December 2012...Christmastime in WDW

I will jump on this bandwagon! We mad our reservations in December in 2011...and we are so excited!! It'll be my mom, my sister and myself. We're going to stay at POR and it's my first time at that resort. I stayed at CSR in 2010 for my honeymoon!!

For those waiting for Be our guest, I read on all ears that is scheduled to be opened for the "holidays" I'm guessing that means by Thanksgiving. so here's hoping it's by the end of Oct./early Nov. that gives plenty of time for a delay and for sure to be opened by Dec. now to stalk the boards to find out when we can make ADR's!!! :)

Jumping on board. I haven't had a chance to go through all the posts yet. But I'll be going this Dec too. We'll be down there 12/7-12/13 at the Port Orleans Riverside - Royal Guest Room. I can't wait!!! As another Mass resident, while your down there, keep an eye out for a big, burly guy that will be in either a Pats or Bruins shirt and a Santa hat.

Looking forward to catching up on your PTR. :)

DH and I will be at AKL December 13-17 after our first 4 night cruise on the Dream celebrating our 25th anniversary. DS, 20 and DD, 22 are flying down on the 13th to join us at AKL. Just bought tickets for MVMCP for the 14th. Can't wait for the kids to see AKL and all of the resorts and parks decorated for Christmas!

We will be staying at BWI from 11/28 - 12/3. It will be our first time ever going during the Christmas season! :santa:

For those of you who have been there before, can you please confirm whether for the Christmas Party there is a "dance party" just as you'd find for the Halloween party?

For those of you who have been there before, can you please confirm whether for the Christmas Party there is a "dance party" just as you'd find for the Halloween party?

There are 2. A dance party in Frontier Land and a dance party in Tomorrow Land.

For those waiting for Be our guest, I read on all ears that is scheduled to be opened for the "holidays" I'm guessing that means by Thanksgiving. so here's hoping it's by the end of Oct./early Nov. that gives plenty of time for a delay and for sure to be opened by Dec. now to stalk the boards to find out when we can make ADR's!!! :)

Oh I HOPE they open by Thanksgiving! We are going December 1-8 -- and we want to be guests!! :santa: I'll be stalking those boards right along with you!

Dh and I finally made a decision. This year was my choice for resort. I chose Wilderness Lodge Courtyard View, Dec 9 -15. December is our adults only trip, so we are planning on trying out Deluxe Dining!

Can't wait!!!!!

Kelly

Dh and I finally made a decision. This year was my choice for resort. I chose Wilderness Lodge Courtyard View, Dec 9 -15. December is our adults only trip, so we are planning on trying out Deluxe Dining!

Can't wait!!!!!

Kelly

Great choice :rotfl2:

Can't wait!!!!!

Kelly

I like it. If you're gonna make a command decision, make it BIG.

I like it. If you're gonna make a command decision, make it BIG.

:rotfl2:

We only have the two teens, one who is graduating this year, left at home. Neither one has a 'love' for WDW every year. So, we take plan family trips every couple years when they express a want to go. Most of the time though they want to go to other places. So, since DH and I love WDW, we make it every December. He gets to pick the resort every other year. Last year he picked AKL and loved it so much I think that any resort hopping will happen on my years.

Alas, we are talking about doing a BIG trip as a family next year so it prob will change back to MOD or Value for the Dec trip. But, I am hoping to stay enough underbudget this year to have a head start on saving for next year.

Kelly

We're planning on Dec 3-8th.... How do I find out Pop Warner Hotels since we will be there that week.

We just booked with a free dinning pin offer for December 10th - 17th staying at Art of Animation. :)

We switched our Dec 8 - 15 AoA ressie today because we rec'd a free dp pin.

We are now December 10 - 17th at POFQ. Third time for us during the holidays and we cannot wait.

anyone else gearing up to make dining reservations??? 21 days until my 180 day window and i'm already stressing because i know i won't have access to the internet that day....will it be impossible to get some ressies if i'm a few days after that 180 day mark??

anyone else gearing up to make dining reservations??? 21 days until my 180 day window and i'm already stressing because i know i won't have access to the internet that day....will it be impossible to get some ressies if i'm a few days after that 180 day mark??

I have booke ADRs with only 3-4 months before holiday and gotten most of them. You may not get the popular like Le Cellier or CRT or the ideal time slot but I think you will be fine.

We are looking at booking our trip for mid-December - before it gets too crazy crowded.

Hoping to stay at GF. It will be our 2nd time to WDW and our first during the holidays. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter