Coming from the Great White North in August WE'RE BACK.2nd DAY PTs1&2POSTED PAGE 23

Hello,
I just found your thread... we are also going in August... but for the free dining...
August 6th - August 15th and staying at OKW with my Sis and BIL... which in my case are the best Sis and BIL in the world ha! ha! We are so lucky to have them, right?

I did not finish reading you PTR, only on page 2... but will catch up tonight... keep it coming!

Hello,
I just found your thread... we are also going in August... but for the free dining...
August 6th - August 15th and staying at OKW with my Sis and BIL... which in my case are the best Sis and BIL in the world ha! ha! We are so lucky to have them, right?

I did not finish reading you PTR, only on page 2... but will catch up tonight... keep it coming!

Can I ask how you got Free Dining for those dates?

Hello,

Welcome, so glad to have you along!!! Boy we're lucky girls aren't we!!! You will have to let us know how you like OKW.

Depending on our schedules, maybe we can meet while we're down there:)

I will hopefully get our full itinerary on here this weekend....I will do my best:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thank you Geodoc for your help because your SIL is computer illiterate....I mean my hand is broken, yeah that's it!!! Thanks for your help:worship:

No Problem QoAT.....now don't be fooled when Purplepeg posts and states she did all the work to add the hyperlink to your sig line.......I was the brains behind the operation!!!
Hope the hand is feeling better..

Oh one last thing......for all of you following along....please note yet again I am the only person with a Y chromosome on this trip!!! All I can say is PLEASE HELP ME :)

No Problem QoAT.....now don't be fooled when Purplepeg posts and states she did all the work to add the hyperlink to your sig line.......I was the brains behind the operation!!!
Hope the hand is feeling better..

Oh one last thing......for all of you following along....please note yet again I am the only person with a Y chromosome on this trip!!! All I can say is PLEASE HELP ME :)

Trust me i KNOW peg's computer abilities, I alresdy assumed you were the brains!!!

You're the luckiest man I know....going on vacation with 5 ladies....why in heaven's name would u need help??
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Trust me i KNOW peg's computer abilities, I alresdy assumed you were the brains!!!

You're the luckiest man I know....going on vacation with 5 ladies....why in heaven's name would u need help??
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

probably to get into the bathroom. :rotfl:

I am not on the free Dining plan, my Sis has points with club Intrawest, so we booked with those, could not get free dining plan.

I've stayed at OKW before and simply adore it there, so cozy and beautiful. I can't wait to see it again...

I would also love to meet somewhere, maybe by the pool at OKW :cool1:

I am not on the free Dining plan, my Sis has points with club Intrawest, so we booked with those, could not get free dining plan.

I've stayed at OKW before and simply adore it there, so cozy and beautiful. I can't wait to see it again...

I would also love to meet somewhere, maybe by the pool at OKW :cool1:

Sounds like a plan to me!!! I will try and get our schedule done and on here this week:confused3 This typing with one hand is not easy:confused:

Oh I see things are coming along here swimmingly:thumbsup2
I really did do the hyperlink all by myself. I believe Geodoc said "I'd have to look at it, you probably have to copy and paste"

Poor Geodoc, good thing we're at DVC with two bathrooms, maybe three, I can't remember!

I can't believe it's getting so close and I'm starting to feel behind with all the planners I read about on here. Some people are incredibly organized, I think I'm jealous:rotfl2:

Don't you worry Peg...remember it's not me being bossy, I'm mearly helping you get organized!!!! I know how much you love my opinion on everything:rotfl2:

The school year is quickly coming to a close..... I am still in denial that Jasmine is going into grade 12 in the fall:rolleyes1 We attended the sports awards banquet last evening as I received a letter from the school saying that Jasmine would be receiving an award:worship:

We had a beautiful dinner prepared by the kids in the Food Services Department at Jas's school....so yummy:cloud9: Then we all proceeded into the gym for the actual awards.....Jas won for hours logged for sport...she is on the cheerleading team and loves it....

Here is the team after they placed second at the Provincial Championships, Jas is top row almost dead centre
n588485096_2768132_2147051.jpg

Jasmine and her BFF Breezy before we left for the banquet
003.jpg

Aren't they gorgeous...Breezy entertained us all evening, she is so funny
002.jpg

004.jpg

We were so proud of this team, they came from dead last to second in a matter of 6 weeks. The last competition before provincials was horrid, the night before the girls had a last minute practice and Breezy broke her collar bone:sick: They were trying to re-arrange stunts, positions etc - and the girls were devastated when they placed last. To rally and place second...well let's just say all of us mom's may have been bawling!!!!:confused3:confused3

Exams start the week after next but Jas only has to write one, Biology and it's on the Friday so she can focus all her attention on that one subject. She is an honour student so I'm not concerned at all:rolleyes1 Now, having said that....she gets very stressed, and guess who suffers, that's right, the mama:headache:

Oh well' I guess we take the brunt of it,:love:

Hi Queen!!! Thanks so much for letting me know you'd started a pretippie!!! I've been soooooo swamped and this boss I'm working for now is such a b with an itch! She just KNOWS every time I'm goofing off! Can't get away with nuttin'.

Y'all appear to be suckers for heat, humidity and hurricanes!!!

Snow White!! What a perfect name her!!!! With that dark hair and those beautiful features she's definitely the fairest in the land!!! And y'all make sure you tell her I told you so. I know how y'all like to traumatize that poor child!!!

Can't wait to hear about the surprises for Jasmine!!! Of course, knowing y'all, she'll need a shrink after your surprises! :-)

Peg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, this is gonna be such a fun trippie!!! Can't wait to hear all the stories from BOTH perspectives!!!

You just *think* she was saying die because she couldn't say sky. I'll bet Queen had already found a bedtime story book about plane crashes to read to her!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: @ diamond re MM graduating before we end the TR!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! 4 pages in a month???????? Wow...this sure is different from Peg's TR

"When she's paying..." Amen to that!!! We found some jeans all messed up the other day. Looked like bleach did it. For a while there I thought EM#1 was trying to make his pants look all cool and stuff. Remember how they did a while back with all the holes in them! Whew!!! At least they don't do that now (though getting him to keep a freakin' belt! around his waist you think I was asking him to dig the Chunnel single handedly or something!!!!!!)

3 bathing suits!!!!!!!!!! What's she gonna do... change every 10 minutes?????????????????????????? Teenagers!!!!!!!!

So I did see Downtown Disney on there. Is that a Saturday? I may have to just invade your little party if KC lets me. I dunno though... he did take me last weekend and we had such a blast. It'll be my last trip to the parks for a while I'm sure.

Nope...I didn't leave the EMs alone last weekend either. The way they fight??? I wouldn't have a house to come back to!!

Ahhhhh, Queen! You go girl!!! Love the organization and planning!

You have GOT to have tonga toast!! It's so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pics!!

Oh that bit about the girl's brother is sooo sad. Teenagers shouldn't have to deal with tragedy like that.

OMG!!! Your driving teaching sounds like it was quite the thrill ride!!! Somehow I think the Grey Goose slushie would still find its way to your lips.

Oh, Peg... bet Jas just LOVES you telling that story!!!

Geodoc, I hadn't realized that you were the only one with a Y chromosome...don't know why I didn't... just didn't think. Are you insane?????????????

Peg, do you really think 2 or 3 bathrooms is gonna help? My guess is that Jas is in bathroom for a little while gettingthe look just right (basing that on her clothes shopping habits....she probably does the whole teen girl thing). And just think... y'all are gonna have twice the fun when yours are teenagers.

Have Jas send some of those study habits my way. I know a child (not saying names but his initials are EM#1) that could really use them!!!!

See y'all again soon! I know I'm going to love this trip report.

:lmao: Ya got that right....do you get the "I'm gonna kill ya if you don't shut up" look????:rotfl2:

That just makes me do it more......:confused3

My sis has the "if looks could kill" soooo icy brrrrr. ha! ha! But I love her to pieces....:hug:

Beautiful pictures, lovely girls

Hi Queen!!! Thanks so much for letting me know you'd started a pretippie!!! I've been soooooo swamped and this boss I'm working for now is such a b with an itch! She just KNOWS every time I'm goofing off! Can't get away with nuttin'.

Y'all appear to be suckers for heat, humidity and hurricanes!!!

Snow White!! What a perfect name her!!!! With that dark hair and those beautiful features she's definitely the fairest in the land!!! And y'all make sure you tell her I told you so. I know how y'all like to traumatize that poor child!!!
It's so nice to see you on here! When she was younger all dressed in a Cinderella costume, Cinderella said to her "you look just like my friend Snow White!"

Can't wait to hear about the surprises for Jasmine!!! Of course, knowing y'all, she'll need a shrink after your surprises! :-)

Peg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, this is gonna be such a fun trippie!!! Can't wait to hear all the stories from BOTH perspectives!!!

You just *think* she was saying die because she couldn't say sky. I'll bet Queen had already found a bedtime story book about plane crashes to read to her!
Did I mention we were trying to decide if we should tell the kids we were leaving two days early? We told them Geodoc and I were going early to have some alone time and they would fly down with Queen and Jasmine. Snow White replied "you can't make me fly with them! I won't do it!" I could not stop laughing:rotfl2: There's the poor kid crying and Mini Montana saying ok! I know you won't find it hard to believe that I could do that. She was much better when I said we were going down before Queen and Jasmine.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: @ diamond re MM graduating before we end the TR!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! 4 pages in a month???????? Wow...this sure is different from Peg's TR

I HEAR ALL OF YOU! When I am done here I will FINISH the other one today. I am a busy mom unlike some people who have time on their hands:rolleyes1
"When she's paying..." Amen to that!!! We found some jeans all messed up the other day. Looked like bleach did it. For a while there I thought EM#1 was trying to make his pants look all cool and stuff. Remember how they did a while back with all the holes in them! Whew!!! At least they don't do that now (though getting him to keep a freakin' belt! around his waist you think I was asking him to dig the Chunnel single handedly or something!!!!!!)

3 bathing suits!!!!!!!!!! What's she gonna do... change every 10 minutes?????????????????????????? Teenagers!!!!!!!!

So I did see Downtown Disney on there. Is that a Saturday? I may have to just invade your little party if KC lets me. I dunno though... he did take me last weekend and we had such a blast. It'll be my last trip to the parks for a while I'm sure.

I'll have to look and see if that's a weekend. We'd love to see you! Even though you tease so. I bet you're just a big marshmallow in person:hug:
Nope...I didn't leave the EMs alone last weekend either. The way they fight??? I wouldn't have a house to come back to!!

Ahhhhh, Queen! You go girl!!! Love the organization and planning!

You have GOT to have tonga toast!! It's so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pics!!

Oh that bit about the girl's brother is sooo sad. Teenagers shouldn't have to deal with tragedy like that.

OMG!!! Your driving teaching sounds like it was quite the thrill ride!!! Somehow I think the Grey Goose slushie would still find its way to your lips.

Oh, Peg... bet Jas just LOVES you telling that story!!!

I've got that one stored away for all the important moments of her life:banana:

Geodoc, I hadn't realized that you were the only one with a Y chromosome...don't know why I didn't... just didn't think. Are you insane?????????????

He loves it! Good practice for him since he has 3 of us in the house at all times now and they are getting older everyday:cool1:See below comment, it's sooo true!

Peg, do you really think 2 or 3 bathrooms is gonna help? My guess is that Jas is in bathroom for a little while gettingthe look just right (basing that on her clothes shopping habits....she probably does the whole teen girl thing). And just think... y'all are gonna have twice the fun when yours are teenagers.

Have Jas send some of those study habits my way. I know a child (not saying names but his initials are EM#1) that could really use them!!!!

See y'all again soon! I know I'm going to love this trip report.

We'll do our best to keep you entertained:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter