December 5, 2013 - 3 night Dream Cruise

Darling ..... add me to the list !!!!!!!!!!!!!
DH and DD (11departing 12 returning) and ME !!!!!!!!!!!!
Room 9170 ......... Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

Darling. . . please add us to your list too!
DH, DD, and me.
Room 8158. . . don't know if we can handle the wait till Dec. 5!!

Please add me to the list Leslie (Darling). I am myself, DH and DS age 11. Thanks! And thanks for being the organizer.

Yay! I have started a Google Doc. Here is the information I need from everyone that wants to participate in the Fish Extender exchange.

Cabin number - say GTY if you haven't been assigned one yet
Total people in your stateroom
Names of adults
Names of children and their ages
Celebrations - birthday, anniversary...
Allergies - if any

Please email me with the information and then I can share the doc with everyone. leslie at krzan dot com (It won't let me post my email address since I have few posts right now)

I'm so excited! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise during this time. We love the holiday decorations!

Hello all! This will be our first Disney cruise. My husband and I are taking our niece, 12 and nephew, 9. My sister and brother in law will be celebrating 20 years so we decided to take their kids away for the weekend. We have our own children but they are 18 and 17 and have no interest in Disney since we live in Ft. Lauderdale.

Hi there this will be our 13th Cruise and we have yet to do the FE activity so we thought we would give it a whirl. How does it work what do we need to do to participate.:thumbsup2

Hi sab and sass welcome to our cruise. If you want to be added to the FE list just email Leslie (darling) and she will get you on the list.

In other news, I just paid off our cruise. Yay.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Emailed her thank you!
Hi sab and sass welcome to our cruise. If you want to be added to the FE list just email Leslie (darling) and she will get you on the list.

I received an e-mail from DCL today. It advised me of my upcoming online check in.

12 days to go...woot...woot...Now if I just got my room assignment...ugh.....

Thanks Carol ! I emailed her! Yay! Good for you for paying off the cruise!!!

This will be our first Disney cruise and we are so excited!!!! We want to be involved in the FE group if it is still open to new families. Did I mention that we were excited???!!!

I'm on the FE list !!!!!!!!!! and just got back from Michael's to make my FE little gifts ......So excited ...... Is any one else going to dress up on the last night of cruise ..... on the last 3 day cruise I was told that no one usually does .... but then that night there seem to be a fair amount of people who did dress for the last night ...... what are you and your families doing ?????

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this board, and I can't believe I've never been on here until now. I LOVE Disney and have taken my kids to Disney World multiple times, and Disneyland this summer. This is our first Disney Cruise. It will be me, DH, DD (11), and DS(9). My DD will have just turned 11, so she's very excited that she can go to the Edge club for tweens without her little brother. LOL! But I actually see them hanging out a lot together in the Oceaneer.

I'm getting very excited for this cruise, and have been obsessing over Christmas-themed magnets for our stateroom door. Happy Planning everyone :cool1:

Does anyone know whether or not the Pirate Night will still be taking place? I wasn't sure if it would or a holiday party would happen in its place.

I found out that our door is wooden which means as wont be able to decorate! I'm so sad because I think our the kids would have loved to do it. From what I've read, we cannot tape anything to the doors. Is that correct? Is ere any other way we can decorate our door?

Does anyone know whether or not the Pirate Night will still be taking place? I wasn't sure if it would or a holiday party would happen in its place.
The cruise agent I spoke with said the pirate night would be the second night of the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter