• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 5, 2013 - 3 night Dream Cruise

Yep, all done. :(

Many thanks to all those in list 2 - there were some amazing gifts (put my keyrings and magnets to shame "lol").

I don't know what happened to room 2040 - they disappeared.

Would like to know how the surprise went for Joseph in 7576.

Thanks again, folks. Good fun.

Yep, all done. :(

Many thanks to all those in list 2 - there were some amazing gifts (put my keyrings and magnets to shame "lol").

I don't know what happened to room 2040 - they disappeared.

Would like to know how the surprise went for Joseph in 7576.

Thanks again, folks. Good fun.

Again, nice meeting you Paul :)

We loved getting our gifts but like you - noticed that cabin 2040 was not there and we also spent time at Guest Services trying to find out if they made it to the ship or had been moved but we were unsuccessful. I hope you guys in 2040 are doing okay and we felt bad we couldn't leave you the gifts we had brought!

Not to be "picky" or at the risk of sounding rude, we also didn't receive gifts from other cabins that we had on the list and had dropped off at. I surely hope they weren't taken from our FE but we were in a very quiet area. I say this to only mention it as I surely hope others also received all the gifts we dropped off and didn't think we forgot anyone. :goodvibes

Heather

I'd never actually thought of "tracking inbound goodies". I always assume some fall out in events such as these so am just happy to find anything lurking in the pocket of my FE.

That same theory led me into never bothering to note MY cabin number on any trinkets I gave out. I wonder if others have done the same and are, therefore, not traceable?

I just did the keyring and magnet with the ship/dates on and the card with the autographed photo inside. A 3 pronged attack, lol.

They looked pathetic against some of the stuff we got. Some great imaginations out there.

I'd never actually thought of "tracking inbound goodies". I always assume some fall out in events such as these so am just happy to find anything lurking in the pocket of my FE.

That same theory led me into never bothering to note MY cabin number on any trinkets I gave out. I wonder if others have done the same and are, therefore, not traceable?

I just did the keyring and magnet with the ship/dates on and the card with the autographed photo inside. A 3 pronged attack, lol.

They looked pathetic against some of the stuff we got. Some great imaginations out there.

Shelley was keeping track to make sure we had delivered them properly :) She said she LOVED the magnet, especially so there you go :) I just hope gifts weren't taken and then I hope everyone received the gift bags we left too. You just never know...I especially didn't want anyone to think we skipped them!

Heather

I enjoyed all the surprised we found starting with the happy birthday sign before we even got to our room! Every FE gift was a wonderful surprise and I enjoyed wandering the ship in the early hours of the morning distributing them too. Our ornaments already adorn our tree... We absolutely love them. I just wish I'd met a few of you, sadly I wasn't feeling well during the embarkation party so I was in my room when the boat started moving and couldn't find you guys with the banner.

I was hoping someone would see us at the pirate party since the zombie parrot on my shoulder really stood out (Pain of Pain and Panic in the Villains show wouldn't stop talking about it during the show since we were in the front row! :). Hilarious. Oh well it was still fun I would definitely participate again. I didn't know what to do with 2040 either but ran into a person distributing gifts for List 1 - she said they had two people without FEs and she just left the gift on the ground by the door. So that's what I did... I heard what sounded like the shower when I dropped the gifts off, so if it wasn't them someone else got them!

Hi everyone! :D.

We hope everybody got our gifts ( we didn't label them, they were the monsters university and princes bags, along with some cars and princess 3d placemats.

2 staterooms moved and guest services didn't want to tell me where they went :confused3: (2008-2010). Sorry about that :(.

Too late now, of course - but when we asked Guest Services about 2040, although they couldn't tell us the cabin number (which I understand) they did offer to take the FE gifts and deliver to where they believed those people to be.

2008 and 2010 may have changed - but GS could deliver to the new cabins.

Worth remembering for next time?

Too late now, of course - but when we asked Guest Services about 2040, although they couldn't tell us the cabin number (which I understand) they did offer to take the FE gifts and deliver to where they believed those people to be.

I delivered to 2008 and 2010 so I hope they were still there. Having Guest Services deliver if you have any questions is a great idea!

Hi everyone! :D. We hope everybody got our gifts ( we didn't label them, they were the monsters university and princes bags, along with some cars and princess 3d placemats. 2 staterooms moved and guest services didn't want to tell me where they went :confused3: (2008-2010). Sorry about that :(.
We got your 3D placemats! They were stuck on top of our starfish! Our niece and nephew loved them.
I hope everyone got ours. I put a little tag (11012) inside the holiday ziploc baggies.

It was our first cruise, I didn't know they could do that and the lady that was at GS didn't offer me that solution.

I enjoyed all the surprised we found starting with the happy birthday sign before we even got to our room! Every FE gift was a wonderful surprise and I enjoyed wandering the ship in the early hours of the morning distributing them too. Our ornaments already adorn our tree... We absolutely love them. I just wish I'd met a few of you, sadly I wasn't feeling well during the embarkation party so I was in my room when the boat started moving and couldn't find you guys with the banner.

I was hoping someone would see us at the pirate party since the zombie parrot on my shoulder really stood out (Pain of Pain and Panic in the Villains show wouldn't stop talking about it during the show since we were in the front row! :). Hilarious. Oh well it was still fun I would definitely participate again. I didn't know what to do with 2040 either but ran into a person distributing gifts for List 1 - she said they had two people without FEs and she just left the gift on the ground by the door. So that's what I did... I heard what sounded like the shower when I dropped the gifts off, so if it wasn't them someone else got them!

Hi Jen! It was me that left the Happy Birthday sign on your cabin door and strangely enough, we ended up passing you guys in the hallway after we had just done it! I knew I wanted to have it on your door so Logan could see it right away so as you know the cabins weren't ready at 1:30pm due to the Coast Guard inspection so at 2:00pm we were waiting! We quickly went down your hallway and put it on your cabin and then left quickly. Your cabin steward (or one that was right there) was very nice and I think he thought we might have been you guys but we left quickly and told him it was a surprise for you guys. Then, when we were almost out of the hallway you two passed us and my friend turned around just as I was thinking, I wonder if that was them? She went around the corner and peeked - yep it was you guys :)

Thanks for all the nice gifts you left for us - we really enjoyed them! I hope the ornament I made, made it home safely as a little bit of the sand was already starting to come out somewhere even though I had put a little tape around the top for reinforcement - lol.

Hope you're feeling better now!

Heather

We just signed up for our very first Disney cruise and first cruise ever. My husband and I are so excited! We love going to Disney World in December and thought it would be fun to combine a cruise with a few days at Disney World too. I love seeing all the decorations and special events.:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter