CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, fellow CSR lover friends.... this is it!!!! I am pretty much all packed... just have to finish-up working today (I work from home, a medical transcriptionist) and I will be signing off my computer this evening and off to CSR tomorrow! Thanks for all the information over the last 4 months to get us completely excited and informed regarding our first stay at CSR....... WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! I will update you all on my stay when I get home!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Okay, fellow CSR lover friends.... this is it!!!! I am pretty much all packed... just have to finish-up working today (I work from home, a medical transcriptionist) and I will be signing off my computer this evening and off to CSR tomorrow! Thanks for all the information over the last 4 months to get us completely excited and informed regarding our first stay at CSR....... WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! I will update you all on my stay when I get home!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Enjoy yourself..... Can't wait for your report when you get back.....

Have a wonderful time at the happiest place on earth and our fav resort! :dance3:

I've seen people post that they requested a room on the first floor. Do the buildings have elevators?

Yes, the buildings have elevators. I think some people just prefer the first floor.

I am off to CSR in two day's. :cool1: I am so busy at work (Account director for a recruitment ad agency) and I just can't get off these boards. My daughter who is celebrating her 4th b-day on Sunday woke up very sick and with a fever today so I hope it subsides by the time we board our plane on Saturday. I am so grateful for all the info I have received from all the CSR fans out there.

I am off to CSR in two day's. :cool1: I am so busy at work (Account director for a recruitment ad agency) and I just can't get off these boards. My daughter who is celebrating her 4th b-day on Sunday woke up very sick and with a fever today so I hope it subsides by the time we board our plane on Saturday. I am so grateful for all the info I have received from all the CSR fans out there.

Have a great trip to the happiest place on earth and our favorite resort. And here is some pixie dust to make your daughter feel better. pixiedust:

Awww, hope your daughter gets better soon. You will love CSR it's a beautiful resort. Heres some pixiedust in hopes that your little princess will get better.pixiedust: Hope she has a magical birthday. Have a wonderful trip!;)

glennsgirl762, off topic, what type of dog is that in your avatar? Absolutely precious....

Have fun!!!! It will be a blast!

I just got all my info from my Travel Agent for our CSR Vacation in 11 days. I plan to send a request to CSR by fax with a room request. How early should I send it. Like the day before we go? A few days before we go? Also, if someone has the fax number that would be great too! I may have asked this question before but I can't seem to find an answer. I want to surprise my sister with Mickey Ears and it would be nice if they could be delivered to the room while we're not there on our first day? ANyone done this or know if it can be done? My sister has always wanted them and I thought it would be nice to give them to her....

Thanks for all your help!

Oh my! I hope she feels better before Sat! My DS11 started with a sore throat and runny nose yesterday... we are poking Hall's Cough Drops and ZICAM to him! They both seemed to help it not be that bad the last time... so keeping our fingers crossed it will help this time! AND, I hope I do not get the "GERMS" as they usually go straight to my SINUSES!!!!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip at CSR... we will probably run into each other and not even know it.. we will be there from Friday 4/18 until Sat 4/26! Again, have a blast!!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I just got all my info from my Travel Agent for our CSR Vacation in 11 days. I plan to send a request to CSR by fax with a room request. How early should I send it. Like the day before we go? A few days before we go? Also, if someone has the fax number that would be great too! I may have asked this question before but I can't seem to find an answer. I want to surprise my sister with Mickey Ears and it would be nice if they could be delivered to the room while we're not there on our first day? ANyone done this or know if it can be done? My sister has always wanted them and I thought it would be nice to give them to her....

Thanks for all your help!
Fax - 407-939-1001

http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/cro1.htm

Have a great trip!!

I read on another board that you can use the Disney Dining Experience card to save 20% at Maya Grill. Can you also use it at Pepper Market?

I read on another board that you can use the Disney Dining Experience card to save 20% at Maya Grill. Can you also use it at Pepper Market?

No, just Maya Grill. For the most part, the DDE card can only be used at TS restaurants. The only exceptions are at resorts where there are no TS restaurants (i.e., Port Orleans French Quarter, All-Stars, etc).

No, just Maya Grill. For the most part, the DDE card can only be used at TS restaurants. The only exceptions are at resorts where there are no TS restaurants (i.e., Port Orleans French Quarter, All-Stars, etc).

Thanks for clearing that up!

glennsgirl762, off topic, what type of dog is that in your avatar? Absolutely precious....

Thank you KatMark. He was a Maltichon, part Maltese part Bichon Frise. He passed away 3 weeks ago. We miss him terribly. He was a great little dog.

Thank you KatMark. He was a Maltichon, part Maltese part Bichon Frise. He passed away 3 weeks ago. We miss him terribly. He was a great little dog.

I am so sorry for your loss--I know how hard it is to lose a pet. I thought I noticed some Bichon Frise in him. We have a full bred Bichon. They are wonderful dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter