December 2012...Christmastime in WDW

We stay at AoA with Free QSD November 29-December 7!

I'm super excited first time back still 08 :banana:

Here my big question :rotfl: Since we have QSD we won't be eating at alot of TS places. But I would like to have at least two sit down meals one on the first day and one towards the end of our stay!

Could you please help me by making a few suggestions :confused:

Looks like I have a little reading to catch up on!

I will be in the world from Dec 17th to the 21st. Staying at AKV-Jambo with my younger brother. We leave the day after I receive my MBA!

After going back and forth, we finally settled on AKL for December 20-28. Now, to buy our tickets to MVMCP and La Nouba. I can't wait to make our reservations for Victoria and Alberts for Christmas dinner :cool1:

anyone else gearing up to make dining reservations??? 21 days until my 180 day window and i'm already stressing because i know i won't have access to the internet that day....will it be impossible to get some ressies if i'm a few days after that 180 day mark??

I'm just as excited, too. We've started pre-planning, but nothing in concrete, yet. We love Boma, Yak and Yeti and I hope to snag Victoria and Albert's, for Christmas dinner but we still have more planning to do. There are very few things that I can get excited about 6 months out and Disney is one of them.

I tried booking Le Cellier's for November 29th and there were no openings :scared1:

I tried booking Le Cellier's for November 29th and there were no openings :scared1:

I wonder if it is so booked because it will really be that busy that day? Or if the people that booked, booked for the WRONG THURSDAY in November thinking it was Turkey day?

anyone else gearing up to make dining reservations??? 21 days until my 180 day window and i'm already stressing because i know i won't have access to the internet that day....will it be impossible to get some ressies if i'm a few days after that 180 day mark??
Yep, I make my first set of ADR's tonight, hopefully at 2am H.S.T. if online booking is working for DVC reservations, 9a on the phone if not.

I hope Le Cellier is available for Dec 14, that's the last ADR I want ... if they are all blocked for CP packages will they open up eventually? If so, when?

I know the feeling about reservation anxiety. My 180 from the day I'd like to book our specialty cruise, we're going to be on the road, on a layover to Park City ... should be an interesting week!

Wow!!! We're hoping to have lunch there on Dec 8! :sad2:

The tough part about trying to get lunch at Le Cellier, I think, is at this time of year, is that Le Cellier is only available for the CP/dining pkg at the lunch time hours. So they have to hold more in reserve that a restaurant that will serve all 3 sessions for the CP/pkg

The tough part about trying to get lunch at Le Cellier, I think, is at this time of year, is that Le Cellier is only available for the CP/dining pkg at the lunch time hours. So they have to hold more in reserve that a restaurant that will serve all 3 sessions for the CP/pkg

Rats - that will put us out of the running then. Do you think it would be the same for Coral Reef?

We are booked for POFQ for 12/10-12/14! Beyond excited! Love the free dining perk....

We're at POFQ the 15-22nd. SOooo hoping free dining comes out for then. We've gotten lucky the past few years and wind up where we check in during the last day or two of free dining.... if not, hoping for a pin! I have a pin now that I'm using, but free dining would be better.

We are going for first WDW trip at Christmas from December 16 - December 21. Planning on staying at WL but I hear that BW is great.

This will be our first Christmas at the World 12/13 - 12/27 staying at ASMovies for two weeks and we are so excited:banana: We have all of our ADR's made and now we just sit and wait for either a pin or GP Free Dining to be announced:wizard:

We (DH, DD, DSIL, & DGD) will be staying at the BLT Dec. 10 - Dec 14, 2012. Received a pin for free dining. Got my ADR's ( even Le Cellier on Wednesday, Dec. 12) but waiting for June 26th to hopefully get Candlelight Processional. Can't wait!! :banana::banana::banana:

We will be going December 4-14th. This will be our third trip of the year and we will be staying in a deluxe room CL at WL. It will be my 2 boys (4 years old and 22 months, Dmom and Dsis and myself.

A few firsts on this trip;

1. My Mom and Sister haven't been for the Christmas decorations yet.
2. MVMCP
4. CLP
5. OFL
3. Hopefully dinner at BOG :)

We went before my 4 yo was born in 2007 but being pregnant and just out of my first trimester we missed most of the night time stuff.

Sadly my daughter will have to stay home with my husband as he has to work and she has school(high school is less then forgiving when it comes to vacation time and she chose to do our Sept trip and MNSSHP instead)

So excited otherwise :santa:

We will be going December 4-14th. This will be our third trip of the year and we will be staying in a deluxe room CL at WL. It will be my 2 boys (4 years old and 22 months, Dmom and Dsis and myself.

A few firsts on this trip;

1. My Mom and Sister haven't been for the Christmas decorations yet.
2. MVMCP
4. CLP
5. OFL
3. Hopefully dinner at BOG :)

We went before my 4 yo was born in 2007 but being pregnant and just out of my first trimester we missed most of the night time stuff.

Sadly my daughter will have to stay home with my husband as he has to work and she has school(high school is less then forgiving when it comes to vacation time and she chose to do our Sept trip and MNSSHP instead)

So excited otherwise :santa:

Sounds great. I can't even imagine what a club level would be like.

Quick question though... When you say "OFL" did you mean ODL (Osbourne Dancing Lights)? Otherwise, what is OFL? And how do I get to it. I want to try everything at least once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter