Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

Has anyone stayed in 7668 on the Fantasy? I'd like to know whether the view is obstructed (and how much) or if the verandah is undersized (and how much)?

Thanks in advance!

Kimberly

Has anyone stayed in 7668 on the Fantasy? I'd like to know whether the view is obstructed (and how much) or if the verandah is undersized (and how much)?

Thanks in advance!

Kimberly

I have stayed in 7666 on the Dream which should have the same layout as the Fantasy. In 7668 the white of the ship curves on one side of the verandah. It's still nice, but not a complete full view out to the ocean.
Let me see if I can find a picture

dreamjetski3.jpg

Your room will be the next one after the port hole rooms, so as you can see not too bad. maybe 25% obstructed.

Has anyone had a 7A guarantee room? Trying to get an idea on what to expect? A lot of white wall etc?

We booked this stateroom for the August 31 sailing for our family of four. Any pics comments or suggestions

For those of you who were on Deck 10, how was the noise level? We are assigned 10096 and are semi-concerned about the reports of noise from pool deck above. Some say it was not bad, others say it was a problem. Would like to hear other opinions. Thanks.

Thanks for your in-depth review on Rm 10098, Jackie Psarianos. We'll be right next door in #10096 when we sail this June.
Sure wish I had known about the noise factor on Deck 10 before signing on, but the ship was too new at that point. Seems to be the most common complaint.
At any rate, we're really looking forward to our cruise, and thank you again for taking the time to write about your experience.
Gretchen

We have this same room booked, 10096. Not on the same date, mind you! We'd love a review of the room after your trip! Especially about the noise from deck 11. Thanks and have an AWESOME trip!!

thdarragh said:
For those of you who were on Deck 10, how was the noise level? We are assigned 10096 and are semi-concerned about the reports of noise from pool deck above. Some say it was not bad, others say it was a problem. Would like to hear other opinions. Thanks.
We were on Deck 10 of the Fantasy for the March 2-9th cruise and did experience some noise. If you're a morning person it might not bother you but every morning around 7ish we'd hear deck chairs being moved around up above and at times the sounds of running. We still loved the room though.

I am now going back and forth between the family suite or not. We absolutely LOVED our room on our last 3 night cruise on the Dream 10648 it seems to be a convenient quiet location. It did get a little rough back there the last night but it was rough everywhere and the positives out weighed that. We wanted the extra space but most of the reviews for the deck 10 family suites indicated noise. Ok I have to also admit it was also a great place to show off my door as people used the stairs to go to cabanas. I was worried about the noise at first but we didnt hear much. So its come down to.....do we want our location or bigger room? Do we want to be these people that book the same room over and over?!? Insight please:flower3: I realized i didnt take pictures although I do have a video tour by yours truly LOL! :rotfl: Anyway to post that?

Hi I am brand new to the forum and felt compelled to post here because we loved our first cruise so much that we just booked it again for 2014! I have loads of photos of our stateroom but will have to post them later as they are on a different computer.

Nice to meet you all!

We were looking at booking a category 4 on deck 10, but don't want to be below the pools. We could move forward and be in category 5. What is the difference in the rooms between category 4 and 5 on the Fantasy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter