsup2

This staterroom was perfect for my son and I. It was quiet, I never heard the people above me, below me next door to me (behind). The room is very close to the mid-ship elevators, so it is very convenient, however, it is quite a distance from the aft and forward elevators, which I opted to use during peak people moving times. The steward's closet is to the right, however, I didn't once here noise coming from there either.
The queen size bed was amazingly comfortable and the sofa bed was confortable enough for my little boy. I think that there are two or three other rooms in this short little hallway. I found the room to be clean and well kept.

It was a a beautiful room on a beautiful ship that I hope to sail on again in the near future. I would book this room again without a second thought.

We just booked 5544 on the Dream for our March cruise. There will be 3 adults...my DH, my DS (26) and me. The reviews look pretty good for this room but I am wondering if Deck 5 is high enough for a decent view.

We were on Deck 7 last year (aft, 7684) and we liked it but we wanted something a little more central. It was just my DH and I last year and we had a regular cabin with a verandah. Since my DS is coming this year, we opted for the Family Stateroom. Does anyone know if there is much difference in the cabin size? It is hard to tell from the layouts. I have read that the balcony is much larger for 5544 so I am hoping that will be better but I am concerned that it is a bit low for a good view. I'm just happy to be booked!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter