December 2013.

GF!!!! The giant gingerbread house is a must see as well as the tree in the lobby is perfect for a family photo op!! Also, BC with its gingerbread carousel!!! My DD (7) said she loves the carousel!!!

GF!!!! The giant gingerbread house is a must see as well as the tree in the lobby is perfect for a family photo op!! Also, BC with its gingerbread carousel!!! My DD (7) said she loves the carousel!!!

I have seen pics of the gingerbread house and it looks amazing. I don't think my son will want to have more than one princess dinner and I plan on dragging him to Akershus as is, so now I have to decide between 1900 for breakfast, Grand Floridian Cafe, or maybe we will just stop by to see it.

The carousel looks great too, was considering a Cape May dinner. Going to look for more reviews on that one.

For the experienced Christmas season visitors, what is your favorite resort to see decorated? Trying to plan my ADRs with that in mind. Thanks :)

I love the Wilderness Lodge at Christmas time! Sorry it's so large!
Wilderness-Lodge-Lobby.jpg

That tree is gorgeous. I am thinking I really should just go resort hopping with my oldest one afternoon. She is turning into a little Disney geek so she might really enjoy it.

love the AKL photo! so excited to see the resorts all decorated!

I like GF too as far as the monorail resorts. I would like to get over and check out the beach club this trip. :)

If I can it figured out, I will post the pics I have!! Feeling awful right now, finally hit with the crud that had been going around here!!!

So, I was too excited to try and take a nap because I wanted to be able to figure the picture thing out, so here you go!!!

BC carousel horses!!
IMG_1679_zpsb2d1129a.jpg

IMG_1673_zpsff6a2821.jpg

IMG_1672_zps5e7c2f2a.jpg

IMG_1671_zps9e7fcce4.jpg

IMG_1670_zps9a0dc857.jpg

GF Gingerbread House
IMG_2062_zpsd93e0297.jpg

So, I was too excited to try and take a nap because I wanted to be able to figure the picture thing out, so here you go!!!
Thanks!! I think a Cape May dinner is in our future! My youngest loves horses and will love seeing that!

I think maybe when we go to Contemporary or Ohana (as long as we get the ADRs we want ) my daughter and I will just take a monorail trip over to check out the GF house. No one seems to have any interest in 1900 and DH isn't a fan of GF at all so that settles that.

I think I am going to start a PTR tonight. I just cannot stop talking about this upcoming trip and I may start to drive everyone in this house crazy soon. Well, those I haven't already driven crazy :drive:

I think I am going to start a PTR tonight. I just cannot stop talking about this upcoming trip and I may start to drive everyone in this house crazy soon. Well, those I haven't already driven crazy :drive:

Did you start your PTR? I would love to follow along. :)

We are hoping for a December trip. DH and I are trying to lose weight first.

We want to go the first or second week in December. This will only be my second trip to WDW ever and first at the holidays. So excited!

My weight loss journal (link in signature) is also part PTR since you guys were talking about those. :rotfl2:

We are hoping for a December trip. DH and I are trying to lose weight first.

My weight loss journal (link in signature) is also part PTR since you guys were talking about those. :rotfl2:

That's awesome. We've booked our trip, but we are a group of 4 adults also trying to lose too before we get there. We started our own person group on facebook to help each other stay motivated.

So excited to start planning our 2013 December Disney trip. We actually spent last Christmas at Disney (AoA LM section for two weeks with FD) and we had a magical Christmas, so we want to do it all over again this year! Can't wait to see what kinds of offers come out for December this year!

We are going Dec 7-14th. Staying off site this year at Sheraton Vistana Resort. So far it is me, DH, and my parents going. More than likely my MIL,FIL, and SIL will come for the last few days. I am so excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter