Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrincessInOz said:
Good night.

I'm going to be looking for an early night myself. I was up way past AARP hour last night.

:lmao:
Me too! Then I had to get up after only 4 hours of sleep to get DS13 off for his band performance today. Thankfully I don't have to be there until noon!

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

8341160.jpg

Yay! and OH NO! :(

Well, thanks to Darcy and Jim, everyone is accounted for. Those who need to be in the house are.

you're on the right thread.

I hope your kitlets do the right thing for your sitter and stay in!

I need to tell him to go in through #2. Olga is much less likely to bolt out the door. Those other ones just sit there waiting...

Thanks! :flower3:
Poor kid is having a hard time... Crazy weight gain, terrible stomach pain and migraine headaches. I hope they can get some info from this study that can help him. It's just the first of many tests they plan to run... The REALLY hard part for me is that it is at the hospital where I nearly died from infection last year. I get panic attacks just thinking about spending the night there tomorrow!!! But he wants me and not Dad, so I'll do anything for my kiddo...

Your in my thoughts and prayers:hug:

:scratchin No......can't say that I remember previous tags......certainly not ones that were taken from TR titles and certainly nothing to do with Too Confused to be confused either.....

:confused3

:lmao:

I guess my post didn't go through this morning so I'll say Hello again.

Nine months from today we'll be boarding the Disney Fantasy!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter