Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell you how many times I get up to go get something and forget what I got up to get.:confused3

I guess my post didn't go through this morning so I'll say Hello again.

Nine months from today we'll be boarding the Disney Fantasy!:banana:

Nine months????

That's like having.......a baby!! You'll be "birthing" the Disney Fantasy soon. :thumbsup2

I like this one

funny-1.gif

That describes my workplace to the T. :rotfl2:

Now that you mentioned it I think we must work at the same place.:rotfl2: Remember the mantra...I love my job, I love my job.:lmao:

:lmao:

I think we're all missing our tags. I know I miss my "It's not a war if only one side shows up" mantra.

I love your countdown Ed! Yours looks so much better than mine would, I'll have to keep our mantra going for another 7 years.

Just as a get showered & ready for a nap after being up all night... Saxy starts practicing! D'Oh!
Oh well, I'm so tired I think I can sleep thru anything right now... Night! :)

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Just as a get showered & ready for a nap after being up all night... Saxy starts practicing! D'Oh!
Oh well, I'm so tired I think I can sleep thru anything right now... Night! :)

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Is that like a saxy boo boo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter