CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 different dates floating around for the closing of the slide at CSR.

One states that the slide will be closed until the end of April the other says it will be closed until April 18.

I am looking for information to see if the pool is opening on the 19th or if it will still be closed next week,

Thanks

There are 2 different dates floating around for the closing of the slide at CSR.

One states that the slide will be closed until the end of April the other says it will be closed until April 18.

I am looking for information to see if the pool is opening on the 19th or if it will still be closed next week,

Thanks

The pool is NOT closed...just the slide. There seems to be a difference of opinion as to when the slide will be open.

I know that it is just the slide.
I have just seen 2 dates regarding the refurb, one has the slide open today and the other the end of April.

My 3 year old is most excited about waterslides (we are taking her to TL so no big panic if it is not open).

We arrive on Tuesday and just want to know what to expect.

I am so sorry for your loss--I know how hard it is to lose a pet. I thought I noticed some Bichon Frise in him. We have a full bred Bichon. They are wonderful dogs.

Thank you KatMark. Yes they are wonderful dogs. I hope he/she brings you many years of joy. :)

Has anyone heard anything new about the room renovations this fall? We will be checking in Oct 10 and are hoping for Cabanas 9a or 9b, but it would really be nice to make our room requests around the anticipated construction schedule.

I noticed on the resort website that you can request a king bed or a water view, but not both. Does this mean that king bed rooms all have water views, or that none of them do?

Hello

Going in August, can't wait!!!!!!!
Awesome thread!!

I am trying to understand the transportation better;

Can you get to the parks from any of the bus stops or do you have to get to the main bus stop first?

Thanks!

Jaguar Pool Slide is Open

I just spoke with a cast member at Coronado Springs and she advised that it has reopened.

I noticed on the resort website that you can request a king bed or a water view, but not both. Does this mean that king bed rooms all have water views, or that none of them do?

We always get a king room & have had both types of view.

Hello

Going in August, can't wait!!!!!!!
Awesome thread!!

I am trying to understand the transportation better;

Can you get to the parks from any of the bus stops or do you have to get to the main bus stop first?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure your answer is YES! The order for theme park stops is Bus Stop 2, then 3, then 4, and finally 1. If you get on at Bus Stop 2, 3 or 4 then you will stop at the next bus stop in order to pick up other guest before heading to the park. Once the bus picks up at bus stop 1 it will then head to the designated theme park.
I have never been to CSR but this is how it worked at CBR so I am going by this. Buzz or someone else will correct me if I'm wrong!!;)

Going to Coronado Springs August 24-30. I noticed there is an IOA convention going on at that time. Does anyone know what an IOA convention is & is it going to ruin our FAMILY vacation?

Thanks.
:grouphug:

Going to Coronado Springs August 24-30. I noticed there is an IOA convention going on at that time. Does anyone know what an IOA convention is & is it going to ruin our FAMILY vacation?

Thanks.
The International Ozone Association - Pan American Group 2008 Annual Conference and Exposition is to be held at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The conference will provide current technical, process and operational information to engineers, scientists, and end users of ozone and active oxygen species.

:faint: :bored: :bored:

We've never been to CSR, we have a 7:05 CP Breakfast at MK. Please advise what time and which stop we should be at for make that ressie.

What is the current cost of the refillable mugs (I'm on the DDP -- not deluxe) for three days. I've contemplated moving up to DxDDP -- but I'm having a problem spending that extra money. Where are the refill stations at CSR?

I'm also thinking about ordering a case of water, soda and power drinks -- probably won't need to spend over $50. Which delivery grocery service should we use?

Thank you!

Thanks.

We have stayed at the Coronado six times (the 7th coming up in September). There has been a convention there every time we have been there but once. We have never had a problem with the convention people. Pepper Market might be more crowded during the breakfast/lunch hours, but we normally have eaten breakfast in our room and have lunch at the park before coming back to the resort for a swim. I actually feel sorry for them...dressed in suits or "business casual" and going to a meeting while I'm going to see The Mouse!

I'll be there at the same time as the ozone scientists. They don't sound like the type that will cause much trouble.

Hi,

We are thinking of doing our second week at CSR but have a couple of concerns...the only area we are keen on staying in is the Ranchos area, how likely are we to get this if we request it? We are going first week of February.

Second, we are very worried about conventions and there being too many people there. Can any of you shed some light on this?

We are going with our baby girl, she'll be 14 months and we want a really relaxing resort! Thanks in advance!

My guess is no problem at all in getting Ranchos. Most people request Cabanas or Casitas.

We found CS to be very relaxing.

thanks all.
your right.
they don't seem like people to cause trouble.
I can't picture scientists running aorund causing havoc.
bye<3

We've never been to CSR, we have a 7:05 CP Breakfast at MK. Please advise what time and which stop we should be at for make that ressie.

What is the current cost of the refillable mugs (I'm on the DDP -- not deluxe) for three days. I've contemplated moving up to DxDDP -- but I'm having a problem spending that extra money. Where are the refill stations at CSR?

I'm also thinking about ordering a case of water, soda and power drinks -- probably won't need to spend over $50. Which delivery grocery service should we use?

Thank you!

We used gardengrocer.com. I've read good things about them and delivery is only $12. They'll come right to the hotel and you can have it left with the front desk if you won't be there. Their prices are reasonable for most things and they carry a lot of items. We leave in a week, so I'll find out then how it pans out, but after the reviews i've read, I'm not too worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter