• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 5, 2013 - 3 night Dream Cruise

I am new to cruises and so excited!
My family of 3 will be traveling on this Dec 5 cruise. I want to do the FE thing. How do I do this?
Is there a group I join or how exactly does it work?
Thanks for any help!

I am new to cruises and so excited!
My family of 3 will be traveling on this Dec 5 cruise. I want to do the FE thing. How do I do this?
Is there a group I join or how exactly does it work?
Thanks for any help!

Me too:)this will be our first family cruise. To get on the FE list, I think you have to email a user a page or 2 back. She is compiling a spreadsheet for the group. I just emailed her the other day. Just waiting to hear back to find out how many people are in the group. I am so excited to get started on presents!!!!

Oh my goodness I've missed a lot of fun conversation! I have added everyone that has emailed me to the FE list. It's a Google Doc, so we can all view it. For those of you who have a GTY room like I do, let me know when you get an assignment and I'll update it.

Everyone is open to join the FE exchange! Please email your information to me: leslie at krzan dot com. I need your DisBoard name, cabin number, names of adults, names and ages of kids, any celebrations and any food allergies.

I'm so excited! We have 8 families so far.

I LOVE pirate night! I had to miss it last time because my daughter had to go to bed, but no kids this time means I get to stay up late! Hehe.

Did anyone book anything special when their window opened up? Hubby and I are doing the Castaway Cay cabana massage. Can't wait!!

I just need one more post before I can post links on here. I have a good one on FE gift ideas. :D

Did you email everyone back that you have on the list so far? Just checking into make sure you got my email.:)

My 6 year old has come up with his own FE gift. I think he may be as excited as I am about making the gifts!!!

:cool1:Wow, this is great!
First time being on DC and it will be for me & my Daughter 6yrs :)
We would luv to participate in FE..
Also, we just booked & paid.. do I call them for the state #? or will that be e-mailed to me? does anyone know?
S

75 days until our cruise...Was able to get a 10:30 PAT and book an excursion. Decided on the Discover Atlantis, since it will be my BFF and I first time in the Bahamas. Anyone else sign up for this ?

I just checked us in for our cruise, and the Pirate Night IS scheduled for the 2nd night of our cruise. So we will have pirates in the Bahamas.

Getting excited now. We have cruised 12 times and its our first FE group so may go overboard :rotfl2: with gifts etc. We will be traveling with another family but its their first cruise and they are not yet ready to get involved in gift giving. But it seems like it will be fun especially for the kids! If anyone has any cruise questions all of my cruises have been on Disney so I know the drill pretty well:wave2:

I love Disboards too..However, I have a question. Has anyone ever brought liquor or beverages back from the Bahamas, if so how did you pack them ? I am thinking about buying some rum for a holiday present and was trying to figure how to pack it since I would be flying back to MD after my cruise.

Oh my goodness I've missed a lot of fun conversation! I have added everyone that has emailed me to the FE list. It's a Google Doc, so we can all view it. For those of you who have a GTY room like I do, let me know when you get an assignment and I'll update it.

Everyone is open to join the FE exchange! Please email your information to me: leslie at krzan dot com. I need your DisBoard name, cabin number, names of adults, names and ages of kids, any celebrations and any food allergies.

I'm so excited! We have 8 families so far.

I LOVE pirate night! I had to miss it last time because my daughter had to go to bed, but no kids this time means I get to stay up late! Hehe.

Did anyone book anything special when their window opened up? Hubby and I are doing the Castaway Cay cabana massage. Can't wait!!
Did you send a link to the google doc to everyone who is in the FE exchange? I wanted to make sure you got my email too and that we are on the list:) Super excited, but this is our first Disney cruise and our first time doing the FE, so I am trying to make sure I have plenty of time to get everything done:)

I love Disboards too..However, I have a question. Has anyone ever brought liquor or beverages back from the Bahamas, if so how did you pack them ? I am thinking about buying some rum for a holiday present and was trying to figure how to pack it since I would be flying back to MD after my cruise.
I brought back wine from France one time. I wrapped it in a t-shirt and then put it in a ziplock bag. I did check the bag at the airport and all the wine survived the flight. I am sure they have some kind of "packaging" at the store that will be less of a gamble than a t shirt and ziplock though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter