DDC XXV: It’s a Special Holiday Episode of the DISDad’s Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did the pole fishing for about an hour or so a couple of years back. It's fun for the kids. We caught a bunch of sunfish. They say that you can catch a small bass sometimes, but we didn't see any. The kids really liked it.

I hope to be able to meet you there, still working on the details.

We'll figure it all out by then. Gotta come up with the deposit first.:sad2: Got time, my TA is on vacation. :rotfl2:

That was funny. Bieber. Celine dion. Etc. for every one cool thing from the great white north, you send us two crappy musicians and one bad sports team.

You forgot Nickelback...:rotfl2:

Who's that? I'm a bills fan

And you can sit there and trash the Leafs with a straight face? Hell it might have been eons ago, but at least we won something :rotfl2::rotfl2:

BigTikiDaddy said:
We'll figure it all out by then. Gotta come up with the deposit first.:sad2: Got time, my TA is on vacation. :rotfl2:

You forgot Nickelback...:rotfl2:

And you can sit there and trash the Leafs with a straight face? Hell it might have been eons ago, but at least we won something :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I did forget nickelback. This is how you remind me?

Yes I can trash the leafs. It's like shooting fish in a barrel

mm1971 said:
As Randall would say.....REALLY?:confused3 A Bills fan? No really, what team do you really root for? It can't be the Bills. The people in Buffalo don't even root for the Bills.

Good choice on the new coach....:rotfl2::rotfl2:...I guess it's 4 more years of the Pats banking 2 division wins.

Sorry...I got carried away, but the Bills? Did I say that already.

I think I could still manage to buy you a drink or two and hang out. It won;t be football season yet, right?

I know. It's a long story but that team was a big part of some cruddy times in my life. (Don't get all sappy I'm tough). I'm also an Illini fan and a cubs fan so you can see my loyalty. But drinks in WDW? Yup. And we can tease Barry bc I think he's a badger fan.

I know. It's a long story but that team was a big part of some cruddy times in my life. (Don't get all sappy I'm tough). I'm also an Illini fan and a cubs fan so you can see my loyalty. But drinks in WDW? Yup. And we can tease Barry bc I think he's a badger fan.

Sounds like a plan. We'll have a few drinks, post pics and tease Barry. Unfortunately there's not a whole lot of college love around here. We have MIT and Harvard, but the sports side is pretty tough going.

mm1971 said:
Sounds like a plan. We'll have a few drinks, post pics and tease Barry. Unfortunately there's not a whole lot of college love around here. We have MIT and Harvard, but the sports side is pretty tough going.

I love harvard's pinnacle team

My man CJ Spiller plays for the Bills...good enough for me:thumbsup2w

Hey Fed! Is Atlanta finally going to win a playoff game this year? We watch them because of Matt Ryan, but it always seems to fall apart in the playoffs. Good luck this weekend. Maybe it will be Pats/Atlanta in New Orleans!

When are u heading down to the DDC? I'm stuck at work, but clearly plan to follow along with the Shenanigans.

Hey Fed! Is Atlanta finally going to win a playoff game this year? We watch them because of Matt Ryan, but it always seems to fall apart in the playoffs. Good luck this weekend. Maybe it will be Pats/Atlanta in New Orleans!

When are u heading down to the DDC? I'm stuck at work, but clearly plan to follow along with the Shenanigans.

God I hope so...I need my Birds to win one...though I must say as a Clemson guy Matt Ryan has broken my heart a few times:lmao:

I'm not sure I'm going to get down to the DDC....sadly this a bad time for me...

God I hope so...I need my Birds to win one...though I must say as a Clemson guy Matt Ryan has broken my heart a few times:lmao:

I'm not sure I'm going to get down to the DDC....sadly this a bad time for me...

Not going? Who's going to keep those guys out of prison this weekend?

Hope things get better. I found out a little late and wasn't able to move around my work commitments. I'll definitely be in if there is one in 2014.

mm1971 said:
Not sophisticated enough. When they finish the chess game they let Umass borrow it for checkers. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Except Umass would use the board for chopping up illicit substances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter