December 5, 2013 - 3 night Dream Cruise

I still don't have my stateroom number and we have been gty since booking in January. We are only 4 months away now and I am so excited it is amazing.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I got stuff to make fish extender exchange gifts. Now I just need people to trade with. Where is everyone?

I haven't been on in awhile and I'm glad to see that there is so many people just as excited at me !!!!! Is there one person who wants to organize the FE exchange ????? I'm still trying to figure out what to exchange .......
Can you believe that we are getting so close now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many families would be involved in the FE. We have 2 families in our group that could take part.

I am in - myself, my dear husband and our dear 11 year old son. I went to Michaels Friday but am not happy with all of my purchases so will be returning some. I too need to know how many families are going to be in the FE as well.

First family- 4 of us, no stateroom number yet
Second family- 3 of us, no stateroom number yet either

No stateroom number yet, but keeping my fingers crossed for a good room assignment.

I was thinking about it yesterday. We only have about 55 days until our rooms are assigned. I can't wait!

I'm in room 9172
Myself, DH and DD (11yrs)
Not really planning any excursions ..... last time we felt it all to overwhelming since it is such a short cruise ..... This time I'm just going to walk up the street of the straw market and head to Senior Frogs (they make the best guacamole !!).... then walk back through Bay Street ..... I usually like to pick up a Starbucks on Bay ...... coffee on the cruise isn't as strong as I like ..... I've been thinking about making holiday t-shirts ..... is there anyone else doing that ?????

We have decided not to take an excursion in Nassau either. I would like to go to the straw mart but that's about it.

As for making t shirts, wtg. I am not nearly creative enough to do that.

I saw some nice rhinestone decals on ebay that I thought looked pretty good ..... and not to over the top ...... since it just the 3 of us ..... my daughter and I would match and just get a plain white shirt for Hubby ..... I thought of doing one for every day but since my daughter is now 11 and will be 12 at the end of the cruise ..... I am just grateful that she will let me do one !!!!!!!!!!

We like the straw market just to look around .... but never really purchase anything just love to watch the local people trying to convince people to purchase...... but we never miss out on Senior Frogs !!!!!!!!! If you have never gone it is a really nice place to grab a drink and have some fun ......

Also I just realized I made a mistake when stating my room number ..... we are in room 9170

Am I crazy but I am thinking of packing already !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Awesome, thanks for the news on the Straw Market. I have got to check it out. And I have never been to Senior Frogs, so will probably have to check it out as well.

My son is your daughters age (almost). He turns 11 next month so is a year younger.

And we don't have a room number yet :(

100 days until our cruise and 29 more days until I can check in and book excursions. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Hi!

This will be the first ever cruise for me and my DH and DD!! We will be celebrating my daughter's 9th birthday :bday:

Hi! Hubby and I just switched to this sailing date from the weekend after. It's our 5th Disney Cruise, but first time wanting to participate in the FE exchange. Is this where I sign up or is there another thread for that? We also have a GTY room.

Thanks!

If there hasn't been a designated person to handle the FE exchange, I will volunteer. I'm pretty crafty and handy with a spreadsheet. :santa:

We might hit the Straw Market. But since this our 1st cruise, we really want to enjoy what the ship has to offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter