DDC XXV: It’s a Special Holiday Episode of the DISDad’s Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed down to WDW in about 36 hours! :woohoo:
Sweet! I have to wait till Friday am.... now they are calling for freezing rain here early Friday. I hope that doesn't mess up my flight. :headache:

I'm in! It's nice to know I'm not the only Dad who get's the Magic and the beers around the world in Epcot!

I've been going to Disneyworld since 1974, but I didn't truly get it until I brought my daughter to It's a small world the first time in 2003 for her 1st birthday. Hard to explain to someone what seeing Disney through your kids eyes is like. Now she has been to Disneyworld 9 times, a Disney Cruise, and Disneyland...I have created a true blue die hard Disney fan, and she doesn't even like the Princess's. We are headed back for her 10th visit in 5 weeks, and her brother's 6th.

Happy to hear there are other Disney Dads like me roaming around out there

Mark
:welcome: Mark!

SO glad you aren't a Chris! :rotfl::rotfl:

There's a convention this week if you're in WDW ;)

You don't say... :scratchin

I'm in! It's nice to know I'm not the only Dad who get's the Magic and the beers around the world in Epcot!

I've been going to Disneyworld since 1974, but I didn't truly get it until I brought my daughter to It's a small world the first time in 2003 for her 1st birthday. Hard to explain to someone what seeing Disney through your kids eyes is like. Now she has been to Disneyworld 9 times, a Disney Cruise, and Disneyland...I have created a true blue die hard Disney fan, and she doesn't even like the Princess's. We are headed back for her 10th visit in 5 weeks, and her brother's 6th.

Mark

Welcome to the Club!

leafs-stupid.jpg
:lmao::lmao:

thats just wrong
Classic, around Nashville we used that one for red wings fans, but it's not the effective when your team hasn't won a Stanley cup haha
ah brian, the stanley cup is the "award" the team recieves when they win the nhl championship.:lmao:

Mark
welcome mark!

Been off the Boards for a few days. Gonna take me a bit to get caught up but wanted to take a sec and say "Good evening" and:
~Glad the NHL is back and
~Boy am I angry with the NCAA for the quality of the BCS Championship. Yikes.

:worship:

declansdad 406
AirGoofy 382
theduck619 370
twokids0204 335
mm1971 229
moose615 218
BigTikiDaddy 174
RodBelding 155
afwdwfan 132
Cinderella's Fella 127
cj9200 106
that's nice 102
DisDadDoc 72
Disney Commando 66
Twin Dad 64
GoHerd1028 63
disdadIL 56
scott2997 52
IamTrike 51
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 36
Captain_Oblivious 34
dvczerfs 33
FreezinRafiki 29
wasnotafan 28
trennr 26
brettcw23 26
JHMCARTY 23
Goofy + 3 22
Emma's Dad 21
jmwest 17
DisneyDadC 13
toughmudder 11
10dedfish 10
Spoonful_Of_Sugar 10
Wherem I Now 9
AJRitz 8
Bo Duke 5
middlepat 5
IndyDisney 4
Jousey 4
twinsmom&dad 4
thheaton 3
papamouse1 3
Urugami 3
Swissdog2010 3
belias21 2
baseballmickey 1
rescuetink 1
Dis_Dreamin 1
DisneyDaddy-O 1

OK, perhaps I'm stupid...and that's likely...but how did you get those stats?

Welcome to the club! :cool1:

There's a convention this week if you're in WDW ;)

Won't be there until 2/13 at POR.

We are doing Valentine's Day at Epcot. I get Biergarten for lunch and and the wife gets Tutta Italia for the romantic dinner. Guess I'll only get one liter in Germany this year...

I thought I may have crossed the line with that one. :lmao:

I'm used to hearing the jokes, but c'mon now....

Mark

Welcome !!

ah brian, the stanley cup is the "award" the team recieves when they win the nhl championship.:lmao:
welcome mark!

Err..there's only 8 years or so between the Leafs last win and the Flyer's last win...

Is anyone going?

Gotta work.

Won't be there until 2/13 at POR.

We are doing Valentine's Day at Epcot. I get Biergarten for lunch and and the wife gets Tutta Italia for the romantic dinner. Guess I'll only get one liter in Germany this year...

Biergarten is terrific!

We've thought about Manchester simply because you can pick up Southwest there. I think it is about another hour and a half drive.

That's why we use Manchester. It is about 45 minutes from the house and Southwest always has direct flights for a decent price. Security is also pretty quick and easy.

Manchester is nice...I fly in there a good bit when going back and forth from Sig Sauer. Definitely better than Logan.

Sounds good. If we get the Free Dining, we'll be at POR too, if not, we'll do POP. Never seen frogs around before, girls might like that, if not at least looking for them. Gotta keep an eye out for snakes though. I wouldn't mind doing the pole fishing at POR if the chance occurs..

We did the pole fishing for about an hour or so a couple of years back. It's fun for the kids. We caught a bunch of sunfish. They say that you can catch a small bass sometimes, but we didn't see any. The kids really liked it.

I hope to be able to meet you there, still working on the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter