December 5, 2013 - 3 night Dream Cruise

I am getting anxious to know what cabin we get. I will be at WDW when our 50 days hits so may not get a chance to look until wet back to Denver.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Got our cabin assignment - 8646 which is an upgrade from 6A to 5B. We will now have a clear verandah instead of a whitewall verandah and I couldn't be more thrilled.

We got our room assignment as well 9667 in the Aft Deluxe inside stateroom. No upgrade but happy with it. Hope everyone doing FE doesnt mind looking for our room in the back of the boat:)

We got our room assignment as well 9667 in the Aft Deluxe inside stateroom. No upgrade but happy with it. Hope everyone doing FE doesnt mind looking for our room in the back of the boat:)

I won't mind. I plan to explore the ship.

How will we be notified of our room assignment? Email? Snail mail? One of the seagulls from Finding Nemo?

I found out when I did my online check-in.
OK so I screwed up. I did as you suggested and found that my room in 2054, a cat 9b. I could have sworn I asked for a 9a because there is no way I would be able to stay in deck 2, as my companion will freak staying that close to the water. I thought (this is a surprise Christmas gift). What are my options. I am seeing that there is still availability to purchase a 9a room. Can I call them first thing tomorrow and trade up? Will I just have to pay the difference or will I have to cancel my original reservation?! I'll wait for responses with baited breath.

I really screwed this one up.

OK so I screwed up. I did as you suggested and found that my room in 2054, a cat 9b. I could have sworn I asked for a 9a because there is no way I would be able to stay in deck 2, as my companion will freak staying that close to the water. I thought (this is a surprise Christmas gift). What are my options. I am seeing that there is still availability to purchase a 9a room. Can I call them first thing tomorrow and trade up? Will I just have to pay the difference or will I have to cancel my original reservation?! I'll wait for responses with baited breath. I really screwed this one up.

Nvm, I was able to modify my reservation online. I will sleep tonight. Deck 6 -woohoo!

I got our room assignment too! I'm in 7040. No upgrade, but I'm happy to know where we'll be. :D

For the FE list, here are the names that I have signed up so far:
darling77711
cindyhasph
DuckyD27
Carolwoodpr
chateau
Bobber75
sabnrob06
Girl725
sasser05

If you sent me an email and are not on the list, please send it again. My email seems to have gobbled up some things in my inbox or had a serious delay in showing up.

There's still time to participate! Send me your information to be added to our fun exchange. A few people have already started on their gifts!

57 days!

I have started on gifts but am done now until we get back from WDW. We start our week there on Sunday.

Thanks for updating our list!

Hi everyone- this is our first Disney cruise, and we are very excited!!! Can't wait to surprise our children with this trip! We are looking forward to it very much
A couple of questions, is it too late to join the FE list and how many gifts do we need to bring with us???

Thanks

It's definitely not too late! Send me your info to Leslie@Krzan.com and I will add you to the list. I think people typically do one gift per day, but it is completely up to you. I got lots of cute ideas from Pinterest over the weekend.

Hi! my name is Colleen, this is my sixth Disney cruise and I am sailing with a small honeymoon group. Almost all adults. My girlfriends and I booked a GTY like a lot of you did, I wasn't too happy with our assignment and went fishing online for another cabin. Believe it or not, I found an upgrade for a lesser price! We are partial to deck 7 and I managed to grab us an oversized verandah on deck 7 all the way aft. I want to participate in the FE, my girlfriends do not.if you all have room for one very grown, young minded, adult in your FE, I would love to play :)

Quick question- I know there is probably still time to join the FE list, but will there be a cut off date. We leave for WDW on Black Friday, so I want to make sure I'm bringing the correct number of gifts along on the trip for the cruise. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter