Cruise secrets that DCL doesn't tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this list and would love to send it to my family for our upcoming cruise.
But the amount of pages/tips I fear would be overwhelming for them and they wouldn't read it.
Has someone compiled a more bullet list that gets rids of the duplicates?
Thanks!:banana:

Can someone post the link that's more compressed?
Thanks!

I don't believe there is one. You may have to undertake this project for your family yourself. :thumbsup2

Did they update the doors on the "new" Magic CL rooms? :worried: I just started compling a bunch of magnets to decorate our door...

I would doubt it since they are interspersed in with the other rooms and would keep with the decor of the other stateroom doors. The bigger ship concierge rooms are all together so have a different decor theme.

That link is nice, but only includes the first 49 pages of 117 to date.

I created a PDF of the 117 pages - it's not compressed, or anything fancy (basically a text doc format), but it does save you from clicking to the next page every minute or so (about 7MB):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79Rx3_QnfKuZXlqZ0JLem4tYTA/edit?usp=sharing

point of fact:

there aren't that many tips here that are new and/or relevant....don't forget the list is almost 6 years old!!!.....most of the pages are simply comments such as "how cute!" or "what a great idea!" or "what kind of markers?"......if it was boiled down by someone...meaning other than me...it might be quite a concise little list....

of course, I say, let 'em read the whole thing as I did.......;):lmao:

point of fact:

there aren't that many tips here that are new and/or relevant....don't forget the list is almost 6 years old!!!.....most of the pages are simply comments such as "how cute!" or "what a great idea!" or "what kind of markers?"......if it was boiled down by someone...meaning other than me...it might be quite a concise little list....

of course, I say, let 'em read the whole thing as I did.......;):lmao:

I say this old thread gets shut down and a new one started. The first post can have a link to this old one and all new posts will be up to date. I think this would be a good time to start a new one because with changes on the Magic some if this info could be obsolete.

Just read all 117 pages. It will be our my Wife and I's first Disney Cruise and I made sure to make every note possible for all the juicy tips and tricks! We sail out of Galveston Nov. 23rd! 10 Days!!! pixiedust:

Does anybody know for sure how many items they will have the characters sign? I've read both two and three. I thought it would be a fun Christmas present to give something signed by the characters. I would need a third item to get one for everyone.

Does anybody know for sure how many items they will have the characters sign? I've read both two and three. I thought it would be a fun Christmas present to give something signed by the characters. I would need a third item to get one for everyone.

2 per stateroom.

My grandson is a football freak......so I was thinking about a football with a white panel for autographs. Is there any limitations on the size of the item??
pirate:

I say this old thread gets shut down and a new one started. The first post can have a link to this old one and all new posts will be up to date. I think this would be a good time to start a new one because with changes on the Magic some if this info could be obsolete.

I agree. And don't forget the new rules with regulars to the rebooking on board and the 18 month rule! That will change a lot of the tips.

If you have three children in your room they will sign one item for each child. Maybe someone on your meets thread will have an item signed for you. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter