Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrincessInOz said:
Is that like a saxy boo boo?

Yep! He and Alison have a lot in common! ::yes::

He's playing again... :eek:

He stopped for two hours for LAX practice & then it was right back to being Saxy! :lmao:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Ok. Just saw the Taco Bell commercial with the old people and was thinking is that what we all will look like whn we meet :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

for everyone here :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

mon12_zps3f42b5f9.jpg

Ok. Just saw the Taco Bell commercial with the old people and was thinking is that what we all will look like whn we meet :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

I'll have to wait for it to play again as I was bike riding for the first half of the game.

It was a great game.

The 49ers came all the way back after being down as much as 22 points in the 2nd half which is impressive.

mvf-m11c said:
It was a great game.

The 49ers came all the way back after being down as much as 22 points in the 2nd half which is impressive.

It was fun to watch - lots of crazy stuff! Entertaining to the end for a change!

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

It would have been nice for the 49ers to win but I am also excited to see Ray Lewis the Linebacker for the Ravens to go out with a Super Bowl win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter