DDC XXV: It’s a Special Holiday Episode of the DISDad’s Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why we use Manchester. It is about 45 minutes from the house and Southwest always has direct flights for a decent price. Security is also pretty quick and easy.

Portland is pretty easy to get through and 5 hours is about as far as I really want to drive.

dvczerfs said:
hey great news!!!!!! the nhl is back!!!!!!
at least it wont be so bad if your a leafs fan. only have to watch them lose half the amount of time this year! :rotfl:

Oh. I thought Canada was on strike.

The worst airport in the world has to be MIA. Hate flying out of there but have to if I want to get anywhere.

I think we usually use Ft. Lauderdale and drive to Miami (actually Hollywood) when we come down. I don't think I've ever been through the Miami airport. Have you tried Ft. Lauderdale?

RodBelding said:
Welcome to the club! :cool1:

There's a convention this week if you're in WDW ;)

Welcome mark. Watch out for the convention offers- Paul is looking for post marathon beers

BigTikiDaddy said:
That's a low blow there :rotfl2:

That was funny. Bieber. Celine dion. Etc. for every one cool thing from the great white north, you send us two crappy musicians and one bad sports team.

mm1971 said:
Maybe it will work out with all of us being there. I guess I could hang with a Bears fan.

Who's that? I'm a bills fan

I'm in! It's nice to know I'm not the only Dad who get's the Magic and the beers around the world in Epcot!

I've been going to Disneyworld since 1974, but I didn't truly get it until I brought my daughter to It's a small world the first time in 2003 for her 1st birthday. Hard to explain to someone what seeing Disney through your kids eyes is like. Now she has been to Disneyworld 9 times, a Disney Cruise, and Disneyland...I have created a true blue die hard Disney fan, and she doesn't even like the Princess's. We are headed back for her 10th visit in 5 weeks, and her brother's 6th.

Happy to hear there are other Disney Dads like me roaming around out there

Mark

Welcome to the club! :cool1:

There's a convention this week if you're in WDW ;)

Welcome to the Club!

Welcome to the group!

Sounds good, I swam every night in January and February when I was there. :thumbsup2

Canadians.

What is this "ice" you play on??? I see it on TV...but that's about it:)

Ice? The only ice I'm familiar with is the stuff that makes cocktails cold.

Fed, is there anyone you know that we can contact in case some of the boys get in trouble during the DDC?

I think we usually use Ft. Lauderdale and drive to Miami (actually Hollywood) when we come down. I don't think I've ever been through the Miami airport. Have you tried Ft. Lauderdale?

Lots of times. FLL is smaller, easier to park and both SW and Jet Blue fly out from there. MIA sucks to get there with the road construction going on and is poorly designed despite pouring over a billion dollars into it. Takes forever to get to and from the gates.

Canadians.

Ice? The only ice I'm familiar with is the stuff that makes cocktails cold.

Fed, is there anyone you know that we can contact in case some of the boys get in trouble during the DDC?

Lots of times. FLL is smaller, easier to park and both SW and Jet Blue fly out from there. MIA sucks to get there with the road construction going on and is poorly designed despite pouring over a billion dollars into it. Takes forever to get to and from the gates.

Oh they're being watched...they just don't know it.....;)

Who's that? I'm a bills fan

As Randall would say.....REALLY?:confused3 A Bills fan? No really, what team do you really root for? It can't be the Bills. The people in Buffalo don't even root for the Bills.

Good choice on the new coach....:rotfl2::rotfl2:...I guess it's 4 more years of the Pats banking 2 division wins.

Sorry...I got carried away, but the Bills? Did I say that already.

I think I could still manage to buy you a drink or two and hang out. It won;t be football season yet, right?

Post 999. Saving the big one for tomorrow. Haven't heard from nemie. Whoa- good to hear from the fed. Welcome newbie. Team Barry rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter