December 2013.

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by Bethislucy, Jun 21, 2012.

1. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

renting points IS staying onsite- with all the stuff that comes with booking a disney vacation. Staying at a delux resort like Animal Kingdom or Boardwalk.
    But with health being an issue-- and no cancellation that may not be the route for you to go

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ::danielle::

::danielle:: Mouseketeer

If this helps anyone, here's how I motivate myself to get into the gym. I found that I could easily spend hours on Dis researching and reading. Time flies when I'm on here. So now I take my phone (don't have an iPad) and I either walk on the treadmill or ride a bike for an hour while reading on Dis. In fact, I'm on a stair climber right now!

4. Bethislucy

Bethislucy DIS Veteran

I don't have a smart phone & or Y doesn't have wifi or that would work great. I do have Disney music on my ipod, like rides and shows and stuff so I can kind of zone out and pretend I'm walking around MK when i'm on the tread mill :)

5. GrammyJudy

GrammyJudy DIS Veteran

I am so excited...just booked airfare and room at POFQ 11/29-12/7!!!!!! BTW the CM I spoke with said to watch for specials middle to end of summer, maybe FD

6. Bethislucy

Bethislucy DIS Veteran

Yay!!! :cheer2:bring on the pixie dust pixiedust:

7. MamaJessie

MamaJessie DIS Veteran

:faint:
    That would be AWESOME!!

8. Echo queen

Echo queen <font color=darkcoral>I like the idea of being clo

Who did you book airfare with? I haven't seen any good fares yet. Congrats :)

9. GrammyJudy

GrammyJudy DIS Veteran

JetBlue...nonstop out of Hartford, CT $320 RT

10. mcjingles

mcjingles Mouseketeer

Fingers crossed! Those are our dates too :)

11. bas71873

bas71873 DIS Veteran

Is that NOT high? I checked Jetblue today for our dates and they are WAY higher than usual so I'm holding off 'til Airtran releases their dates at the beginning of may so I can compare.

12. ktrask

ktrask Mouseketeer

I booked JetBlue the day flights were released. We got Providence to Orlando for $480 round trip. We are a family of 3.

I checked the same round trip flight today (curious) and it was over $900!

13. FancyNancy

FancyNancy DIS Veteran

I'm in for 11/30 to 12/6. Probably staying at Pop but might book a bounce back for POFQ

14. Disfan454

Disfan454 Earning My Ears

Just got off the phone making the reservations for 12/2/13 - 12/6/13. Very excited! We have not been since 02/09. We are staying at Saratoga Springs and decided for ease with 4 young kids to go with the DDP. Trying to make the most of this trip since my daughter will be 6 and that is a perfect age to me for the princess interaction. What is the pop warner thing? Is it the first week of December?
    Also, I understand the Mickey's once upon a Christmas party will be available that week. Anyone else planning on going even though you have to pay a little more for it. Seems pretty cool.

15. Bethislucy

Bethislucy DIS Veteran

This is really a lot of fun. If you haven't done it yet you should. Last year it was Ages 10+: $58.95+tax / Ages 3-9 $53.95+tax.

I'm not sure yet if we are doing it yet or not, we've done it a few times and we may skip this year.

16. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

Pop Warner week is Dec 7th to 14th.

They haven't announced the 2013 MVMCP dates yet, but predictions are that it will be on Sun Dec 1st, Tues Dec 3rd, and Wed Dec 5th of the dates that you are there.

17. mckelvey72

mckelvey72 Mouseketeer

We will be there these exact same days!!! I am hoping for room discount....FD would be good too!!

18. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

Im gonna bet that those prices will be well over 60 bucks this year. (we are figuring 65. per adult

19. PookieB

PookieB DVC Dreaming

Unfortunately. :(

12 days until we book VWL and then 31 days until ADR! :banana:

Anyone planning their ADRs yet?

20. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

I have been endlessly thinking about my ADR's. ;)
    My husband wants to eat dinner twice at Cape May Cafe, he loves it that much. :goodvibes I'm considering Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch. We've never eaten there before, but I've heard good things about it. I've been trying to talk my DH into eating dinner at Trailer's End at FW. I've heard the food is great and it is the lowest price buffet at WDW. But he doesn't like chicken. :confused3 And I think we might try Via Napoli for the first time ever.

I've been thinking about Be Our Guest, too. And he wants to go back to Ohana for dinner. We did it for the first time this last February. I think we might need to add some days to our trip. ;)

21. BringingUpDisney

BringingUpDisney DIS Veteran

Is there a facebook group for December 2013? I noticed that November has one and thought it would be a fun way to connect. It may be 227 days away but that doesn't stop me from obsessively planning now!