December 2013.

We are staying at the AoA from December 1 - 6. My hubby and I have been a couple of times, this is the first time with our 3 year old. She asks me every day when we are going to go see "her castle" princess:

Hi all! Just got back from the Wonder to the Bahamas, just hubby and me and it was wonderful! New tickers and let the countdown begin! We are taking a break from MNSSHP and decided to go back in December for MVMCP. Looking forward to the cooler weather! We hope to go for 3 or 4 nights starting December 8th and stay at VWL. Come on 9 months! :hyper:

We are staying at CBR Dec. 1-6, first time staying at a Disney Resort and can't wait. We were at disney in October last year, but stayed outside the resorts, so this will be a great experience for us.

We are finally booked. Dec 1-6 at pop. It will be the first time we haved stayed their. Now holding out hope for some sort of discount so i can add a day to my trip. :) :mickeyjum

Does anybody know where to find pics of the Year of the Ear hats for February???? They posted pics of the hats for January, but I can't seem to locate the pics for February!!!

How sad is that I don't want to switch my ticker so that it starts over. :( We changed our date by a day when we booked so now it's one day off but I think i'm keeping it anyway so that it looks better being half way than back at the start lol :rolleyes1

The group we are going with we always try to do a t-shirt theme to have our pictures taken together. We found our shirt for the 4 adults that are going this weekend at the disney store. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.
mickeyt-shirt_zps10c4fd2d.jpg

It says ''The best part of being a grown-up is not having to act like one," then the legs have 24/7 365 :)

Planning a trip for 11/30 or 12/1-12/7/2013. I have not booked anything yet, but I have the money saved and ready to book. We are planning on staying at Pop Century again (we stayed there for our first trip in 2010). Hoping for a discount of some sort to showq up in my mailbox or online.

It seems far away, but not really in the planning aspects. I can't wait to go back again. We had such a great time in 2010 and I am excited to go back and have an idea of where things are this time and what we enjoyed (and didn't) last time.

Just booked 1 bedroom villa at BLT today! It is so exciting seeing everyone else who is as obsessed with planning as I am. :goodvibes

I'm hoping we can go during the second week of December. Already booked AKL for the last half of the week, and need to wait until 7 months out to see what is available for the first half of the week (DVC). I'm particularly excited to see the Osborne Family lights for the first time, and attend MVMCP for the first time. We generally visit the world in late winter or spring, so Christmas will be a very special time to visit for us. :cool1:

I'm new to the DIS Boards but I've been a lurker for the past 4-5 months, reading all the tips, etc. This December will be my first time going to WDW! Dfi and I are getting married on Nov. 30th and Disneymooning from Dec. 2- Dec. 7, then going to Orlando Studios Dec. 8 - 9.

We had planned on an Escape Wedding but pulled the plug (on Disney, not the marriage! LOL) for several reasons.

I'm considering starting a TR/honeymoon report, but I'm a bit anxious about posting photos in a public/all-access forum. It would be nice to share planning and all the wedding planning tales so far with ya'll!

Ooops, I forgot! We'll be staying at the Contemporary Resort! :D My great-grandparents stayed there back in the 70s.

I'm new to the DIS Boards but I've been a lurker for the past 4-5 months, reading all the tips, etc. This December will be my first time going to WDW! Dfi and I are getting married on Nov. 30th and Disneymooning from Dec. 2- Dec. 7, then going to Orlando Studios Dec. 8 - 9.

We had planned on an Escape Wedding but pulled the plug (on Disney, not the marriage! LOL) for several reasons.

I'm considering starting a TR/honeymoon report, but I'm a bit anxious about posting photos in a public/all-access forum. It would be nice to share planning and all the wedding planning tales so far with ya'll!

Ooops, I forgot! We'll be staying at the Contemporary Resort! :D My great-grandparents stayed there back in the 70s.

How fun!!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I decided to tell our wedding planning tale and honeymoon PJ on the Honeymoons/Wedding board. If anyone wants to follow, it's there... I was going to link, but I guess I'm not allowed until I have 10 posts! Eep! That's a problem for the PJ, right? LOL. Looks like I need to go post somewhere... awkward...

Welcome to Dis

Just found this thread. :cool1: We are looking at going down Dec. 18-26 or 27th and staying in a RGR at POR. The trip is going to be an early Christmas present for our dds and I am so excited about being at WDW for Christmas.

We were originally going to go the Tuesday before Thanksgiving until the Tuesday after so that we could do MVMCP. After watching the Christmas parade and having a rather uneventful Christmas, I decided that I really want to be down there for Christmas. We've gone once before in December, but we left on the 23rd so we missed the crazy Christmas crowds. My dh wanted to do a Christmas trip a few years ago and I told him he was crazy because it was way too crowded. I had heard horror stories and couldn't imagine doing that with two small children. The more I kept reading though, I found out many people have been able to go down and avoid the crowds.

We are planning our first trip as a family for Dec 8th - 14th with my parents! DD will be 5 and DS 2.5 and we are staying at AOA CARS family suite! Soo excited! ;)

Just found the thread - we are going Nov. 30 - Dec 6th. We are leaving our 1 (will be 2 at time of trip) yr old at home after having a somewhat disastrous trip with him this past fall. It's going to be an awesome, couples-only, happy-birthday-to-me trip! We are renting DVC points to stay at AKL, and I absolutely can't wait!!

We are planning our first trip as a family for Dec 8th - 14th with my parents! DD will be 5 and DS 2.5 and we are staying at AOA CARS family suite! Soo excited! ;)

Welcome! Are you guys thinking of doing MVMCP and/or CP? Make time to resort hop if you can to the MK resorts and the EPCOT resorts plus AKL. The decorations are wonderful!

For the experienced Christmas season visitors, what is your favorite resort to see decorated? Trying to plan my ADRs with that in mind. Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter