CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness....Only 12 days and I'll be at CSR!!! Any last minute tips for someone who hasn't been there?

Last minute tip: Take a deep breath and then exhale slowly. And have a magical vacation. We hope you love the CSR as much as us...we can't wait until our 7th stay in a little over four months.

Happy Vacation!

I'm sorry, could you clarify?
You have to eat outside?
If you eat inside you need to pay the tip in cash?
Thanks
Two separate things.

The gratuity is included with the DDP so you don't have to worry about paying it at the Pepper Market.

Eating outside is an option if you would like to sit by the lake and take in the views. I like to sit outside and look around at how beautiful CSR truely is.

I just wanted you to know that when you get your food to go, they have different tickets so a 10% gratuity is not charged.

But either way you are covered with the DDP.

Two separate things.

The gratuity is included with the DDP so you don't have to worry about paying it at the Pepper Market.

Eating outside is an option if you would like to sit by the lake and take in the views. I like to sit outside and look around at how beautiful CSR truely is.

I just wanted you to know that when you get your food to go, they have different tickets so a 10% gratuity is not charged.

But either way you are covered with the DDP.

Thanks for the explanation.
I am still just a little confused because I thought that the tips were no longer included in the dining plan.

Thanks for the explanation.
I am still just a little confused because I thought that the tips were no longer included in the dining plan.

Pepper Market is considered counter service, not table service. It is an automatic 10% gratituity that is added and is covered under the dining plan. You are right, tips are NOT included at table service establishments.

Is it possible-- or advisable-- to request a King bed with a rollaway? DH and I will be going with DS(8) and DD(6), and I just can't bear the thought of a double bed!! We plan to request Cabana 9B or 9A. Any thoughts?

Pepper Market is considered counter service, not table service. It is an automatic 10% gratituity that is added and is covered under the dining plan. You are right, tips are NOT included at table service establishments.

Awesome, thanks. I totally understand how it all works now.

12 days til I'm at CSR for the first time. If you have any quick tidbits you'd like to share that would be awesome!

Is it possible-- or advisable-- to request a King bed with a rollaway? DH and I will be going with DS(8) and DD(6), and I just can't bear the thought of a double bed!! We plan to request Cabana 9B or 9A. Any thoughts?
Not possible

12 days til I'm at CSR for the first time. If you have any quick tidbits you'd like to share that would be awesome!

Enjoy the beauty of the CSR and the peacefulness and walks in the moonlight. You will treasure the time. And have fun at the Disney Parks!

I just have to say that I love this thread!
It's great to see so many people who love Coronado Springs!
Being a front desk cast member there, I got lots of warm fuzzies reading through this thread.

Being a front desk cast member there, I got lots of warm fuzzies reading through this thread.
Welcome and glad to have you aboard. Check out my CSR website below!!

Hi JamesLynn...I love seeing CM's post! We're checking in to CSR this Sunday, April 20. It will be our first trip to Disney and we're super excited! Maybe we'll get a chance to meet you while we're there:)

This may sound like a wierd question, but how far are the bus stops at the parks to the main entrance? I have a bad knee and going in isnt bad, but after walking around all day sometimes I am hurting when its time to go

This may sound like a wierd question, but how far are the bus stops at the parks to the main entrance? I have a bad knee and going in isnt bad, but after walking around all day sometimes I am hurting when its time to go
Hollywood Studios - Bus Stop 6 (1st stop) - 6 min ride once leaving resort
AK - Bus Stop 8 (middle) - 6 min ride once leaving resort
MK - Bus Stop 10 (1st) - 10 min ride once leaving resort
Epcot - Bus Stop 7 (2nd) - 7 min ride once leaving resort
BB - Bus Stop 6 (middle) - 3 min ride once leaving resort

Hi JamesLynn! I will be checking into CSR Friday 4/18 around 7:30-8:00 p.m.... hope to see you!!!! I will be the 49-y/o mom with a DS11 both of us smiling from ear to ear! We are so excited about staying at CSR AND spending the week at WDW!!!! :rotfl: :cool1: :lmao: :lmao: :cool1: :rotfl:

Hi, JamesLynn. Glad you like this thread. You will see a whole lot of CSR diehards in here. We hope to meet you when we are there in September for our 25th wedding anniversary (my DH offered for us to stay at Polynesian this year for our special celebration, but I told him I wanted to go to my home away from home--the CSR!).

Hope to see you when we visit in September! Ack! September! How am I going to wait that long????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter