• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 5, 2013 - 3 night Dream Cruise

Let's make the cut off date a month before the cruise, so November 5th is the last day to sign up. That gives everyone enough time to gather supplies and put stuff together, especially those that are traveling before the cruise. I'm sending out an updated list to everyone already signed up.

Thanks!

Thank you Leslie K. for putting in all the work of organizing the FE group. Nov 5th sounds like a great idea. Already shopping and cant wait to cruise again. Its our 13th and it never gets old:cool1:

I appreciate it too Leslie! The count down is on!!! Since we are surprising our children with the cruise after our trip to WDW, it's been kind of hard to show the excitement, but I am REALLY looking forward to it. We are actually considering booking another on the trip. Can anyone tell me about the offers they give when you book on the ship?

We are a fammily of 4 and this is our first cruise :D yay!!. We don't know our stateroom yet but we would love to participate :)

Welcome, StitchCruises!

I have emailed everyone the newest version of the document. We have a total of 12 families now! I need to get cracking on what I'm going to do. How is everyone doing with their gifts?

Welcome, StitchCruises!

I have emailed everyone the newest version of the document. We have a total of 12 families now! I need to get cracking on what I'm going to do. How is everyone doing with their gifts?

Hi Leslie, I did not receive the latest document. Could you possibly resend it to me?

Thanks

We managed to book this cruise! Looks like we just made the cutoff for the FE too! We are traveling with my sister and her family also. Our stateroom is 2008 and there are 4 of us: DH, me, our 6 yo boy and 8 yo girl. Though one's birthday is before the cruise, and one after, we will be celebrating both of their days with a cake.... hopefully we can get more kids together for a party!! My sister's family consists of her DH, herself, and their two kids: boys aged 11 and 14, in stateroom 2010. I'll email our info for the FE thread also.

So very excited!!!

Hi guys! For the last couple that want to join the exchange, please email with your Disboards name, cabin number, name of adults, names and ages of kids, any celebrations and any food allergies to leslie@krzan.com. I will add you to the list and send out another updated document.

Please have this info to me ASAP as most are or have already bought their gift supplies.

Thanks!

Ducky - I'm sending it to you now. :D

For those of you who are "seasoned cruisers", what time do you typically get off the ship that last day(Sunday)? We are trying to figure out tickets for WDW that afternoon and are debating between the party and a regular ticket.

For those of you who are "seasoned cruisers", what time do you typically get off the ship that last day(Sunday)? We are trying to figure out tickets for WDW that afternoon and are debating between the party and a regular ticket.

Hi this is our 13th cruise and usually if you try you can be off the ship by 9 easy. And probably earlier if you opt to take your own luggage off with you and skip breakfast. :thumbsup2

Welcome, StitchCruises!

Oh my goodness. I have a suitcase just for FE gifts!! Is the group closed now. I think we are at 14. Just checking since we are one month out. Thanks
:banana:

Oh my goodness. I have a suitcase just for FE gifts!! Is the group closed now. I think we are at 14. Just checking since we are one month out. Thanks
:banana:

I haven't received SammyLammy0225's information. Are they still joining? I'd like to officially close the list tomorrow.

Thanks Leslie for doing all of this for us. Glad to hear we are closed, the first thing I worked on - homemade autograph books will not be given because I could not get enough supplies for everyone, so saving those for my next cruise FE group.

I still don't have my docs yet. Wonder what is taking so long?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter